Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Relationship Status Of Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Status Of Nairalanders (5169 Views)

Poll: What is your relationship status

Married: 29% (18 votes)
Divorced: 0% (0 votes)
Separated: 0% (0 votes)
Single: 45% (28 votes)
Its complicated: 24% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. / What's Your Relationship Status? / What's Your Relationship Status ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2011
Nairalanders seem uncomfortable disclosing their relationship status unlike in some other social networks like facebook.
This is a new year, so what your status? Are you married, divorced, separated, single or its complicated. Just to set the ball rolling, I am married.
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by freecocoa(f): 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2011
I'm single and its complicated.
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2011
freecocoa:

I'm single and its complicated.
You mind if I untangle the complication  cheesy
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2011
You don't seem capable of taking her to El dorado
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by freecocoa(f): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2011
Chrisbenogor:

You mind if I untangle the complication  cheesy
Are you sure u can handle that?
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2011
freecocoa:

Are you sure u can handle that?
Are you sure you want it untangled?
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by lynda2k11: 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2011
Complicated
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by freecocoa(f): 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2011
Chrisbenogor:

Are you sure you want it untangled?
Ofcourse i want it untangled but i've not been able to get it done.
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2011
freecocoa:

Ofcourse i want it untangled but i've not been able to get it done.
Where art thou stuck me fair lady? cheesy
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by freecocoa(f): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2011
Chrisbenogor:

Where art thou stuck me fair lady? cheesy
i'm somewhere in naija,u wanna come visit?
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2011
freecocoa:

i'm somewhere in naija,u wanna come visit?
Which do you prefer a visit or a prison break?
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by ismaeel86(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2011
I am married, but still desire a second wife, which i hope to marry one this year Insha Allah.
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by sexylogan(m): 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2011
It's very complicated. cool
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2011
ismaeel86:

I am married, but still desire a second wife, which i hope to marry one this year Insha Allah.
Women needa beware of this kinda men angry angry
mtcheww!

@post
Married.
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by sexylogan(m): 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Women needa beware of this kinda men angry angry
mtcheww!
@post
Married.
^^^^^lmao. grin
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by InkedNerd(f): 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2011
I'm single and content. If someone comes along and we have good chemistry then its ok and if not then that's still ok as well. I have no need or desire to go searching for a man. Whatever happens, happens cheesy
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by 1one: 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

I'm single and content. If someone comes along and we have good chemistry then its ok and if not then that's still ok as well. I have no need or desire to go searching for a man. Whatever happens happens cheesy
hmmm. . . Interesting wink
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by InkedNerd(f): 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2011
How so?
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by Dsense(m): 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2011
OP.
mind is complicated either way grin
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by sexylogan(m): 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

I'm single and content. If someone comes along and we have good chemistry then its ok and if not then that's still ok as well. I have no need or desire to go searching for a man. Whatever happens, happens cheesy
1one:

hmmm. . . Interesting ;
very intersting. Talk about Miss Independant. smiley
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by 1one: 12:04am On Jan 02, 2011
I'm enjoying my Fancy free Life and goodness Me! It's been fun,There's no number on my speedial,I'm not thinking of how to make 44days from now a perfect day,I sit down to relish the taste of a cup of Ice cream without thinking of what flavour to get for "the someone that's not there",I don't divide my income into four places with the last three parts belonging to her.I'm not sleeping and dreaming of two letters(BB) chasing me, I mean the benefits go on and on,okay enough tori.I'm single and loving It.Gbam!
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by 1one: 12:12am On Jan 02, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

How so?
I just had this idea about the "Mighty Ink" that she's not even gving 2KB worth of brain space to anything called relationship.whether purposeful or happenstance.But I guess my idea was wrong
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by sexylogan(m): 12:15am On Jan 02, 2011
1one:

I just had this idea about the "Mighty Ink" that she's not even gving 2KB worth of brain space to anything called relationship.whether purposeful or happenstance.But I guess my idea was wrong
Come on, don't you think that was harsh? undecided
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by 1one: 12:23am On Jan 02, 2011
sexylogan:

Come on, don't you think that was harsh? undecided
Nope.I don't see anything harsh in it but I'll readily recant if she sees it as such,I was just of the opinion that she's one of this 21st century intellectually empowered ladies that see relationships as more of a Minus than a Plus.
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by 190: 12:31am On Jan 02, 2011
Not single and Not married and dating
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by InkedNerd(f): 12:42am On Jan 02, 2011
sexylogan:

very intersting. Talk about Miss Independant. smiley

lol, yes I am independent but I know when to ask for help wink

1one:

Nah, I'm open to the idea of a relationship and companionship. I may be vocal about my views but its doesn't mean I don't wanna be loved wink
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by 1one: 12:56am On Jan 02, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol, yes I am independent but I know when to ask for help wink

Nah, I'm open to the idea of a relationship and companionship. I may be vocal about my views but its doesn't mean I don't wanna be loved wink

Don't worry,he's just around the corner and he'll butter you with love.
By the way, to y'all. this is like a prayer for ink before you start posting suggestive commentscheesy cool
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by InkedNerd(f): 12:58am On Jan 02, 2011
1one:

Don't worry,he's just around the corner and he'll butter you with love.
By the way, to y'all. this is like a prayer for ink before you start posting suggestive commentscheesy cool

lol, thanks. I know I'll meet someone some day. Its just a matter of time. It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, but it'll happen someday and I'm cool with that wink
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 02, 2011
190:

Not single and Not married and dating

same here. wink
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by iice(f): 4:46am On Jan 02, 2011
Married and single
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by Tinksh(f): 4:59am On Jan 02, 2011
Im single and NOT looking.
Re: Relationship Status Of Nairalanders by Dyt(f): 5:00am On Jan 02, 2011
I m stuck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

G / Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... / Omg! Guys Checkout The Outfit Of This Pretty Damsel....hit Or Miss? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.