Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 (67075 Views)

Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum / Makinde: I Won’t Comply With S'court Judgement On Sacked LG Chairs / Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2020
golddare:

Unfortunately in this part of the world vegetarianism will be associated with poverty.

Not when they see you eating rice with boiled or roasted mushrooms dipped in thick tomato sauce

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by olaniyilukman(m): 10:46am On Apr 07, 2020
Bhorbymills1990:
So many stupid people on Nairaland ... I weep for my country ... Trump said Chloroquine would cure the virus (Audio drug) and you all believed him and mind you Trump was never tested positive... Gov. Makinde tested positive and told you what he used in Fighting the virus and you are all here forming KingKong .... A Chinese friend once told me if they have half of the herbs here in Nigeria that they would build there economy on it .... Be there and keep waiting for the Oyinbo Vaccine ooo Eyin arindin.
Bro drop this shit, Chinese has the highest herb trees in the world and there is no society without no herb so stop this shit of dragging this country as if we are more than this... It's a pity

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by splashbaby(m): 10:47am On Apr 07, 2020
Bhorbymills1990:
So many stupid people on Nairaland ... I weep for my country ... Trump said Chloroquine would cure the virus (Audio drug) and you all believed him and mind you Trump was never tested positive... Gov. Makinde tested positive and told you what he used in Fighting the virus and you are all here forming KingKong .... A Chinese friend once told me if they have half of the herbs here in Nigeria that they would build there economy on it .... Be there and keep waiting for the Oyinbo Vaccine ooo Eyin arindin.
The problem I have is this failed doctors trying to scare people off getting alternative drugs to heal themselves when obviously their crazy ideas are not giving us results. They believe they can supritend over health issues at all times even when they are helpless and useless when we have alternative solution with effective result already.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by kemi81136: 10:50am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by splashbaby(m): 10:51am On Apr 07, 2020
This is reality check right now.
1. Politicians has failed
2. Religious Leaders has failed
3. Doctors has failed
4. Scientists has failed
5. Health systems has also failed...let's start looking for alternatives.

Don't be fooled, they as powerless as anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by fadar095(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2020
Nigeria politician is here again with deceitful talk
Why haven't the whole world accepted it if that's truly what you used..... Do you remember the number of souls that have lost to this virus ?? Why haven't they given them to all the patients in YABA , patients in Iruwa n the rest
We refused to be deceived by your sweet words

Although it's a thing of joy that you survived it but stop giving us bobo
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by surgical: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2020
Melezenawii:
This guy is highly irresponsible. Very careless and garrulous... Quite unfortunate
because he is not as secretive as you want him to be
He told you what worked for him and also inspired hope that testing positive is not death sentence but you guys play politics with everything
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by okunola1: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2020
Guy,
If you have issues with the governor, you could open up on the issues or address to him personally. Many people here have asked what is government using for those discharged since there are no vaccines yet and then someone was able to open up on what he used and then a lot of you guys are vomitting trash. I am not here to trade words but I think you guys should be appreciative ones in a while or at best keep shut.
(quote Melezenawii]This guy is highly irresponsible. Very careless and garrulous... Quite unfortunate [/quote]
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by DaddyRochie1642: 10:58am On Apr 07, 2020
He's Handsome
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Excellent111: 11:03am On Apr 07, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Turmeric did the work for me...

Taken with hot tea...3x a day!

where can I get tumeric, been wanting it for a while now
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by luluman: 11:05am On Apr 07, 2020
Annie939:
what is black seed?
Any seed that is black.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by millhouse: 11:05am On Apr 07, 2020
drealcivilceno:
Ok

Black Seed ti take over!
price of black seed oil about to hit the roof !!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by luluman: 11:07am On Apr 07, 2020
Xisnin:
Irresponsible statement.
You are not a doctor and should stay away from medical advice.
That is how Trump killed some Americans with his stupid chloroquine advice.

BTW, vitamin C can induce diarrhea, so get yourself some pampers before
following Dr. Makinde's advice.
And who made you a lawyer to speak for people? Just keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by thegloor: 11:08am On Apr 07, 2020
yyba:
from engineer to doctor is alright. so doctor makinde you mean that combination will cure coronavirus ?

He never said CURE
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by GEEBITE: 11:13am On Apr 07, 2020
He did not bother to read,he is coming from the position of hatred because the man is not from their political party.
sunnychykes:

Gov Makinde said Dr Muyideen gave him some black seed mixed with honey taking one teaspoon twice daily.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by GEEBITE: 11:13am On Apr 07, 2020
Ignore that dude,he is a plonker.
okunola1:
Guy,
If you have issues with the governor, you could open up on the issues or address to him personally. Many people here have asked what is government using for those discharged since there are no vaccines yet and then someone was able to open up on what he used and then a lot of you guys are vomitting trash. I am not here to trade words but I think you guys should be appreciative ones in a while or at best keep shut.
(quote Melezenawii]This guy is highly irresponsible. Very careless and garrulous... Quite unfortunate
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by sylve11: 11:17am On Apr 07, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Turmeric did the work for me...

Taken with hot tea...3x a day!

Hmmm cool
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by papagiddy(m): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2020
funshow247:

Yoruba call it "adin agbon"
Thank u very much, I have been thinking since. ....like what is black seed oil

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by peacettw: 11:19am On Apr 07, 2020
Cutie
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by papagiddy(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2020
GEEBITE:
Ignore that dude,he is a plonker.
thank u sir.....some people are sadist
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Hellrazor101: 11:21am On Apr 07, 2020
Advertise on www.realrastas.com.ng at low price as low as ₦3,000
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by kemi45071: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Iheuwaneme(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2020
Isinweke:
Thanks your immune system

Those things didn't cure it,

He didn't say they did. He said he took them to boost his immune system based on his doctor's advice.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by joinnow: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2020
THIS ONE THE VIRUS
CAN HIDE in cells and reactivate later after 51 recovered patients test positive again
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Iheuwaneme(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2020
Doctor2020:
Wow! So all these can treat the disease.

They are not necessarily the cure. They helped in boosting the immune system. People who have recovered from it was as a result of their immune system fighting the virus. So, it's advisable for one to boost his immune system and the virus will go.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by openmine(m): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2020
What's wrong with some people sef?
Why attack him for what transpired during his self isolation?
He never said he found a cure to corona virus!
He only gave acount of what happened and what he consumed during his self isolation to boost his immune system based on the advise of his friend who happens to be a doctor!
I guess they only read the title before hastily punching their reply buttons to react!
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Bhorbymills1990: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2020
olaniyilukman:
Bro drop this shit, Chinese has the highest herb trees in the world and there is no society without no herb so stop this shit of dragging this country as if we are more than this... It's a pity

Before I say anything Mention 10 herbs and roots we have in Nigeria and what's it's used to cure .. If not just shut the Bleep up .
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Bhorbymills1990: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2020
splashbaby:
The problem I have is this failed doctors trying to scare people off getting alternative drugs to heal themselves when obviously their crazy ideas are not giving us results. They believe they can supritend over health issues at all times even when they are helpless and useless when we have alternative solution with effective result already.
Yes ooo ... Do you think the Chinese gave there infected citizen any sort of drugs or vaccines All I think they did was boost the immune system of the infected ones .
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by yommen: 11:46am On Apr 07, 2020
Annie939:
what is black seed?

This one na Butty Oyinbo oo. Imagine, I get am inside my fridge for almost a year now, but I no dey use am.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Xkale1234(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2020
drealcivilceno:
Ok

Black Seed ti take over!
I said it prophet Muhammad s.a.w said black seed is the medicine of all diseases except death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' / Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping / AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.