Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES (118695 Views)

What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles / Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by SweetCunt97(f): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
People are trying oo
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Usamabutt333: 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
the condition are really bad the condition are not good even in pakistan at the time
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Codes151(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
So what did you see exactly?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Eastlink(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ekinematics! You see how that man Chino has reduced himself? All because of your squabbles with him.
Why on earth would the mods pushed this to front page? The intention is always to show Port Harcourt in bad light.

13 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by ignis: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Dirty town

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by babyfaceafrica: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
ruggedtimi:
there are highbrow areas in pH too..op is in the old town of ph..pH has one of the best road networks in Nigeria. Former governor Amaechi wanted to destroy the waterfront ghettos but the people resisted

.pH has one of the best road networks in Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Makavelli25: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Syria is better than this place Wait did atomic bomb explode there ni
What a disaster
Now let me move it to fp

13 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Melezenawii: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
This is not front page Worthy

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by sulaiden: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
By nourh
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Oyindidi(f): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mad man
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Eastlink(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
ruggedtimi:
there are highbrow areas in pH too..op is in the old town of ph..pH has one of the best road networks in Nigeria. Former governor Amaechi wanted to destroy the waterfront ghettos but the people resisted
This thread arose because of a few squabbles with demented Chino. I knew he would post a rejoinder to this thread here. He should leave our dear state alone and focus his foolishness to whatever state he comes from.
This is where his anger was stir for no justifiable reason.
https://www.nairaland.com/5770338/rivers-lockdown-port-harcourt-roads

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by gidoskiaustino(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
My Ex State grin grin angry grin angry angry angry

Do you know u can gain Admission into 200L without JAMB. Through our IJMB Program approved by the federal government of Nigeria.
Registration is on tell your parents, And wards about this.
My contact is on the banner and signature
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by ogheneruemu123(m): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
Too dirty area
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Dantedasz(m): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
braimeddy:
Is there any city in nigeria that doesn't have a slum environment?

There isn't, but residents of Port Harcourt try to hide their slums and shanties and try to project the myth of a complete Garden city which in reality is not true.
GRA,Ada George,Aba road and Trans Amadi layout are not the only areas in PH. Okrika and Abonema water fronts are also parts of Port Harcourt.
That is all I am simply saying.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by GeoandSONSLTD: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
akinegba1:
It is a large beautiful neighbourhood with happy people
you must be kidding right

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by babyfaceafrica: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
James4bright:
You just made Port Harcourt look bad with this thread. I actually had this illusion that Port Harcourt was a beautiful city.
if I hear.. Which city for Naija no get getto

7 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
akinegba1:
Most of them were indoors due to lockdown
Jeeezzz,make I keep quiet

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by GeoandSONSLTD: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Dantedasz:
I always laugh when people come here to post pictures of GRA, Aba road and Trans Amadi layout and claim that is all there is to Port Harcourt.
The OP has posted pictures of the real Port Harcourt that they hide from you with the narrow roads and speed breakers/speed bumps everywhere.
In all my years in PHCity, this is the first time I'm seeing this place. How do they go there?

6 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by nokatakata: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Dantedasz:
I always laugh when people come here to post pictures of GRA, Aba road and Trans Amadi layout and claim that is all there is to Port Harcourt.
The OP has posted pictures of the real Port Harcourt that they hide from you with the narrow roads and speed breakers/speed bumps everywhere.

Oga! You will see same thing if you go to every state in Nigeria. It's the same damn thing all over the country.

8 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by gidoskiaustino(m): 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
Check the banner in case u need help on any.

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by xeju: 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
akinegba1:
Kalahari and ijaw people live in harmony at Creek road port harcourt
this place na die o
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Tchange1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Villages on PH you visit now.
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by buchai: 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
opposition camera
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
That first picture na inside helicopter you dey?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Eastlink(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
One demented fellow with his countless monikers. Chino allow Rivers be and focus on alleviating the hunger hitting you in that hotel.

8 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by xeju: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
akinegba1:
Okrika/Kalahari/ijaw are living in peace here at Creek road port harcourt
is it Kalahari or kalabari

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by sandy4lv: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
Governor please use this lockdown to clean your state up, its f**kn too dirty!

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by GeoandSONSLTD: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
Dreambeat:
The op is being mischievous. But come to think of it, I once lived in PH and I never knew a slum like this existed.
I'm telling you.
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by HopeAtHand: 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Chinonso Dike aka Akinegba1, your thread don reach FP, your job as photographer for Rivers State government is on the line.

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hope Eleme area is not like this? na wa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders / The Crystal Service immigration Scam / The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.