Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

How And Where Did You Meet Your Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How And Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (3390 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by Konection(m): 11:19am On Apr 09, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders, hope you are staying safe?

Am into Wall Screeding and P. O.P designs, so Engineers, Architects, and anyone else into building should pls show some love by patronising me on 0.7.0 3.8.1.4.4.3.5.4. (Also my watsapp number). Our jobs are perfect.

Where ever you are in Nigeria, don't hesitate to call.

Egbon Seun, no delete my message oh pls, your boy wan from you (nairaland) make am.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by OkehBlessing(f): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2020
Nice one
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2020
Preshieben:
angry
I don't chat guys up
You do that

Oya drop ur number jae

2 Likes

Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Oya drop ur number jae
you are even commanding me cry undecided

1 Like

Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by Heyanu(f): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
I haven't found the right person yet�
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by Happyfela(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
I met one Nairalander last year, very horrible person.

1 Like

Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by damtan(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Preshieben:
This one go get serious wahala o.
You'll be friends with her for like à year so you can get to know her and vice versa, after which you would make your intentions known; that would take another 6 months of wooing. Then she'll tell you to give her 9 months to think about being your gf.
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Preshieben:

Really?
How on earth can a man satisfy a woman?
Lolz... Please can I get your Whatsapp digit!
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by Futurejoy(f): 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Dicktion:
Ok I have been active here since 2012 and I used to have this notion that at least 98.26% of ladies on Nairaland are either Sadistic feminists, Green Snakes or desperately frustrated evening newpapers but hey! I was 100% wrong. I met my girlfriend right here late last year, and it turns out she's the most wonderful being ever. Prolly an angel in disguise. We have way too much in common and If care is properly taken and the lord be with us as always she's gonna be the one I will walk down the isle with. Cos she's the one 100%. Thank you Seun wink

Kindly share your experiences on how and where you met your partner if any smiley

Cc Shestrong, rocktation
I met my partner during NYSC and we are heading for the alter soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys That Plays Betnija / Nigeria's Richest Woman, Folorunsho Parts Ways With Husband / Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.