Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? (3169 Views)

Ladies, what did nature forget to bless you with ? / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Valentine: What Did You Get For Your Lover And What Did Your Lover Get For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by pxpimus: 7:59am On Feb 20, 2022
1 Ass
2 Hips
3 Boobs
4 Height
5 Hair
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by chatinent: 8:02am On Feb 20, 2022
Ability to slap people who post rubbish online.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Mide1data: 8:09am On Feb 20, 2022
SHIT

Why these on an early sunday morning?

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

chatinent:

SHIT

Exactly.
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 20, 2022
Omo, I love the way my body dey ooo.
Nature no forget anything ooo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by drezzyx(m): 8:16am On Feb 20, 2022
The urge to bully you right now..
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by NovesaTillie(f): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2022
Would have loved to be born in Australia or United Kingdom but here I am in Nigeria embarassed
Nature why angry

4 Likes

Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by DarkCaesar(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2022
Location undecided
Nigeria no be am I swear

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2022
Height.

Not that I'm 5'5, lol,

I'm 5'9.

Sometimes I just wish I could be at least 6'2.

Just add a few CMs to my height.
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2022
Well shaped head and muscles.
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2022
chatinent:
Chatinent, shut up! Y bully d young fella like dat?

1 Like

Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2022
Beebah2000:
Omo, I love the way my body dey ooo.
Nature no forget anything ooo cheesy
Hmmm, meaning you have good manChester and Backa?
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by wumi2017(f): 8:53am On Feb 20, 2022
All what God created are beautiful

2 Likes

Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
grin
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Hmmm, meaning you have good manChester and Backa?
which one be manChester and Backa again?? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Mr Edward grin grin
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by BigDawsNet: 9:18am On Feb 20, 2022
Sleep button. When you press it, you instantly fall asleep.

A USB slot so we can download information to our brains.

Gill I need that part so I can be able to breathe underwater... Highest I can stay under water presently is 2m

Every part of the human body has the ability to heal.

Being able to take photos with my eyeballs and able to zoom into and focus on things with my eyes.

Controlled hair growth - if you want longer hair or something, you can adjust that

1 Like

Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2022
I use to be a handsome young lad with full black hair until Nature Blessed me with bald head at 16..that alone took away my extroverted nature, my ability to mingle with people, killed my music dream, and cared no more about anything in life, stopped going to church and gathering because people mocked and laughed at me became depressed and psychologically drained.. Its been more than 10yrs+ now and I have come to realize it's not about how you look but wat u have on the inside. care less about what people feel about you, instead focus on your goals cuz that what matters most..but I don't wish that experience for anyone at such early stage, not even my enemy.. it takes only the strong to survive it. Its a dream killer. Some no go understand.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by SurvivorM(f): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2022
Ability to tolerate nonsense sad

3 Likes

Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Jeon(f): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2022
pxpimus:
1 Ass 2 Hips 3 Boobs 4 Height 5 Hair
ability to mingle with people.

3 Likes

Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Aduke23(f): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2022
chatinent:
Lol
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Aduke23(f): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2022
All I know is, we'll are beautiful in our own rights.

1 Like

Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by pxpimus: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2022
Jeon:

ability to mingle with people.
...that's not nature.
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by pxpimus: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2022
SurvivorM:
Ability to tolerate nonsense sad
thats an habit
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by MufasaLion: 10:56am On Feb 20, 2022
smiley
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by pxpimus: 10:57am On Feb 20, 2022
chatinent:
..did I?
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Jeon(f): 10:59am On Feb 20, 2022
pxpimus:
...that's not nature.
okay

1 Like

Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by pxpimus: 11:03am On Feb 20, 2022
2ndchildhood:
I use to be a handsome young lad with full black hair until Nature Blessed me with bald head at 16..that alone took away my extroverted nature, my ability to mingle with people, killed my music dream, and cared no more about anything in life, stopped going to church and gathering because people mocked and laughed at me became depressed and psychologically drained.. Its been more than 10yrs+ now and I have come to realize it's not about how you look but wat u have on the inside. care less about what people feel about you, instead focus on your goals cuz that what matters most..but I don't wish that experience for anyone at such early stage, not even my enemy.. it takes only the strong to survive it. Its a dream killer. Some no go understand.
bald head at age 16? Not possible, if you an African you are not of age, but in �� you just clock the age.
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2022
Ass

As a woman, I love ass like mad tongue tongue
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Nisiw365: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
Dorad:
Ass
As a woman, I love ass like mad tongue tongue
lesbian
Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Vinnie2000(m): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Beebah2000:
which one be manChester and Backa again?? undecided
Big bobby and backside. U copy now?

1 Like

Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Vinnie2000(m): 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Beebah2000:
Mr Edward grin grin
Lols. Na so. But 4 some naija babes, Its the size of ur bank Acc that matters. Not whether ur head big or small.

1 Like

Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nisiw365:
lesbian
Lol... Ogbeni I'm just covetous of what I don't have grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We / Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.