Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund (30440 Views)

East-West Road: Akpabio Secures ₦10bn Funding From Sovereign Sukuk Issuance / Wike Tells FG To Fund East West Road From Sovereign Wealth Fund / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Abdbaba: 4:01am On Apr 07, 2020
I teaches how to make 3D and 2D animation on my YouTube channel in Pidgin English.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd5YHp-ohpk
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Kuginzi: 6:25am On Apr 07, 2020
lexy2014:

U barely answered d following questions:

Pls what is d state of corruption right now in Nigeria?

According to u:
"INSECURITY: Our dear nation was on fire. No one was safe from Bokoharam."

When u say "no one was safe...", who is d no one? Was it d whole nation that was on fire?

U say "they milked the nation dry". Who did? Are u saying there was nothing left after "they milked the nation dry"?
There is no need for further elaboration, it's just like someone pouring water into a basket. It's like I'm just wasting my precious time. You've already made up your mind not to understand anything good about Buhari. I wish u d best.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 07, 2020
Kuginzi:

The money will be used for Nigeria and Nigerians.

Okay. Now it's not Nigeria money kept with world Bank, IMF and AFDB, it's now that the money will be used for Nigeria and Nigerians.

You see why they call you guys zombies?. More than 11 trillion naira has been borrowed by this govt (exceeding that of all pdp govt put together). Please, tell me what has been done with the money.

Or it is true that one can't hold any intellectual discourse with you guys because you people suspend your brain when it comes to Buhari?

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 07, 2020
Kuginzi:

Hahaha.... So it's all just insinuations!!

You can't be a zombie and be stupid at the same time. Go, read about it. Read Falana's response also. It's every where.

But you believed print media during GEJ. You didn't ask for audio or video. What changed.

I never expected you to be reasonable though. A zombie will always be a zombie
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Kuginzi: 7:34am On Apr 07, 2020
Meninmen:

You can't be a zombie and be stupid at the same time. Go, read about it. Read Falana's response also. It's every where.

But you believed print media during GEJ. You didn't ask for audio or video. What changed.

I never expected you to be reasonable though. A zombie will always be a zombie
Hahaha.. as e dey pepper u for body.
Stop accusing people without a genuine evidence
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Kuginzi: 7:56am On Apr 07, 2020
Meninmen:

Okay. Now it's not Nigeria money kept with world Bank, IMF and AFDB, it's now that the money will be used for Nigeria and Nigerians.

You see why they call you guys zombies?. More than 11 trillion naira has been borrowed by this govt (exceeding that of all pdp govt put together). Please, tell me what has been done with the money.

Or it is true that one can't hold any intellectual discourse with you guys because you people suspend your brain when it comes to Buhari?
You and your fellow sadist calling people zombies are d real zombiess. You're saddened because there's no more sharing of our national cakes to u guys as usual.
Democracy Rogues: PDP, civil servants, Generals stole N38TRILLION in 17years.
No amount of castigating or cajole will deter PMB from moving in against those spurious elements who raped us of our common wealth.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:16am On Apr 07, 2020
festacman:
Now, the Governors have no reason not to pay salaries.
Shouldn't you zombs praise GEJ for starting this fund that your lord and saviour is prodigally dipping his hand into now?
If he had not done it, where will Buhari the looter look to now that the ECA has been frittered

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:19am On Apr 07, 2020
Kuginzi:

You and your fellow sadist calling people zombies are d real zombiess. You're saddened because there's no more sharing of our national cakes to u guys as usual.
No amount of castigating or cajole will deter PMB from moving in against those spurious elements who raped us of our common wealth.
Can you take a moment to thank GEJ for starting this set that Buhari is benefiting from now that he had depleted the ECA? At least he had the foresight to start dis. Don't you think he deserves credit

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Kuginzi: 8:31am On Apr 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Can you take a moment to thank GEJ for starting this set that Buhari is benefiting from now that he had depleted the ECA? At least he had the foresight to start dis. Don't you think he deserves credit
He deserves credit for sharing our money to Dasuki, Diezani, Namadi Sambo, Alex Badeh, Patience, etc.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by orisa37: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2020
Wrong. All money should go to the 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES to implement the purpose for which the money is intended. The President cannot bribe his ways through the 3tiers of Government just like that. It tantamounts to sharing Loot. It's an Undue Compensation.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2020
Kuginzi:

He deserves credit for sharing our money to Dasuki, Diezani, Namadi Sambo, Alex Badeh, Patience, etc.
Then buhari also deserves credit for depleting the ECA and now looking to fritter the swf. Money he knows nothing about just spending it like a prodigal son.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2020
APCNig:

Yes, he is here to kill and destroy looters of yesteryears and lazy youths like you.
Is SWF a loot too
Is ECA a loot

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by lexy2014: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2020
Kuginzi:

There is no need for further elaboration, it's just like someone pouring water into a basket. It's like I'm just wasting my precious time. You've already made up your mind not to understand anything good about Buhari. I wish u d best.

U can't elaborate because u have nothing to elaborate. U haven't supported anything u have said with facts. And if u don't have facts, then it means u are lying or just making up stories. U earlier said buhari brought Nigeria out of recession but u can't tell us how Nigeria got into recession in d first place. I challenge u to avail me that information.

U have also made several spurious claims. Asked to defend what u said, u are now on d run.

Pls what is d state of corruption right now in Nigeria? We hear aso rock clinic gulped N13billion naira in d last five years but it can't treat headache. What happened to d money?

According to u:
"INSECURITY: Our dear nation was on fire. No one was safe from Bokoharam."

When u say "no one was safe...", who is d no one? Was it d whole nation that was on fire?

U say "they milked the nation dry". Who did? Are u saying there was nothing left after "they milked the nation dry"?
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by tonyemmanuel: 11:56am On Apr 07, 2020
All these hoaxes about corona virus aka covid-19. I am not understanding... Anyway what do I know.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Kuginzi: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Then buhari also deserves credit for depleting the ECA and now looking to fritter the swf. Money he knows nothing about just spending it like a prodigal son.
Is he spending d money to himself?
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by cassbeat(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As a patriotic igboman, i want to commend MR President for swift actions taken so far in curtailing the pandermic,
Was the money meant for curtailing the pandemic
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kuginzi:

Is he spending d money to himself?
No. He's spending it on me and you as per BMC levels.
Was Jonathan spending the money on himself

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by PHijo(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kuginzi:

Your money?!!?!!
Which money?
How much have you paid as tax?
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Kuginzi: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
PHijo:

Your money?!!?!!
Which money?
How much have you paid as tax?
Hahaha.. It's our collective common wealth
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Kuginzi: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
No. He's spending it on me and you as per BMC levels.
Was Jonathan spending the money on himself
GEJ spent his on Dasuki, Diezani, Namadi, Alex Badeh, Bode George, Mama peace, and so on.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by PHijo(m): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kuginzi:

Hahaha.. It's our collective common wealth

Collective money!?
Which people?
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kuginzi:

GEJ spent his on Dasuki, Diezani, Namadi, Alex Badeh, Bode George, Mama peace, and so on.
Buhari spent his on Kemi, Babachir, Oshiomole, Kyari, Daura, Aisha, Sadiyya, NASS and so on.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Kuginzi: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Buhari spent his on Kemi, Babachir, Oshiomole, Kyari, Daura, Aisha, Sadiyya, NASS and so on.
Hahahaha... Wait till they are convicted by d law court. But the Dasuki and co were found guilty of money laundering under our constitution in d court of law.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Kuginzi: 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
PHijo:

Collective money!?
Which people?
I hope you're not a migrant. I'm referring to Nigerians ofcourse!
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by PHijo(m): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kuginzi:

I hope you're not a migrant. I'm referring to Nigerians ofcourse!

Nigerians don't own oil. People's ancestral land doesn't belong to Nigeria. Any system or individual who promotes that notion is a fraudster, a gangster with no atom of honour.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kuginzi:

Lol. Zombie. Saddened by what? I have never had anyone in govt, not to talk of benefiting from stolen
govt funds. N38 trillion naira and Nigeria is still standing? Only a Zombie can believe that.
What of the monumental corruption going under PMB?

Zombie can't think.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Kuginzi: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
PHijo:

Nigerians don't own oil. People's ancestral land doesn't belong to Nigeria. Any system or individual who promotes that notion is a fraudster, a gangster with no atom of honour.
And the so called people you're referring to are not Nigerians?
Secondly, some other people's ancestral fertile land is used in farming which d farm produce is used in feeding u and I.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kuginzi:

Hahahaha... Wait till they are convicted by d law court. But the Dasuki and co were found guilty of money laundering under our constitution in d court of law.
Kindly show a link of where Dasuki was pronounced guilty. Babachir was found guilty by a senate committee as well as the vice president's committee
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by PHijo(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kuginzi:

And the so called people you're referring to are not Nigerians?
Secondly, some other people's ancestral fertile land is used in farming which d farm produce is used in feeding u and I.

I didn't ask Nigeria to exploit oil on my farmland. I will also want to use my land as others are using theirs. If oil is on my farmland is mine. To exploit it through brute force, Nigeria is a criminal entity.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Kuginzi: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. Zombie. Saddened by what? I have never had anyone in govt, not to talk of benefiting from stolen
govt funds. N38 trillion naira and Nigeria is still standing? Only a Zombie can believe that.
What of the monumental corruption going under PMB?

Zombie can't think.
Deceptive leadership is hypnotizing the people of Southeast. The problem of your region lies within your region.
Pls note: No Fulani, Hausa or Yoruba has governed Abia, Anambra, Imo, Enugu and other Southeast states, since 1999 till date. Only your tribal people (Biafrans) did. Yet the statrs are in total ruins. And you're here blaming Hausa Fulanis for your woes.
YOU'RE THE REAL ZOMBIE plus
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kuginzi:

Deceptive leadership is hypnotizing the people of Southeast. The problem of your region lies within your region.
Pls note: No Fulani, Hausa or Yoruba has governed Abia, Anambra, Imo, Enugu and other Southeast states, since 1999 till date. Only your tribal people (Biafrans) did. Yet the statrs are in total ruins. And you're here blaming Hausa Fulanis for your woes.
YOU'RE THE REAL ZOMBIE plus

Lol. Dimwit.

First, anybody who is against Buhari is an igbo? Stupid idiot. So you think I am igbo? No, I'm not. I am from Edo state, esan by tribe.

Secondly, which SE States are in ruins? Lol. You really need to check your brain. What are the indices you used to judge SE States as being in ruins? Level of education? Level of poverty? Of the 6 geopolitical zones, which zone is prospering more than the SE?

No one is blaming Hausa/Fulani. Most people (including yours sincerely loved Yar adua, he was fulani). Don't bring ethnicity into this. Don't follow your mentor who is an ethno-religious bigot.

Buhari a total failure. His wife confirmed it. World povery clock that has list Nigeria as the headquarters of extreme poverty confirmed it. Transparency international that said Nigeria is now more corrupt under Buhari than the past govt confirmed it. Nigeria under Buhari now has Fulani herdsmen as second most Deadliest terrorist organization. These are confirmations Zombie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hoodlums Burn Ashaka Police Station In Delta, As Officers Kill 6 Armed Robbers / Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign / Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.