Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 (67065 Views)

Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum / Makinde: I Won’t Comply With S'court Judgement On Sacked LG Chairs / Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Xkale1234(m): 11:48am On Apr 07, 2020
Annie939:
what is black seed?
is a medicine which the prophet Muhammad used in those days he said black seed is the medicine of all disease except death we have it many here in kano state contact me if u want 09028119175
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Xkale1234(m): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2020
sapientia:
Is this news real?
guy black seed na Comfirm medicine even the prophet Muhammad s.a.w said is the medicine of all diseases except death we have it here in kano state imported into Nigeria from Saudi Arabia
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Jeilani244(m): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2020
Allahu Akbar

Our beloved Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: *“This black seed is a healing for every disease except as-saam.”* A'ishah radiyallaahu anhaa asked: What is as-saam? He said: *"Death."*

Islam solution to all humanity problem
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Xkale1234(m): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2020
Doctor2020:
Wow! So all these can treat the disease.
yes that is what the prophet Muhammad s.a.w said is the medicine of all diseases except death we have it here in kano
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by horlahwaley(m): 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
just take ginger with honey as your morning tea.
ur immune system will be boosted to fight any infection.
Had this for two months
pcv increased from 40to 47 percent.
white cell count reduced to less than 6000 from 8000cells/litre.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by SAMIC03(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Congratulations GSM!

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by ithink7: 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Since you know more than the one who had firsthand experience, please give us your own formula.

Xisnin:
Irresponsible statement.
You are not a doctor and should stay away from medical advice.
That is how Trump killed some Americans with his stupid chloroquine advice.

BTW, vitamin C can induce diarrhea, so get yourself some pampers before
following Dr. Makinde's advice.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by funshint(m): 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
My own na palm oil, honey and vitamin C.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by VULCAN(m): 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
The rush to comment without reading and assimilating what was written(which can be discerned by such low quality comments) is the only sign one needs to know that many commenters are daft.

The Governor did what he did on the advice of a seasoned doctor. But because of a lack of patience to read the whole thing people are making stupid comments. If there was a sure drug for covid 19 would thousands have died in US and Europe? Even the chloroquine combo that the New York doctor used to treat over 600 patients was rejected by the mainstream media because the Dr is a trump supporter. So people are dying because they are not receiving treatment that actually works.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Jimmyubah2: 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
40 full baskets of cucumber did the magic.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by KaptainAfrika: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
The house maid, works very well for me...

I would need to send her back to the village though...
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Insectkiller: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
Pls nairalanders what is 'Black seed' black seed oil..

Can u tell us how to get it..

because,
I knw Vit.C, Honey, Carrot and Amala...

shocked cool
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Annie939(f): 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
Xkale1234:
is a medicine which the prophet Muhammad used in those days he said black seed is the medicine of all disease except death we have it many here in kano state contact me if u want 09028119175
wooow this is good but you are far from me am in portharcourt.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
Carrot... contains Vitamin A.... well what do i know.... many many things unfolding here ooo
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Annie939(f): 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
yommen:

This one na Butty Oyinbo oo. Imagine, I get am inside my fridge for almost a year now, but I no dey use am.
I need some
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Annie939(f): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
luluman:
Any seed that is black.

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Annie939(f): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
guiddoti:
grin Kernel, thank me after.
kernel?
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Annie939(f): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
banhammy:

Google it. U will see the picture clearly. Hawkers sell it inside public buses in Lagos

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by berbs: 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Xisnin:
Irresponsible statement.

Dude, Vit C does not induce diarrhea unless that normally happens to you.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by ghettochild(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
So how poor man go fit get money go market n buy carrot even inspite the lockdown
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by RaptorX: 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Black seed oil is not only a super antioxidant and immune booster, it is also very good in treating male infertility.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by berbs: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
blackpanda:

Stop making jokes
It's not jokes bro. Besides, one does not need to have Covid before taking those thing. It doesn't necessarily have to be 3x a day. You may add ginger, garlic and cloves to it. Just ensure you take a shot in the morning before eating and I'm the night before going to bed.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by chuksmad(m): 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Enemy of progress and some people foolishly like his comment
Xisnin:
Irresponsible statement.

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by ghettochild(m): 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
Xisnin:
Irresponsible statement.

You are stupid.... Did trump tell people to start using the chloroquine and for your info.. Its the chloroquine they are still using to combat the covid... Educated illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by micxwell(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
igbokwenu90:
.... They the People Prof. Wole Soyinka was talking about ! ( The lazy readers and Rush to conclusion miscreants ) grin
I tire o
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by tomdon(m): 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Xisnin:
Irresponsible statement.

Maybe you should put your mind to reading wide cos you seem to be very myopic. A man who became a doctor became that by reading
Vitamin c is one the most important vitamins, if you lack it your immune among many other things will be highly compromised.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by tomdon(m): 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
sunnychykes:

Gov Makinde said Dr Muyideen gave him some black seed mixed with honey taking one teaspoon twice daily.

Don't even mind the skaliwaks
Does a doctor have to prescribe a natural immune supplement to you. We can't take away the place of medical research and approvals but in a time where information is free and available, only a stupid person will be claiming that only a doctor should know about human health
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Gbogbowa: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
That is my governor,I have cure for covid 19 I mean real cure,if u are in USA get this products called ultimate immunity , system well by nature way take 3tab morning and evening u can add Panadol if u have fever in five days u are well again,I have try to reach the FDA but no way,here in Nigeria there is this herb called Ile isanu is in powder and solution,it will also cure covid 19 on 4 days pls let our leader give it a trial u can reach me on how to use it ,o need charge my phone to be back in 3 hours time
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Phunmyne(f): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
As you can all see how important honey is then you can book your honey with us at king's farm 08145843865
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by ledaman: 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mugu Makinde pathological lair !
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by geosegun(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
ubunja1:

Read what you have written down, does it make sense?

Yes, it makes lots of sense. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 by Gbogbowa: 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Xisnin:
Irresponsible statement.

irresponsible reply,that is why many are dying in USA because they ignore herbal remedy,I bet u have slot of herbal supplement that can kill this virus but this doctors will not use,away with your medicine,natural supplement is the out

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' / Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping / Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.