Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture (97562 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by timesup234: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2020
iammo:

I pay a single brick layer 3k, and I used 2, hired labourers too... haba 10k daily for what? are they dredging the ocean
You didn't answer my question. How much do you pay a single bricklayer to set 100 blocks for you?

1 Like

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by mofedamijo(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2020
Some of you are comparing artisans to professional workers, yes they make money, I mean the artisans, but let us be sincere, bring the highest-earning bricklayer right now, and bring the highest-earning doctor or nurse, and let us see if the bricklayer stand a chance......don't be comparing because Nigeria is bleeped up.....One thing you forget to know about a professional worker is that, at any point in time, he can get an offer that will feed 100 artisans, Koffi Annan, Ngozi, ban ki-moon and the likes made it to the top, no matter how hard a bricklayer works, the pinnacle of his career is to get a contract, who gives him the contract, The Koffi Annan's.

Some of you have forgotten that most bricklayers building houses today are actually building for white-collar workers, am not saying artisans are not making it, but dont compare a big boy artisan to a big boy manager......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by kalufelix(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2020
bjgurl:
I am happy for them, see me with goosebumps Awwwn...
...We could be like them...make we do our own..
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by AmbFitsaint(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2020
Sammy07:

Are you now saying bricklayers and vulcanizers are very rich

Pls, stop saying trash

How much bricklayer dey earn? undecided

My dad is a bricklayer and I am a doctor in training. I can speak confidently that he is richer than many doctors in my teaching hospital.

He has 3 houses, a car, many landed properties, farms and u name it. Just few doctors can boast of these.

The salary of resident doctors in Nigeria is between 250k to 450k, a consultant earns around 500k-800k.

He makes more than what they earn monthly from contracts. The only difference is that contracts don't come every time unlike fixed salaries earned by doctors.

I envy him at times

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by jaxxy(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2020
Ladies like hardworking men and hes hardworking. Lol. He won't be a factory worker for life.

2 Likes

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by toprealman: 10:27am On Apr 07, 2020
My only concern is that the young Romeo had to pad his knee with a damaged flip flop before kneeling........ grin grin grin
Congrats guy man all the same!

1 Like

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2020
Bola146:

I pray that you get more sense
dont mind him, one of my relatives is a Manager/leader/don in the construction industry,
on one certain day like that I was privileged for him to show me a document that contained the standard wages of artisans per day, shocked

I was flabbergasted.
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by iammo(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2020
bluefilm:

Rich, because of the 200 naira they collect after patching your tyres or pumping your deflated tyres abi?

Okay na, no wahala.

I pray that all your daughters will get married to vulcanizers and all your sons will become vulcanizers too since you already know that vulcanizing is the profession you should have been in.

Say Amen.

see mumu talk oo.. my daughter and sons would have the free will to select their jobs out of passion and not out of desperation AMEN, they would select partners out of love and not financial gains AMEN, whatever their choice I will support

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by timesup234: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2020
mofedamijo:
Some of you are comparing artisans to professional workers, yes they make money, I mean the artisans, but let us be sincere, bring the highest-earning bricklayer right now, and bring the highest-earning doctor or nurse, and let us see if the bricklayer stand a chance......don't be comparing because Nigeria is bleeped up.....One thing you forget to know about a professional worker is that, at any point in time, he can get an offer that will feed 100 artisans, Koffi Annan, Ngozi, ban ki-moon and the likes made it to the top, no matter how hard a bricklayer works, the pinnacle of his career is to get a contract, who gives him the contract, The Koffi Annan's.

Some of you have forgotten that most bricklayers building houses today are actually building for white-collar workers, am not saying artisans are not making it, but dont compare a big boy artisan to a big boy manager......
yawn. The highest earning bricklayer is a contractor. Many of them with years of experience on the job collects multi million or even billion naira contracts. I know countless number of them who never saw the four walls of a university

3 Likes

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by ImaIma1(f): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
He probably meant those ones in Australia and Canada

And US
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Truetruth: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2020
Where is Anotekun? Is covid_19 don't silence am! MURIC can now rest in peace.
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by bluefilm: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2020
iammo:

see mumu talk oo.. my daughter and sons would have the free will to select their jobs out of passion and not out of desperation AMEN, they would select partners out of love and not financial gains AMEN, whatever their choice I will support

Story for the gods.
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by mofedamijo(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2020
timesup234:
yawn. The highest earning bricklayer is a contractor. Many of them with years of experience on the job collects multi million or even billion naira contracts. I know countless number of them who never saw the four walls of a university

You are right, but you forgot that the person who awarded the contract or the person who owns the project is actually a C.E.O with M.sc or Ph.d
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by bjgurl(f): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2020
kalufelix:
...We could be like them...make we do our own..
Hahahahaha...
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by urchcoded(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2020
iammo:

strange world we leave in... bricklayers I used at some point charged me 3k a day after I begged for a 500 discount, and he barely worked 7 am to 7 pm .. my vulcanizer's only tool is fufu yet he gets 350 for his service, as shamefull as it sounds the artisans are richer
it's not about how much he charges rather how frequently he gets dis jobs. I charge as high as 50k to play the keyboard in any big gospel event dat normally doesn't last for 5 hours. I must be richer Dan a doctor
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by farem: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2020
freesoul12:
Ask a girl her choice of marriage partner, watch her list out the features of a non living thing.

Many will tell you they need a rich, handsome, tall, out spoken,caring gentleman. And in other not to sound canal, they will now add God fearing.

Many ladies will not accept a poor guy for dating let alone for marriage.

But the case was different for this particular girl, that said yes to her boyfriend who is a bricklayer.

This pictures has raised numerous objection from people, some we're of the view that the guy is broke and can't take care of the guy.

Many were of the view that the girl might be the saviour the guy needs for financial breakthrough.

The main thing is having a man that has a future and is hardworking, he will definitely make it, just a little time and understanding from the partner.

This picture has proven that many are actually after love, not the money or material things.

Those objecting are in sorrow of a reality that's not traceable in their morbid imaginations. They would not mind the guy to be a rituslist, kidnapper or armed robber as long there is money to splash.
God bless you, girl.
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by crafteck(m): 10:33am On Apr 07, 2020
DominusPrime:
I still don't see what's wrong with ladies wanting the best of men in terms of finances. Why must they always label them gold diggers for wanting security for them and their children? Same way a woman who marries an artisan isn't foolish. She must have seen something in him.
The only exceptions to these are those who should marry a poor man but say no cos he is poor and those who should marry a rich man but are blinded by what they feel for the poor man. My sisters just know what is destined for you and you will be fine.
Don't be like the ugliest lady in her click who wanted a fine man cos all her friends married fine friends which made her standard become so high. Unfortunately for her the very fine men she wanted never gave her face cos no one wanted to be termed foolish for seeing fine girls and picking the ugliest of them all.

You are right, its just men that are stupid, they refuse to hunt for extra security, anyone i want to marry must earn at least 250k monthly or be from an influential family... Make we continue and leave who is left
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by ImaIma1(f): 10:33am On Apr 07, 2020
iammo:

strange world we leave in... bricklayers I used at some point charged me 3k a day after I begged for a 500 discount, and he barely worked 7 am to 7 pm .. my vulcanizer's only tool is fufu yet he gets 350 for his service, as shamefull as it sounds the artisans are richer

So are you a vulcanizer or bricklayer now?
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by iammo(m): 10:33am On Apr 07, 2020
bluefilm:

Story for the gods.

you sound like all this wicked Nollywood father.. I pray you marry a liberal woman so that your kids can have freedom

1 Like

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by TotoNaRubber: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2020
Can we all contribute N500 each for this guy for 200 persons and raise N100k for them, quote me if you are interested.

freesoul12:
Ask a girl her choice of marriage partner, watch her list out the features of a non living thing.

Many will tell you they need a rich, handsome, tall, out spoken,caring gentleman. And in other not to sound canal, they will now add God fearing.

But the case was different for this particular girl, that said yes to her boyfriend who is a bricklayer.

This pictures has raised numerous objection from people, some we're of the view that the guy is broke and can't take care of the guy.

Many were of the view that the girl might be the saviour the guy needs for financial breakthrough.

The main thing is having a man that has a future and is hardworking, he will definitely make it, just a little time and understanding from the partner.

This picture has proven that many are actually after love, not the money or material things.

1 Like

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by iammo(m): 10:35am On Apr 07, 2020
ImaIma1:

So are you a vulcanizer or bricklayer now?

No I am a programmer grin whats your point exactly

1 Like

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2020
freesoul12:

It's beautiful.
But this line get me "And in other not to sound canal, they will now add God fearing."
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by bluefilm: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2020
iammo:

you sound like all this wicked Nollywood father.. I pray you marry a liberal woman so that your kids can have freedom

You sound like a hypocrite.

You are not moved by financial gains but yet you saw a vulcanizer collecting money and instantly, you felt like you're in a wrong profession?

Nwoke m, who is fooling who?
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Donpaper: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2020
iammo:
cool

bricklayers, and other artisans are rich.... I watched my vulcanizer make so much money while he repaired my tire that I felt I was in the wrong line of business

it is not too late!!!
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by iammo(m): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2020
Donpaper:
it is not too late!!!

come and force me naa

1 Like

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Maxxim: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Joefat: 10:40am On Apr 07, 2020
They say love is blind. I say love is a beautiful thing.. But wait o. Why they guy hair con be like half plot of land like this?
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by iammo(m): 10:41am On Apr 07, 2020
bluefilm:

You sound like a hypocrite.

You are not moved by financial gains but yet you saw a vulcanizer collecting money and instantly, you felt like you're in a wrong profession?

Nwoke m, who is fooling who?

I know it must be an Ibo man.. tufiakwa for you... better change your mindset and let innocent kids make their own choices
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Tabitha03(f): 10:41am On Apr 07, 2020
Congratulations. I'm happy for them. This is my definition of true love. I love hardworking guys

1 Like

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by mofedamijo(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2020
timesup234:

And don't confuse bricklayer for contractors, we have graduates who are contractors and engineers working at the sites, they are the ones who pay bricklayers.
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2020
So block industry worker no be human... Segregation... Op is one of the problems we have in Nigeria.. Everyone can't be a doctor,Lawyer , Accountant etc.. let's learn to appreciate ourselves irrespective of our social class

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.