Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets (142366 Views)

Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons / Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Hahjascho(m): 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
This is serious.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by ngwababe(f): 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:
Just see what mankind has been reduced to...

-Bodies now placed on the roadside like dirt waiting to be picked up by the waste management team.

-Cardboard used as coffins because the death toll is unimaginable...

Dear Lord, Forgive Us.

Forgive us because of the wickedness of a particular country? Is this really from God?
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Glink2018(m): 11:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Tosinex:
Is there any country, COVID-19 is not ravaging!

Such countries must be soo lucky

There are some few countries that COVID 19 is not touching
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Okuda(m): 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

So this thing is still spreading, seems no end in sight yet.

See how dirty and filthy the whole place is, it seems Ecuador is a junior shithole to Nigeria

Lord have mercy

Ecuador shitholness dey learn work for just Lagos shitholness not to even talk of comparing them country for country
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by kemi7450: 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by oluayebenz: 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Tango123:
Nigerians are taking this virus like a joke. This virus is more deadly than hiv

One person told me it doesn’t affect blacks. When I sent her data of blacks dead in uk and USA, she could not utter a word.

In 6 weeks to 2 months time, we will be having upto 1000 deaths in a day in Nigeria. Mark my words.

Here in Uk, 5 weeks ago, we registered the first death.

Today 7th April we registered 700plus deaths in one day.

Nigerians stay at home. STAY AT HOME. STAY AT HOME.

I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY . ITSSO SAD SEEING NIGERIANS JOKING WITH THIS VIRUS

GOSH, I WEEP

Mr Man carry your Nonsense analysis elsewhere....

Nigeria recorded first case a week after UK own....
So what are you saying?

Many tested positive few days ago and have already recovered.

The fact is Nigerians is facing something more deadlier than Covid-19 everyday....measles, typhoid fever and so on
Our Immune and antibody is already very active to fight any form of diseases

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by abeggnow: 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
mvem:
That was 1918 with no knowledge on vaccine like now...Covid already have 3 vaccines on trial and will be ready by earliest late this year or early next year
you are right but I am just saying use the Spanish flu as reference.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by macjireh: 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYKzGvGHD6U

CORONA VIRUS TRUE SOURCE EXPOSED
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Bizibi(m): 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
it still baffles me when people say where is God? Why can't he just make it stop?
They abandoned the creator and believed in science, do whatever they like, fornicate, embezzle, maim, kill and they still want this God they abandon to save them? Hmm a seyi o wu ni OLORUN, God we believe in you, pls intervene
the atheist will come for you.....even young people are going to church now in Italy, something that don't happen all the time. This year is a year of repentance,recovery and recompense. After I watched various videos of trumpet sounds in the sky in some countries last two years,I knew events will follow later.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
ngwababe:

Forgive us because of the wickedness of a particular country? Is this really from God?
Whether the wickedness originated from Abriba, Ngwa or Ohafia, we all need to ask Him for the forgiveness of our sins.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
it still baffles me when people say where is God? Why can't he just make it stop?
They abandoned the creator and believed in science, do whatever they like, fornicate, embezzle, maim, kill and they still want this God they abandon to save them? Hmm a seyi o wu ni OLORUN, God we believe in you, pls intervene
How can God intervene without science and scientists?
Him go drop the medicine from heaven? undecided
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by bestpunterever: 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Alvin212:
When it start lagoss will be worst hit

So I ain't troubled a bit

Afonjaaazy
ode, and your people from red mud republic full festac, mile 2, Ajegunle..yu think it's only Yoruba people that will suffered it.
remember if you decide to throw stone at the market, it can it any of your relatives.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Nine2Five: 12:01am On Apr 08, 2020
Lord have mercy!

Apple’s newest product is a face shield to protect against COVID-19

The Tech giant also on the frontline to stop the spread of Covid19.

Details here: https://www.9to5.com.ng/2020/04/07/apples-newest-product-is-a-face-shield-to-protect-against-covid-19/

Read and share...

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by ngwababe(f): 12:03am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
Whether the wickedness originated from Abriba, Ngwa or Ohafia, we all need to ask Him for the forgiveness of our sins.

SMH. grin
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by CoronaVirusPro: 12:03am On Apr 08, 2020
They should switch off the 5G network there.

Chris Oyakhilome's theory grin
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by gretblue: 12:05am On Apr 08, 2020
MrToothBrush:
Welcome. This kind of thread will let Nigerians understand better

Covid is deadly and it spreads faster than anything
I hope they will learn
The dead would have preferred to stay alive so as to stay at home now rather than staying in the burial ground now.

Stay safe stay at home my country men.
In Spain , the only company that is still working now is the coffin company just to meet up with the high demand.
Don't be a stubborn flies.
Stay Safe Stay at home

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 08, 2020
ngwababe:

SMH. grin
Shake that Isi Aki very well....

Good morning.

Jason.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Emotionss: 12:07am On Apr 08, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
MrToothBrush:
Welcome. This kind of thread will let Nigerians understand better

Covid is deadly and it spreads faster than anything

Unfortunately the level of unbelievers, unreasonable and stubborn people we have in this country is unprecedented.

God help us.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by ngwababe(f): 12:08am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
Shake that Isi Aki very well....

Good morning.

Jason.

cheesy cheesy good morning, Jason.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 08, 2020
ngwababe:

cheesy cheesy good morning, Jason.
Do have a sound sleep. smiley

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by gretblue: 12:19am On Apr 08, 2020
EmekaBlue:
covid-19 no b black man disease

we r lucky

China una dey mad walahi
Drop this illusion. Donald Trump just announced few minutes ago, the highest numbers of the casualties of Covid 19 in US now are Africans/ Americans
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by ekevwe(m): 12:22am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:

-Bodies now placed on the roadside like dirt waiting to be picked up by the waste management team.

Dear Lord, Forgive Us.

Pray that the people behind this to confess for cure to come out.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by ngwababe(f): 12:23am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
Do have a sound sleep. smiley

Thank you. Good night.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by aadoiza: 12:30am On Apr 08, 2020
Sensationalism at its nadir. Shioor
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by kemi16390: 12:35am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by habayommy: 12:36am On Apr 08, 2020
God have mercy
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Jaspernubi: 12:36am On Apr 08, 2020
Man, In the end. What we are all worth without Christ, Is a mouthful of dust and a pack of clay. Our Pride is meaningless
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Perewenkle1: 12:37am On Apr 08, 2020
This coronavirus is no joke, we must take this very serious. I pray this plaque does not befall Nigeria and especially the poor as in New York, it could wipeout an entire village. Please pray and follow the lockdown.
I applaud Wike, the governor of Rivers State, he is doing an excellent work to safe his state, though the people he is trying to safe seems very ignorant of the consequences of this plaque.
Here in Los Angeles, we are taking it very seriously and yet we have better hospitals and ready for any challenges.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Yankee101: 12:43am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:

Dear Lord, Forgive Us.

Amen
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by vioment: 12:46am On Apr 08, 2020
Baba God, abeg o.

Please give a Naijan or group of Naijans and africos, the permanent solutions for this pandemic and any future ones.

Eze God, have mercy on us.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by CanadaOrBust: 12:52am On Apr 08, 2020
Tango123:

This shit is real. It takes one month after it has entered a country to humble the country.

But Lagos had her first case before NYC (28 Feb vs. 3rd March). Both have high population density. Yet yesterday alone it killed 731 people in NY. I don’t know what’s going on. Also there must be a reason why malarial places have very low corona deaths

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Vulcan24(m): 12:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Equador has 191 deaths as at April 7 and this post records 150 littered with no place to bury them ?

something is fishy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer / Is There Any Negative Health Effect Of Sucking & Licking Your Lady's Virgina / How To Cure Apollo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.