Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund (30419 Views)

East-West Road: Akpabio Secures ₦10bn Funding From Sovereign Sukuk Issuance / Wike Tells FG To Fund East West Road From Sovereign Wealth Fund / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Kuginzi: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
PHijo:

I didn't ask Nigeria to exploit oil on my farmland. I will also want to use my land as others are using theirs. If oil is on my farmland is mine. To exploit it through brute force, Nigeria is a criminal entity.
Deceptive leadership is hypnotizing the people of the South. The children of d South are being confused & miseducated to believe d problem of South is in Daura, Kano Abuja or Lagos. Every political leader in d Southeast is a fraud. Every agitation for Biafra republic is scam
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Ruby5: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Kuginzi: 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=Meninmen post=88197686]

Lol. Dimwit.

First, anybody who is against Buhari is an igbo? Stupid idiot. So you think I am igbo? No, I'm not. I am from Edo state, esan by tribe.

Secondly, which SE States are in ruins? Lol. You really need to check your brain. What are the indices you used to judge SE States as being in ruins? Level of education? Level of poverty? Of the 6 geopolitical zones, which zone is prospering more than the SE?

No one is blaming Hausa/Fulani. Most people (including yours sincerely loved Yar adua, he was fulani). Don't bring ethnicity into this. Don't follow your mentor who is an ethno-religious bigot.

Buhari a total failure. His wife confirmed it. World povery clock that has list Nigeria as the headquarters of extreme poverty confirmed it. Transparency international that said Nigeria is now more corrupt under Buhari than the past govt confirmed it. Nigeria under Buhari now has Fulani herdsmen as second most Deadliest terrorist organization. These are confirmations Zombie.[/quote
Where did I mention Igbo? I am referring to the whole Southeast and Southsouth.
The truth is Deceptive leadership is hypnotizing your people. Your being confused and miseducated to believe d problem of your region is in Daura, Abuja or Kano. What's d role/duty of your Governors(they receive monthly allocation+security vote) have u ever ask how d money is being spent?
Your Senators, House of Rep members, your state house of Assembly members all have significant role to play in your region, did u bother to ask? NO. All you're after is d president alone.
This are some of d ways u can identify a Real zombie. "There is no ignorance in law"
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Kuginzi: 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Kindly show a link of where Dasuki was pronounced guilty. Babachir was found guilty by a senate committee as well as the vice president's committee
I'm just wasting my precious time with u. You're not even current my brother. Who sent Dasuki to prison?
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kuginzi:

Deceptive leadership is hypnotizing the people of Southeast. The problem of your region lies within your region.
Pls note: No Fulani, Hausa or Yoruba has governed Abia, Anambra, Imo, Enugu and other Southeast states, since 1999 till date. Only your tribal people (Biafrans) did. Yet the statrs are in total ruins. And you're here blaming Hausa Fulanis for your woes.
YOU'RE THE REAL ZOMBIE plus

Lol. Dimwit.

First, anybody who is against Buhari is an igbo? Stupid idiot. So you think I am igbo? No, I'm not. I am from Edo state, esan by tribe.

Secondly, which SE States are in ruins? Lol. You really need to check your brain. What are the indices you used to judge SE States as being in ruins? Level of education? Level of poverty? Of the 6 geopolitical zones, which zone is prospering more than the SE?

No one is blaming Hausa/Fulani. Most people (including yours sincerely loved Yar adua, he was fulani). Don't bring ethnicity into this. Don't follow your mentor who is an ethno-religious bigot.

Buhari a total failure. His wife confirmed it. World povery clock that has list Nigeria as the headquarters of extreme poverty confirmed it. Transparency international that said Nigeria is now more corrupt under Buhari than the past govt confirmed it. Nigeria under Buhari now has Fulani herdsmen as second most Deadliest terrorist organization. These are confirmations Zombie
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kuginzi:

I'm just wasting my precious time with u. You're not even current my brother. Who sent Dasuki to prison?
Na me? You can help me with the name of the person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by PHijo(m): 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kuginzi:

Deceptive leadership is hypnotizing the people of the South. The children of d South are being confused & miseducated to believe d problem of South is in Daura, Kano Abuja or Lagos. Every political leader in d Southeast is a fraud. Every agitation for Biafra republic is scam

Just like Biafra and Nigeria are different sides of the same coin. Who cares about any of both?

Both are built on oppression so I care less about them. Maybe you feel guilty because I did not mention the North @ any given time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Kuginzi: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
PHijo:

Just like Biafra and Nigeria are different sides of the same coin. Who cares about any of both?

Both are built on oppression so I care less about them. Maybe you feel guilty because I did not mention the North @ any given time.
Hahaha... I like your courage. You're entitled to your opinion

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React / Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.