Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 (67076 Views)

Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum / Makinde: I Won’t Comply With S'court Judgement On Sacked LG Chairs / Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by EzzyCarter: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2020
slimanyd:

You never disappoint to wail . U sha must wail ontop GSM . I think ure misusing the words garrulous and irresponsible ,they are meant for your president ,and his COS

Finally ,seyi don give zombies another topic to masturbate on. Gsm just dey drop single every week for the jobless ones to cry over.

Before GSM completes his tenure. Loads of wailers would av hung themselves cheesy . Awon pained morafuckers grin

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by banhammy: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2020
Annie939:
what is black seed?

Google it. U will see the picture clearly.
Hawkers sell it inside public buses in Lagos
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by justlykdat: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2020
If it's blackseed oil with honey and vitamin c then lets all have it all over the country then.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Vicyace: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2020
Xisnin:
Irresponsible statement.
You are not a doctor and should stay away from medical advice.
That is how Trump killed some Americans with his stupid chloroquine advice.

BTW, vitamin C can induce diarrhea, so get yourself some pampers before
following Dr. Makinde's advice.

Your ignorance is overwhelming. Chai

So boosting one’s immune system is a wrong medical advice.?
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2020
sesameseed oil serve as anti oxidant and help produce more liver cells.It is plenty in Northern Nigeria.
Honey soothe a sore throat,serve as antioxidant too,heal wounds and kill bactIeria and fugus.I just yab Mr Governor small on my linkedln yesterday.This is one guy my eyes hardly want to read a negative about perhaps i am not seeing it.Anyway better advise than chroquiene
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2020
micxwell:
That's one of the problems people of this country have! The Governor never said anything about treatment. He only hammered at going through the halls of IMMUNITY BOOSTING to put out the virus out of ones system.... Everything he did was all directed at boosting his IMMUNITY fa..... Why is it difficult for people to read simple write-ups and understand ehn..
.... They are the People Prof. Wole Soyinka was talking about ! ( The lazy readers and Rush to conclusion miscreants ) grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Guide777(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2020
Melezenawii:
This guy is highly irresponsible. Very careless and garrulous... Quite unfortunate
Is it because he said the truth publicly?
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by lastround(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2020
justfash50:
If you want to get Black seed oil go to the following area in Lagos

Agege
iyana ipaja
Surulere
Badagry.

We Muslim knows what it is used for.

Honestly, Nigerians don't believe anything good can come from this country, however, I give credit to the Governor for coming out to attest to the truth, that solution to COVID 19 can be sourced in Nigeria.

Two weeks ago, quite a number of Muslim clerics from Ibadan and osun make claims of finding solution to COVID 19, but non was covered by our tabloids but if it's America, China and the likes, you will find it as headlines in dailies.

What is wrong with us, we must begin to have a turnaround mindset that we can have solution too in Nigeria.

My brother God bless you. The white had demaged our sense of reasonning such that we dont believe we are human anymore capable of using our brains again. Please read the miseducation of the negros and u will know where part of problems come from.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by salt1: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2020
Barton25:
I consumed carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil with honey to fight the disease, says Makinde
“My very good friend and brother, Dr. Muyideen Olatunji is the one in charge of the Primary Healthcare for Oyo State. He came to me and said, look, I am going to send to you this black seed oil, it boosts immunity. So I mixed it with honey and took one teaspoon in the morning and one in the evening

Blackseed oil, carrot, vitamin c and honey.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2020
geosegun:

Just imagine your thoughts.

So he should remain in isolation without taken any thing hoping for your white saviour Americans or Europeans to announce a cure before he takes care of himself? Honestly, most Nigerians have been clearly brainwashed.

The body immune can fight the virus but the problem is that the virus genome is new to body immune system so it takes time before the immune system recognizes the intruder before it start fighting it off.

During the early stage, the virus continue to multiply. Now, if the immune system is strong enough, it will catch up with the multiple virus and destroy them over reasonable time, hence the cure. If the immune system is not strong enough then the virus overwhelms the body immune system then it results to health complications.

Why do you think older people are more of the victims compared to the younger ones? This is because their immune system is generally weaker and some even have more underlying health issues.

What Gov Makinde did was to take supplement to increase his immune system to be able to build up quickly and fight off the viral intruder based on a certified doctor's advice.

Oh! you expect him to sit idle and waiting for his white saviours to develop a vaccine that you dont even know its aftermath effect? Or you want him to die of the viral infection so you can rejoice?

I dont get your drift, honestly. It is clear enough that you have limited knowledge, experience and exposure and it is glaring you dont read widely. Nigeria is full of Ignorant people forming experts.

NB: HIV viral strain is different from that of coronavirus and there mode of operations differ. HIV fights the immune system itself while coronavirus virus attack the cells in the lungs and hence the body immune in the blood can continue to attack the coronavirus the only weapon othe Coronavirus has is the rate at which it multiplies and make copies of each cells DNA to make another copies of itself...

Read what you have written down, does it make sense?
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by splashbaby(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2020
Oshigun:

Oga, everyone should play their part and leave it at that. He should govern and let Doctors diagnose and treat patients.

Should Doctors be announcing administrative solutions, that is their personal opinion, to the people of Oyo when that is beyond the remit of their jobs as medical practitioners ?
Which mumu doctors? The once that are clueless all around the world right now...Don't you guys see that all the big books they read and years spent in classrooms amount to nothing in the face of one single virus called coronavirus. How easily are they overwhelmed and watched thousands die with little help. The right to survive will make you think and look for alternative healing which has helped the governor.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by firo08(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2020
Lanretoye:
who tested you positive for corona virus
Lolzzz.
Omo see question. Let me help him to answer the question.
Buhari.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Dboyz(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2020
Xisnin:
Irresponsible statement.

Trump suggested an emergency drug, it wasn't officially approved by FDA. The Chloroquine that people took was for cleaning fish tank.
Try to verify statements before you start feeding people with it.
B
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by lastround(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2020
ndcide:
Abeg someone should show us black seed jare so that people can buy it, take it with honey and boost their immune systems.

All these evil people, talking rubbish, some even accusing President Trump and the governor should get lost jare.

What they find comfortable is the increasing number of Covid 19 CASES, from NCDC. and news of how a politician they don't like tested positive.

Please guys feel free to share your imm
une boosting food, or drugs etc.
God had given solutions to all our problems just that we prefer fake

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by splashbaby(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2020
uruba23:
Blackseed oil is also know as sesameseed oil serve as anti oxidant and help produce more liver cells.It is plenty in Northern Nigeria.I just yab Mr Governor small on my linkedln yesterday.This is one guy my eyes hardly want to read a negative about perhaps i am not seeing it.Anyway better advise than chroquiene
Its not sesame seeds....its also known as onion seeds or black cumin seeds, its key ingredient in ayurveda medicine in India.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by guiddoti: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2020
Annie939:
what is black seed?
grin Kernel, thank me after.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by kode12: 10:32am On Apr 07, 2020
yyba:
from engineer to doctor is alright. so doctor makinde you mean that combination will cure coronavirus ?
He did not say that cured the virus. He said alll he did was to boost his immune system by taking those things. And No, he didn't go from an engineer to a doctor. He was given those natural remedies by a doctor-friend. With a strong enough immune system, your body has a better chance of overcoming the virus. Spend some time on your reading and comprehension skills during this isolation, it'll help you.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Xisnin(m): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2020
splashbaby:
Appears science and religion has failed...Which of the doctors advice? The once that has oversaw the summary execution of of over 70,000 coronavirus victims. Common anything outside the box right now to save life is needed. Doctors are doing their best no doubt, but let's try others as well.
No one is stopping you.
Google coronavirus cure and you will find hundreds of recommendations.
Use as much as you can.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 07, 2020
lastround:

My brother God bless you. The white had demaged our sense of reasonning such that we dont believe we are human anymore capable of using our brains again. Please read the miseducation of the negros and u will know where part of problems come from.

This is the problem I have with people like you who think the white did this and that to us.

Almost all conventional drugs on earth, many of the ingredients are from herbs with the right doses.

Problem with unconventional drugs is that, they dont have dosage, you take this herb and herb without proper dosage, the next thing is you start developing liver problems then still run back to conventional drugs to get better.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by realwebman: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2020
saw this online just now about blackseed oil

" Nasal Inflammation

Black seed oil shows promise in the treatment of allergies. In a 2011 study published in the American Journal of Otolaryngology, for instance, black seed oil was found to reduce the presence of nasal congestion and itching, runny nose, and sneezing after two weeks.

Another report published in 2018 analyzed data to determine if black seed oil could help in the treatment of sinusitis. Study authors concluded that the oil has therapeutic potential in the treatment of the condition due to its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antihistaminic, immune-modulator, antimicrobial, and analgesic effects."

Coronavirus is more like a flu and could be treated with the combinations the Governor made mention of. At least if the infection is in it's in its early stages. Just my own view.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Adeoluwaeazie: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2020
realwebman:
saw this online just now about blackseed oil

" Nasal Inflammation

Black seed oil shows promise in the treatment of allergies. In a 2011 study published in the American Journal of Otolaryngology, for instance, black seed oil was found to reduce the presence of nasal congestion and itching, runny nose, and sneezing after two weeks.

Another report published in 2018 analyzed data to determine if black seed oil could help in the treatment of sinusitis. Study authors concluded that the oil has therapeutic potential in the treatment of the condition due to its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antihistaminic, immune-modulator, antimicrobial, and analgesic effects."

Coronavirus is more like a flu and could be treated with the combinations the Governor made mention of. At least if the infection is in it's in its early stages. Just my own view.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by iHustle(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2020
Xisnin:
Irresponsible statement.

What is irresponsible about the Makinde's statement?
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Adeoluwaeazie: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2020
Covid 19 is not an ordinary virus
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by golddare: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2020
Nooil:

Being vegan is a better option

Unfortunately in this part of the world vegetarianism will be associated with poverty.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2020
splashbaby:
Its not sesame seeds....its also known as onion seeds or black cumin seeds, its key ingredient in ayurveda medicine in India.
Okay thanks would check that out perhaps there is a mixed up on my side.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by donnie(m): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2020
As usual our mumu Ministry of Heath will warn against such solutions so WHO thier pay masters can give us their patented vaccines.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by donnie(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2020
golddare:

Unfortunately in this part of the world vegetarianism will be associated with poverty.
na u get their time. I eat what I like even soaking garri and groundnut. No one will dare blame poverty

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by splashbaby(m): 10:40am On Apr 07, 2020
Xisnin:

No one is stopping you.
Google coronavirus cure and you will find hundreds of recommendations.
Use as much as you can.
You didn't get the drift...We have one already that worked for the governor, why do I need to Google for any other solution...All I need is to experiment with the known solution....Doctors are yet to tell us any new thing apart from hand washing and sanitizer. All what the governor used are all food and supplements. Black seed oil is used in ayurveda meals, carrots is a snack and Vitamin C a supplement...What makes this combination alarming to warrant prescription without doctors advice...this same failed doctors of ours. Doctors and Scientists have failed humanity and it's time for alternative solutions.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by pfadom: 10:40am On Apr 07, 2020
It's obvious this Makinde is a liar. Was he positive to the same COVID-19 killing ten of thousands in America, Europe and Asia?
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Bhorbymills1990: 10:41am On Apr 07, 2020
So many stupid people on Nairaland ... I weep for my country ... Trump said Chloroquine would cure the virus (Audio drug) and you all believed him and mind you Trump was never tested positive... Gov. Makinde tested positive and told you what he used in Fighting the virus and you are all here forming KingKong .... A Chinese friend once told me if they have half of the herbs here in Nigeria that they would build there economy on it .... Be there and keep waiting for the Oyinbo Vaccine ooo Eyin arindin.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by olaniyilukman(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2020
Melezenawii:
This guy is highly irresponsible. Very careless and garrulous... Quite unfortunate
Honestly, he is full of himself, when they are outside power, they act as if they are responsible but once they attain that political power,they will be behaving like God....
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 07, 2020
Melezenawii:
He was speaking from Experience!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' / Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping / AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.