Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 (67061 Views)

Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum / Makinde: I Won’t Comply With S'court Judgement On Sacked LG Chairs / Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by geosegun(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2020
ubunja1:
God help us from self medication.

All these Governors coming from their self isolation, I hope they haven't infect thousands of people like this.

Just listen to yourself.

What he took was normal food supplement that boost body immune system.

Why are there so many dunce kids now adays?

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by yesloaded: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2020
ubunja1:

But is that the recommended medication against covid 19.
If you have official recommended medication, please post it

Someone state what he used to relieved himself you still castigate him

Google black seed oil, it's not drug & infact those tebliq Muslim who normally hawk goods do sell it or better still go to the nearest central mosque around you will find it there.

I've used black seed oil in the past (6yrs ago) & it worked for the purpose I used it for then

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by lawrenzooo: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2020
sunnychykes:

Gov Makinde said Dr Muyideen gave him some black seed mixed with honey taking one teaspoon twice daily.
No.. Gov Makinde said Dr Muyideen gave him some black seed. He Gov Makinde now mix it with honey. Dr. Muyideen did not give the governor honey

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by AmazingELixir: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2020
Xisnin:
Irresponsible statement.
You are not a doctor and should stay away from medical advice.
That is how Trump killed some Americans with his stupid chloroquine advice.

BTW, vitamin C can induce diarrhea, so get yourself some pampers before
following Dr. Makinde's advice.

Always quick to put down and denigrate people...what the man said was those supplements assisted his recovery by boosting his immune system.

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by blowjohn(m): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2020
uptimum123:
If he truly said this then this man needs to be arrested,he talks to much, before you know it now people will be running to buy carrot up and down.

Ain't no harm in eating carrots bro

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Salvador1: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2020
UK Prime Minister hope you are hearing it

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by kayClt(f): 9:06am On Apr 07, 2020
Solution can come from aniwhere.. It might be his case was minor and those things cured it faster. Come to think of it, how come we hv people being discharged daily and the govt hasn't told us the cure yet?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 07, 2020
Lanretoye:
who tested you positive for corona virus
exactly, he tested himself. grin
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by AreaFada2: 9:06am On Apr 07, 2020
Melezenawii:
This guy is highly irresponsible. Very careless and garrulous... Quite unfortunate
I guess he wants to be optimistic.

But in reality, many super foods like crucifers, tumeric, garlic, ginger and others can boost immunity.

BUT it may not be enough in people with serious underlying conditions or the elderly people.

He should not make it look harmless. Some might take it as an excuse to reduce vigilance and compliance.

She should not appear to be dishing out a treatment for something as serious as Covid-19. Which I am sure wasn't his intention.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by bukatyne(f): 9:06am On Apr 07, 2020
Clothingonline9:

Kindly Dm

What is going on?

Please spill it here.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by ruggedtimi(m): 9:06am On Apr 07, 2020
This makinde like the freshest governor
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by roqrules04(m): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2020
Black seed oil works for alot of things

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by gokeday(m): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2020
we hear u sir
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by wiseGD: 9:07am On Apr 07, 2020
I SEE A LOT OF IGNORANT COMMENTS HERE AND I SHAKE MY HEAD.

WHAT HE MENTIONED ARE NOT THE 'cure' FOR COVID-19.....BUT FOR BOOSTING YOUR IMMUNITY. In case you did not see it well, yes IMMUNITY BOOSTING.

When your immunity is boosted, your body is able to fight sicknesses and diseases when infected or equip your body with the ability to not get it at all.

When you were vaccinated against polio as a baby..that was your immunity. You legs didn't become deformed, right?

All it would take is a VISIT TO USEFUL VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE. There are a lot of videos listing foods that boost immunity. Try and avail yourselves of such and not just coming online to chat and upload pictures.

Make good use of the internet!

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Gabflex: 9:07am On Apr 07, 2020
Xisnin:
Irresponsible statement.

He said his doctor friend sent him the blackseed that what helped him, he has made reference to his doctor friend, he didnt prescribe those supplements by him self.

make una sef use sense read something na.
nawa, if he didnt give us what he used u people will question him, now he don talk una dey castigate

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Eastlink(m): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2020
Black seed oil aka Kernel oil
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by blowjohn(m): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2020
Xisnin:
Irresponsible statement.

What the hell r u saying?
He said those items helped him fight the virus.
He never said it cured him.
He mentioned immunity not cure.
Who told u chloroquine killed Americans because of trump.
People like u are the reason why CNN is CNN.
U dont have a solution and people r dying yet u dont want the drugs to be used even though many doctors have come out to tell the world it's working.

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2020
Xisnin:
Irresponsible statement.

i tire oo! who tested the makinde for corona? if he ever had corona, who tested him negative atlast?
he did all this himself i guess.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by seunfly: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2020
slimanyd:

Those ones dey read. Nah only caption they sabi read ,Too lazy to read a content.

It is not about reading, in times like this public figure don't say things that could mislead the public.
In as much as it has not been tested in an acceptable ways, u dont make claims.
Recovery from corona virus infection depends on the strength of ur immune system, some people can even have the virus and they will not know until the virus will leave their body.
As far as infor we got from makinde is concern, he belongs to that group, atleast he said he was asymptomatic and he only got tested because he was a governor that just came back from US.

Public figure don't make unconfirmed statement especially at times like this.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2020
yesloaded:

If you have official recommended medication, please post it

Someone state what he used to relieved himself you still castigate him

Google black seed oil, it's not drug & infact those tebliq Muslim who normally hawk goods do sell it or better still go to the nearest central mosque around you will find it there.

I've used black seed oil in the past (6yrs ago) & it worked for the purpose I used it for then

Is black seed the recommended drugs against covid19?
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Dominatrix(f): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2020
If you are asymptomatic, your immune system works in your favor. This is not a cure but it would help to use some of these stuff and other great immune boosters assuming you had covid and didint show any symptoms.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by klax(m): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2020
Lanretoye:
who tested you positive for corona virus

May be he tested himself pls let him tell us how did he did it too.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2020
seunfly:

It is not about reading, in times like this public figure don't say things that could mislead the public.
In as much as it is not been tested in an acceptable ways, u dont make claims.
Recovery from corona virus infection depends on the strength of ur immune system, some people can even have the virus and they will not know until the virus will leave their body.
As far as infor we got from makinde is concern, he belongs to that group, atleast he said he was asymptomatic and he only got tested because he was a governor that just cane back from US.

Public figure don't make unconfirmed statement especially at times like this.
Absolutely!
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 07, 2020
Wonderful. I like black seed oil. It tastes like engine oil but it's good stuff.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by yesloaded: 9:11am On Apr 07, 2020
ubunja1:

Is black seed the recommended drugs against covid19?
What is the recommended drug for covid 19?
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 07, 2020
geosegun:

Just listen to yourself.

What he took was normal food supplement that boost body immune system.

Why are there so many dunce kids now adays?

So normal food supplement that booast the body immune system is now the cure of covid 19,

Also we have lot of Aids patient dying. Why isn't your black seed not curing them.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Turmeric did the work for me...

Taken with hot tea...3x a day!

Bro good morning. Please what kind of tea and what and what should be inside the tea?
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by saajus: 9:11am On Apr 07, 2020
Vitamin C, Honey, Carrots, Blackseed oil costs will start rising from tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Ajixegun: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2020
Dunce people are to many on NL. They don't read but jumped to conclusion. Moreover, how is honey, vitamine C (abundance in fruits), carrots and black seed is tantamount to self medication?

Modified:
Someone said is not about reading, but would prefer to read headlines that says: scores of people died of covid-19 within 2-day?
Some people are just allergic to good news.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by micxwell(m): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2020
Doctor2020:
Wow! So all these can treat the disease.
That's one of the problems people of this country have! The Governor never said anything about treatment. He only hammered at going through the halls of IMMUNITY BOOSTING to put out the virus out of ones system.... Everything he did was all directed at boosting his IMMUNITY fa..... Why is it difficult for people to read simple write-ups and understand ehn..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. / Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC / Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.