Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos) (130489 Views)

No NIN Slip Just An Email With The NIN Number / Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos) by Originalsly: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
dawnomike:

I am tryimg very hard to get your point...

What was your point ? .... wasn't it that the citizens willingly follow orders?... no police nor military needed? ...in a sane place like Dubai?... unlike Nigeria?
Well orders will also be willingly followed in North Korea..... which would mean North Korea is also a sane place.
Such orders would not be willingly followed in the US without Police/military enforcement... which would mean the US is not a sane place....same as Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos) by copiescopy(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
smiley smiley

ProfessorBola:

Dubai is part of the UAE, in UAE you disobey their laws is Straight to Jail and after that Deportation. Everyone living in that country that is not an "Emirati Arab" i,e native is just a "Guest" and you have to renew your visa every 5 years. You can never be a Citizen so when they Say Jump, you Jump and then say "How High should i Jump"!!!
Re: Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos) by Maljp: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2020
There is the most favorable climate so that the virus could not spread. Heat and proper action by the authorities minimize the spread of infection.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.