Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,900 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? (40226 Views)

MC Oluomo Rolls Out Relief Package For Lagos Bus Drivers, Passengers / Sanwo-Olu: Food Relief Package Not Meant For Every Lagos Resident / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Coldie(m): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
I receive beating as my Rivers state stay at home package
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by cleod: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Agida county nothing. We no even see pure water
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by cheango: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
donbrowser:

It's better to receive nothing than the rubbish being distributed.

The attached pic is from osun state. The residents claimed they saw trucks of rice pass by only to return with this...
its Asa local govt kwara State
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Galactico4ever(m): 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Luckily I Can survive without any pallatives but my church shared 3 tubers of yam,3 rice&beans painters and some cooking ingredients as easter for the less privileged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by obontami: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Superwave:
Ikpeazu gave us one wrap of eba with ofe nsala. One each for each community, I love it it was delicious. Anyone with that pix should please post it, I can not be keeping rubbish on my phone.
here u go cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by donbrowser(m): 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
cheango:
its Asa local govt kwara State
Thank you
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by FSBoperator: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yaribanza enjoy your communism.

By the time hunger sets in you will all accept the 5k Bill Gates' is willing to pay you to get vaxxed and chipped.
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
donbrowser:

It's better to receive nothing than the rubbish being distributed.

The attached pic is from osun state. The residents claimed they saw trucks of rice pass by only to return with this...

Actually, it's from Kwara state. Asa is one of the hinterlands of Ilorin.

We're yet to see anything in Osun.
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Joefat: 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Spoon
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nothing from the government yet. But the big big Men are doing somethings for the community already. The only thing be say Papa no gree collect, him talk say we no need am.

But me wan chop Covid19 food nah grinangry
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by wabbyland(m): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
For mushin

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
NOTHING!
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
I received Shingbain..
Naso dem carry that one yeye bag weh no pas four cups inside say make two large CDA for my area take survive 14days

Mo gbe ijoba sepe ni oo ���
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Tpave(m): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Alexis105:
This is what this corps member shared in my community yesterday. Please help take it to the front page. Thank you

A corp member named [b]Sunday Bonny Omoikhoje aka Marley [/b]serving in Asaba Delta state went to his home town Afuze-Emai Owan East LGA of Edo state to share foodstuffs and other things to the aged and disabled people in the community. When I saw this I said to my self that there are still good people on earth who knows where to direct their wealth to in time of needs.

When asked why he had to do that, he told us that the government can not do all for us that we need to give to ourselves not to help the government but to help one another. He said he was in Delta state before the lockdown in Delta state but was hearing how people were suffering in his community Afuze-Emai, Edo state due to the economic breakdown from the pandemic disease. He said he put it upon himself and travel from Asaba to get things for his people.

He has called on other persons in the community who are capable not to stock food alone in their houses but also do well to share among neighbours because the present time is really hard. He also used that same opportunity to beg the local government and all public servants in the community to do same. He said he gives thanks to God for giving him the power to do this little thing also thank his friends who assisted him in the distribution.

Please let's check on our neighbours and see what is happening because hunger is now the killer of the day.

That's kind of you. I hope others can borrow his sense

1 Like

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Psalmwandy: 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Reporting from Sakiru Raheem Street, Igando, Alimosho, Lagos.
I heard dey gave our street half derica of rice half derica of beans and a loaf of bread o tan!
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by BrightAhiah(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
donbrowser:
Current location is Alimosho local government.

The "3 derica of horrible stone filled looking beans was packed in small nylon and 1 loaf of bread. I mistakingly rejected it. I could have uploaded for all to see here. Reports I've been getting is that my area even received a better package lol.

How's the situation in your area?

In Omoku town, ONELGA of Rivers State, nofin but location on where to wash hands using sensitizers
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
pocohantas:
I received NOTHING. They said people in our hood have money. They don’t know it is all packaging.

12 girls and 12 guys inside 2 rooms, forming Island.
grin grin grin
I hope they won't make quarantine babies.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by fatymore(f): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
Obasa gave us Buredi gigan....
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by ikorodureporta: 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
ociboy:
From Selewu live,this is what we got for the whole community... Imagine ���
cheesy
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by omakay(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sammy07:

cheesy

Na lie...

Abeg share the link make i see am wella....

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ph. 5 packets of indomie(small size o) + 2 eggs.
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by FUSS: 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
donbrowser:
Current location is Alimosho local government.

The "3 derica of horrible stone filled looking beans was packed in small nylon and 1 loaf of bread. I mistakingly rejected it. I could have uploaded for all to see here. Reports I've been getting is that my area even received a better package lol.

How's the situation in your area?

Nothing o. At igando area
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by ehirosplusbiz(m): 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
We did not receive any, we are the one given to the needy the little we have ....
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by iPOOPinURmouth: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
pussy
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by putin2: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
God bless Nigeria wow!!!
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by fatymore(f): 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
I
donbrowser:
I heard people in Agege were given 4 loaves of bread per building. Lol
The breads were later used for soccer. Obasa weldone sir.

2nd pic is From Selewu live,this is what we got for the whole community... Imagine

The bread was even not soft....
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Sammy07: 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by iPOOPinURmouth: 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
they should have just given this things to beggers in the street.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by donbrowser(m): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
fatymore:
I

The bread was even not soft....
LOL I can imagine and there are lots of bakeries in Agege oh
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Dangrace01: 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Alexis105:
This is what this corps member shared in my community yesterday. Please help take it to the front page. Thank you

A corp member named [b]Sunday Bonny Omoikhoje aka Marley [/b]serving in Asaba Delta state went to his home town Afuze-Emai Owan East LGA of Edo state to share foodstuffs and other things to the aged and disabled people in the community. When I saw this I said to my self that there are still good people on earth who knows where to direct their wealth to in time of needs.

When asked why he had to do that, he told us that the government can not do all for us that we need to give to ourselves not to help the government but to help one another. He said he was in Delta state before the lockdown in Delta state but was hearing how people were suffering in his community Afuze-Emai, Edo state due to the economic breakdown from the pandemic disease. He said he put it upon himself and travel from Asaba to get things for his people.

He has called on other persons in the community who are capable not to stock food alone in their houses but also do well to share among neighbours because the present time is really hard. He also used that same opportunity to beg the local government and all public servants in the community to do same. He said he gives thanks to God for giving him the power to do this little thing also thank his friends who assisted him in the distribution.

Please let's check on our neighbours and see what is happening because hunger is now the killer of the day.

Wow nice. A corper

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by pocohantas(f): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ariza:
grin grin grin
I hope they won't make quarantine babies.

That one sef no bad na. The one that is reigning is “isolation buddy”. Sex driven generation. angry

1 Like

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by oyeb15: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
Eba and soup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other / Peter Obi Storms Zion Ministry In Lagos On A "Thank You" Visit / PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.