Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:29 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1324441 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmyk(m): 3:58am On Jan 04, 2011
Pelumiv:

no long tin, na flashing be the last resort. flash with same firmware or v7.95.
can I do the flashing maself? I need the software.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Toluth(m): 4:43am On Jan 04, 2011
Pls I want to buy a Nokia touch screen, symbian, 3.5G, 5mega pixel and above, Pls names of phone with the above specification is needed,
Except, 5800, 5230,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kaybaba5(m): 6:30am On Jan 04, 2011
I need link for real footbal hd game that is compatible wit n96

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eherbal(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2011
[/quote][quote author=Pelumiv link=topic=577828.msg7455588#msg7455588 date=1294090190]
The fault is peculiar to N95 series. U think d hellox u stall may have cause it? dey remove am n let see what happens.
i don't think it's the hellox,i just gave the info should in case anyone might have have similar pro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Toluth(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2011
Toluth:

Pls I want to buy a Nokia touch screen, symbian, 3.5G, 5mega pixel and above, Pls names of phone with the above specification is needed,
Except, 5800, 5230,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by niddamugu(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2011
hi all,

my blackberry storm fell into water about a month ago and since then i stopped using it because the screen became blank. i need a reliable engineer to fix this for me.

call me on 2777795 and let's talk.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2011
Toluth, get a N97. . .
Niddamugu,storm what ? 1 or 2 ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by niddamugu(m): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2011
STORM 1

Toluth, get a N97. . .
Niddamugu,storm what ? 1 or 2 ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2011
does d touch still respond?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by niddamugu(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2011
i can hear everything but i cannot see anything.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wakagirl: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2011
how can i unlock nokia n71 myself, can anyone help please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by billtommy(m): 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2011
Please,my e72 is auto restarting,what is d problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by niddamugu(m): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2011
strange! nobody is yet to respond on my issue.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2011
niddamugu, pele, . .oya mail me lets make plans, u're lucky I'm in Lag ryt nw. .hope u're in Lag? . .dragnet5050 at gmail
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2011
niddamugu, pele, . .oya mail me lets make plans, u're lucky I'm in Lag ryt nw. .hope u're in Lag? . .dragnet5050 at gmail
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2011
[color=#990000][/color] undecided
Please i need help unlocking my blackberry9650, took it to computer village bt dy cldnt unlock it,pls help

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2011
PLS WHOEVERS HAS D UNLOCKING SOFTWARE SHLD LET ME KNW.its sayin network blocked

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sofadj(m): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2011
Helo
I jus got an iphone3Gs. I'm located in meduguri n dare is no one to unlock it over here. Can aneone tel me how I can get the software nd procedure
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wendoworld(m): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2011
e-herbal:

@ wendworld,yes their services at the nokia office ikeja is good,but you should be ready to say for premium service as they don't come cheap.but if your phone is under warranty the better.they charged me 20,000 to change my phone body and flex
o boy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked na which model be that wey dem dey charge 20,000 naira for flex and case if them charge me that one i go come keep my phone for house go use that 20k buy one palasa dey use till the repear price go down grin grin grin any which way, thank you for the info sha, i hope they tell you how much before they start repairing it or they charge you after repair?(because na that one go bring fight o angry )

@drag: no worry when i go, i go come share my experience with you tongue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ronky002: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2011
Hi guyz! Plz help me out.i just got my nokia 7230 nov, 2 mths ago nd now wen am browsin, sometimes it just suddenly go off & restarts itself.plz can u tel me wat d prblem is nd d solution.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hibkay: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2011
Pls I need help also on my Nokia 7230.I got mine 4 mths ago n has switched off itself abt 5 times wn browsing.Also want 2 know if it is a symbian or java fone.Infact I don't know d meaning.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by semid4lyfe(m): 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2011
Hibkay:
Pls I need help also on my Nokia 7230.I got mine 4 mths ago n has switched off itself abt 5 times wn browsing.Also want 2 know if it is a symbian or java fone.Infact I don't know d meaning.Thanks.

Your Nokia 7230 is a java phone.

As per your phone switching off when browsing ONLY, . .hmmmm

One of the causes of a phone switching off suddenly maybe cos the terminals lost contact with the battery. . .if that's the case, all one needs to do is wedge the battery with paper or sumtin (talking from the experience of a friends N97)

Perhaps you may want to get the opinions and diagnosis of other peeps more experienced than myself.
wink

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slap1(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2011
I can't play music from my ttpod any more. I use a Nokia N70, I've used the factory reset option, uninstalled and reinstalled the ttpod all to no avail. I'm really pissed off angry angry -- big time. Plz what else should I do, Semid and co?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slap1(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2011
^^ Previously I used the phone's music player, but now it no longer works as I formatted the MMC. I can only play music with Xplore. BORING! cry cry cry cry cry cry Somebody help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by unclesamtech(m): 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2011
slap1:

^^ Previously I used the phone's music player, but now it no longer works as I formatted the MMC. I can only play music with Xplore. BORING! cry cry cry cry cry cry Somebody help!

After 4matg ur MMC ; this auto crate new folders, make sure you download Music/mp3 to the right folder
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by semid4lyfe(m): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2011
@ Slap1

I posted a reply to your post that was blocked by the spambot. Go thru' my profile posts to read it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slap1(m): 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2011
^^Seen it, thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slap1(m): 12:28am On Jan 10, 2011
Semid, forgive my ignorance. How/where do I backup the phone b4 formatting? Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hibkay: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2011
@Semid4lyfe,thanks I'm indeed grateful.Pls do u know of any application I can use for my Nokia 7230 especially d one dat will allow me to chat on fb?Tnks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by semid4lyfe(m): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2011
Hibkay:
@Semid4lyfe,thanks I'm indeed grateful.Pls do u know of any application I can use for my Nokia 7230 especially d one dat will allow me to chat on fb?Tnks

You can use either Palringo or Nimbuzz. They are both server-based mobile instant messaging clients that support multiple protocols/platforms such as AIM, Yahoo!, Google talk, Facebook, MSN etc. Google them to get them.

slap1:
Semid, forgive my ignorance. How/where do I backup the phone b4 formatting? Thanks.

On a pc using the Nokia Pc suite
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iffy43k: 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2011
please my nokia 5800 is having a touch screen fault, i have reset the phone, flashed it and also did the recalibration all to no avail.

i need help cos the only thing i can do with the phone is to receive and make calls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1209) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.