Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

How Do I Do This With Her Without Neighbours Knowing?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Do This With Her Without Neighbours Knowing?? (5444 Views)

How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) / Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Do This With Her Without Neighbours Knowing?? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
Collect her whatsapp Number from her friend that you know
Re: How Do I Do This With Her Without Neighbours Knowing?? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
freethesheeple:

kill her brother naaaaa...Its simple.
I'm not sure i understand you. I can't kill her cos i love Her
Re: How Do I Do This With Her Without Neighbours Knowing?? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
evil1:

Oga repent ooo Corp dey real
I can't help falling in love with her. After seeing her today, i noticed something.
;She is more beautiful than how she was yesterday
Re: How Do I Do This With Her Without Neighbours Knowing?? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
infogenius:

If is the bros that is the issue that is a small matter.
Get her number from her friend and connect with her from there.
or hook up with her in those places she buys stuff.
I don't know any of her friends. I met her in a place she buys things but the normal girl-attitude(forming) was activated in her. So we didn't talk much. Since i know the place, i hope i will see her often there
Re: How Do I Do This With Her Without Neighbours Knowing?? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
lefulefu:
kinder weird a brother would be overprotictive to a sister that is already matured.i would understand if she is underaged
Are you saying..........
Re: How Do I Do This With Her Without Neighbours Knowing?? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
akaahs:

What kind of a compound that forbid her people from talking to each other?
I am avoiding gossiping and snitching in that compound o

1 Like

Re: How Do I Do This With Her Without Neighbours Knowing?? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
justnock:

LOL it's easy.
Shave your beards, borrow a female dress, shoes and wig. Apply Mary K foundation on your face. Rub lipstick too. Fix fake eye lashes.
In essence, dress, talk and walk like a lady.
Nobody is going to recognize you.
Change your name to Anabel from Anarchy.
Go to her house, play and talk with her till you get fed up.
Lol
Re: How Do I Do This With Her Without Neighbours Knowing?? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ekakamba:

No longer a rapper, now a singer. grin tongue
mtcheww. Lol
Re: How Do I Do This With Her Without Neighbours Knowing?? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Anarchy01:
Are you saying..........
i didnt say anything grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is SEX Really Important In A Relationship? / HOW TO: Break Up With A Person / 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.