Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! (3287 Views)

Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch / Naija Man Sentenced To Jail For Romance Fraud Of 200 Million Naira. / Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2011
why do girls always stack foam on their bra to make their breasts look like that of nicky minaj only to get you dissappointed in the room.why*crying*
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by agitator: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2011
sure, they also need valentine presents kiss kiss kiss
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2011
not as if guys have been packing their crotch to decieve women.i've been longing,dreaming and practicalising how i'll suck those seemingly succulent breasts like that of nicky as i spend my material resources on her but what i have right in front of me looks like nothing but bathroom slippers*still crying profusely*egom oo, egom alaaoo
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by r231(m): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^^^^^^ :d ;d :d ;d :d ;d
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2011
i've dumped the cheat.haha
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2011
serves you right!

Next time, try to look beyond the boobs.
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by MrCork17: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2011
REALKINGSON:

why do girls always stack foam on their bra to make their bosoms look like that of nicky minaj only to get you dissappointed in the room.why*crying*

Bro, did u suck a booobsi full of foam? undecided
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by fyomer: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2011
i've dumped the cheat.haha

you are also a cheat,you'll keep keeping and dumping until you learn your lessons.
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by fyomer: 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2011
[b[quoteBro, did u suck a booobsi full of foam?

][quote][/quote]
[/b]wait for reply.cheaters.
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Coolabbie: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2011
REALKINGSON:

not as if guys have been packing their crotch to decieve women.i've been longing,dreaming and practicalising how i'll suck those seemingly succulent bosoms like that of nicky as i spend my material resources on her but what i have right in front of me looks like nothing but bathroom slippers*still crying profusely*egom oo, egom alaaoo

LMFBO. Sum women can be wicked.
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by eatme: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2011
REALKINGSON:

not as if guys have been packing their crotch to decieve women.i've been longing,dreaming and practicalising how i'll suck those seemingly succulent bosoms like that of nicky as i spend my material resources on her but what i have right in front of me looks like nothing but bathroom slippers*still crying profusely egom oo, egom alaaoo

The bold-ed part definitely cracked me the hell up!
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2011
rokiatu:

serves you right!

Next time, try to look beyond the bosoms.

aint no lesbo,but, kiss kiss kiss

poster,you got what you wanted,innit? Btw, do you have jason derulo's lips for you to want to suck a nicki minaj boobs??

when you guys start looking beyond the bosoms, the ladies you meet will stop stacking their bra with foam grin grin cheesy
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Beync(f): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2011
Was she disspointed at the size of ur manliness undecided say the truth don't lie
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by koolchicco: 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2011
REALKINGSON:

not as if guys have been packing their crotch to decieve women.i've been longing,dreaming and practicalising how i'll suck those seemingly succulent bosoms like that of nicky as i spend my material resources on her but what i have right in front of me looks like nothing but bathroom slippers*still crying profusely*egom oo, egom alaaoo

Ego gi ala huh grin Why did you have to pay her? undecided Abi na ashii she be lipsrsealed
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 20, 2011
bhusayor:

aint no lesbo,but, kiss kiss kiss

Well me I'm a lesbian so be careful throwing kisses at me. grin

Right back at you kiss

[size=3pt]Kidding[/size]
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by born2boink(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2011
There are bras with artificial nipp1es now
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2011
born2fuck:

There are bras with artificial nipp1es now shocked shocked

you mean factory-fitted nipp1es ? i was actually thinking some of those pointed nipp1es are groundnut tuck inside their bras.
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by MrsChima(f): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2011
You got played. Good. Next time select a chick base on substance.
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by solihu(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2011
Buahahaha! I feel your pain.

They were pointing towards her feet chei! I no fit shout!
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You got played. Good. Next time select a chick base on substance.

abegi, are they not all the same ? the same eve blood flows in every woman.
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2011
All dis gals are bad. How can they be deceiving us like dat. Even d ones with flat nyansh now put on nappy. *sad*
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2011
yorke:

All dis gals are bad. How can they be deceiving us like dat. Even d ones with flat nyansh now put on nappy. *sad*

ROFLMAO

EFCC should start arresting them for false declaration. angry
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2011
Yes, they should be investigated properly. This is getting out of hand. Everything abt gals of dis generation are mirage. Seeing is nolonger believing. Touching n feeling it with ur hands properly is believing.
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 20, 2011
yorke:

Yes, they should be investigated properly. This is getting out of hand. Everything abt gals of dis generation are mirage. Seeing is nolonger believing. Touching n feeling it with your hands properly is believing.

lol. . .and they expect to have a successful relation.mschew
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Wislet(f): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

lol. . .and they expect to have a successful relation.mschew
shallow men. Lol
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2011
All i want is real b.r.e.a.s.t and nynash. Dnt false it afta all i will stil gat 2 knw in d secret holy place(on my bed)
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 20, 2011
Bro seeing , touching and feeling aren't even measures for detecting real bust/butts , just revel in your ignorance and everything will be ok
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 20, 2011
Even God can't tell the difference these days
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 20, 2011
Wislet:

shallow men. Lol

how would you know when you meet a supposedly beautifool lady with all the attributes only to be disappointed when she pulled off her bra ? embarassed undecided
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Mcleo007(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2011
apocalypse:

HABA! lipsrsealed
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by roymary: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2011
@OP

Whats the special thing in these boobies as long as the babe get that hole, just nack it off and let her go. Who cares if the boobiies are small or big.
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by roymary: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2011
apocalypse:

Which one be God for this matter? You no just get respect. Mumu

(1) (2) (3)

Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships / Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? / His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.