Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences (3957 Views)

Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Plead:
No amount of love can make me fight for any lady,not even wife.

Even if I want to fight,if I see my soft skin I’ll have sense by force. Small pinch i fit injure,smirk.

Lazy man tongue tongue
Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Goalnaldo(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Lazy man tongue tongue
don't mind him smiley
Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Goalnaldo(m): 7:46am On Apr 15, 2020
Keep the comments coming kiss
Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by IamPlato(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2020
Biglittlelois:
My ex fought a guy at the ATM stand cos he manhandled me, he got his ATM card broken in the process, but broke the guy's nose too, nice payback, but I was sad for his card though.
You Then finally Broke Up With Him. Inside Life undecided
Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Goalnaldo(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Keep sharing jor. Ladies you can share yours too.
Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by LedRock: 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Rhymer2020:
just because of ordinary Nokia C1 that I bought with my own money that was collected from my babe by some cult boys. I went to claim James bond and collect it back.

guess what my brothers??

dey kind beaten wey Dem give me that day I still dey feel the pains till now. (this is about ten years ago)

da olosho dat I fought for later started dating one of the guys
This is a lesson to all the idiots on this thread fighting for girlfriend.
Continue fighting for girlfriend mumu people.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by tbadejo25: 7:34pm On May 17, 2020
Rhymer2020:
just because of ordinary Nokia C1 that I bought with my own money that was collected from my babe by some cult boys. I went to claim James bond and collect it back.

guess what my brothers??

dey kind beaten wey Dem give me that day I still dey feel the pains till now. (this is about ten years ago)

da olosho dat I fought for later started dating one of the guys

Could you see the pixel lines on your Nokia C1, was the screen good or blurry?
Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 17, 2020
dairykidd:

You shouldn't blame ur ex too much some guys can be very mischievous. A friend did that to me once and my girl didn't fail to let me know & till date me & the guy ain't close as we used to be.. I actually fvcked his younger sister for the fuckup
hmm such a person its not wise keeping him as a friend.A guy like that can easily set u up for other ppl to attack.We have heard of so called friends who set up their friends for other ppl to attack and kill.wen u notice u have a friend like that the wisest thing is to cut off from such a person

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Swtbabyvee(f): 8:17pm On May 17, 2020
Swiitdoll:
My ex fought his friend who hit on me and got my number calling me to chat shit. But I dumped him shortly after, the audacity of his friend doing that made me suspicious of what he’s told him. Prob trying to save face with the faux fight. Anyway I found a gentleman whose friends have their own girls and mind their business. �
Lol , well there was one of my hostel guys asking me out ,I told him I wasn’t interested , he knew my boyfriend, my boyfriend always came around but he kept on asking me to f**k him, after he finally gave up , he started saying shit about me , and calling me prostitute and all sorts, so I told my boyfriend about it.

I didn’t see the guy in my hostel for two days when I saw him he apologize to me with a black eye . I heard it from my friends that he came back with a swollen face from some boys n refused to cm outside. They told him if he didn’t apologize they would beat him up again . Lol no body mess with me after that.
Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Goalnaldo(m): 4:14pm On May 26, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
Lol , well there was one of my hostel guys asking me out ,I told him I wasn’t interested , he knew my boyfriend, my boyfriend always came around but he kept on asking me to f**k him, after he finally gave up , he started saying shit about me , and calling me prostitute and all sorts, so I told my boyfriend about it.

I didn’t see the guy in my hostel for two days when I saw him he apologize to me with a black eye . I heard it from my friends that he came back with a swollen face from some boys n refused to cm outside. They told him if he didn’t apologize they would beat him up again . Lol no body mess with me after that.
your boyfriend is a cultist. Hope you know that.
Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:29pm On May 26, 2020
Goalnaldo:
your boyfriend is a cultist. Hope you know that.
ex, it’s been a while
Re: Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences by Goalnaldo(m): 7:53pm On May 26, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
ex, it’s been a while
so are you single let's mingle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. / How Did You Get HIV? / Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.