Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops (39049 Views)

Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers / Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe / Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by hammer0: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2020
THE REAL OWNERS OF NIGERIA ARE HAUSA AND IGBO.

SOUTHERN PROTECTORATE AND NORTHERN PROTECTORATE ORIGINALS.

FUNNY ENOUGH THESE TWO GROUPS ARE NOW ENDANGERED AND MARGINALISED IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by MYHUBBY: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2020
ValCon888:
I mean no disrespect, but the Nigerian military do not know how to fight insurgency warfare
Insurgency warfare is 50% actual combat and 50% propaganda warfare. You have to win the propaganda war to win the actual war. 

Win the support of the local population and deny it to your enemy. Without local support Boko Haram will weaken and die. 

Another mistake the army makes is to patrol the terrain in convoys. That gives you the false impression you're in control while giving the enemy lots of space to attack you. 

Nigerian army mostly repel the enemy you hardly see them attack. You have to continuously bring the war to the enemy. Boko haram are human beings. They eat, shìt, and sleep. Find out where they do these things and exterminate them like cockroaches. If that means waterboarding some of the captives then by all means do so. 

This is a war of attrition and not church thanksgiving.

you think Burutai or Buhari don't know this? they're just using the war to cash out

bookmark this by the end of Buhari regime they will fight this thing you suggested just to score a political point

you know how much that have been budgeted to rehabilitate fake Bokoharam? they packed some people and called them Bokoharam repentant just to enrich some individual among them with Dumb Southerners money

you know how many Hausa are waiting for foreign education in disguise of sponsoring Bokoharam? these aboki get sense pass us even the atiku Igbo carry for head will do same if elected

Bokoharam will end when southerners are tired from being a slave to Aboki
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Zico5(m): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2020
Those I pity most are the southerners fighting the lost course in that desert. Buhari knows what he is doing, Nigeria can never win the battle against the ragtag boko Haram. They just want to buy more time with more casualty on the part of Nigeria soldiers. The earlier the better for the soldiers to resign honourably.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by GraGra247(m): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2020
Let them go and try it in Chad if they have liver.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by ahaz: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2020
Lanre4uonly:
This is serious.
Thank God it was repelled successfully.
My thoughts and prayers are with the affected victims.
hmm couple if last days suckers.. so you still one of those magas that believe the army and this yahoo+ government.. na was oooo.
boko haram needs ammo they attack Bornu,if they need food they attack Adamawa,if they need money they attack yobe,.but they have forgotten the road to tchad since idris knacked dem heavy akpako.
you dey believe them repel,were are they when they started the attack,were are they coming from that the army is not aware of for Christ sake..maybe when ever they want to attack Nigerian territory they will alight from a space ship,after attack they voooim straight to Jupiter and mugus like you will believe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by hammer0: 11:21am On Apr 07, 2020
THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA SHOULD BE AN IGBO MAN WITH AN HAUSA VICE PRESIDENT.

AFTER THAT THE HAUSA SHOULD PRODUCE A PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

FULANI ARE NOT NIGERIANS.

WE EITHER TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK FROM THESE FOREIGNERS OR WE DIVIDE IT AND REMOVE SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

TO HELL WITH THE OTHERS.

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by pavlovt: 11:21am On Apr 07, 2020
Salvador1:
Buhari should come out and do like his counterpart in Niger Republic

Lazy ass major general

You don't know that there is punishment for any arm officer that kill BH, the best they can do is to repell

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by IamAtikulate: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2020
6inches:
if the Army was not offensive, how do you think they cleared out these terrorist from most towns in borno.
Y’all just sit and criticize
The army clears, Dillard Buhari releases them back to the society and zombies hail him

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 07, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

The war is a simple one if only the government and northern leaders are ready to end the war. They should drop sentiments aside. If it was the Igbos that is causing this war I am 100% sure it will be stopped within one week and most Nigerians will be willing to fight it for free. Time will tell.

Oga this table you are shaking...hmmmmm...

I do agree with you.....
I was telling one of them today....
And the guy was telling me that I'm being sentimental....it's a plain fact....

Remember this proverb
Ya diri gi ka isi cherem......
During the war, they mocked is but now the war is right before their eyes

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by efemena5050(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2020
ValCon888:
I mean no disrespect, but the Nigerian military do not know how to fight insurgency warfare
Insurgency warfare is 50% actual combat and 50% propaganda warfare. You have to win the propaganda war to win the actual war. 

Win the support of the local population and deny it to your enemy. Without local support Boko Haram will weaken and die. 

Another mistake the army makes is to patrol the terrain in convoys. That gives you the false impression you're in control while giving the enemy lots of space to attack you. 

Nigerian army mostly repel the enemy you hardly see them attack. You have to continuously bring the war to the enemy. Boko haram are human beings. They eat, shìt, and sleep. Find out where they do these things and exterminate them like cockroaches. If that means waterboarding some of the captives then by all means do so. 

ur mouth dey sharp behind ur phone ...if for any reason they ask u to come join them extaminate the cockroaches u go up shut....the tin is....our useless country is not really poised on ending this demential bcus...reason best known to them hence the reason behind the lackadaisical attitude towards full scale altercation and Weapon procurement but instead allow Nigerians troop to be sacrificing themselves for not in
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Butoneday2(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2020
Na only borno and Adamawa their power reach, useless and stinking smelling assholes. Why dey no go channel their face towards chad and Niger republic and no how far. I no blame them am blaming those bastards parading themselves as living being in Aso rock. Those old fools. angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Salvador1: 11:23am On Apr 07, 2020
pavlovt:

You don't know that there is punishment for any arm officer that kill BH, the best they can do is to repell
tell me what I don't know...
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Nollynwa1(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2020
Something definitely doesn't add up here.. These bastards keep killing people and destroying properties, yet the government are happily giving them settlements and scholarships abroad.. God please help your people!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by isaacprinz(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2020
ValCon888:

so now because they repel the attack now the narrative has change, what is wrong with Nigerians we all know the source of problems but chose to put blames elsewhere. Who told you the Nigerian Army doesn't attack? some days back the soldiers were sold out to terrorists recording a high rate of casualty were they going for picnic?
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by EdiskyHarry: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2020
Chad has overpowered them, they will now show all their anger and revenge in Nigeria because in Nigeria if a terrorist is caught, he will be rewarded, he will b given a presidential handshake and a national award. The northerners know what they are doing, I only pity southern fools who call themselves army that are being killed everyday by this northern political party.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by vertueptime: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2020
Omooba77:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/07/breaking-boko-haram-terrorists-burn-houses-loot-shops-adamawa-village

Our president has been advised to remove the non performing service chiefs , he refused, bood of those killed are on his hands

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by stormborn28(m): 11:28am On Apr 07, 2020
Salvador1:
Buhari should come out and do like his counterpart in Niger Republic

Lazy ass major general
Chad republic not Niger Republic
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Ofiagu(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2020
Omooba77:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/07/breaking-boko-haram-terrorists-burn-houses-loot-shops-adamawa-village

One would think that a serious offensive against the insurgents at this time they have lost major arms will see to their defeat once and for all.

The size of arms they lost to the Chadian army is sufficient to render them weak and vulnerable to an assualt from the NA

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by daniwise(m): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2020
The same kirchinga wey I dey go leek burukutu during my service year? The Nigeria army is really compromised.My take is, Northern soldiers should be deployed to the North East to combat this menace that has refused to stop, Yoruba soldiers should remain in south west while soldiers from east, south south and middle belt should also remain in their regions. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2020
beylinko02:

Exactly the truth. You will never hear Nigerian Army is offensive, always on the defensive. Taking the war to the camp of the enemy put fear into them, a secondary school pupils even knows this not to talk of the so called Burutai.
We are not serious at all about this and very soon, It will consume them all
there are definitely traitors in the nigerian army and i believe some of our leaders have a hand in this.may GOD judge all the people using innocent lives to play ludo.Amen.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2020
ValCon888:

Bro I disagree with you on your post where I marked red The locals may be sympathetic but there is nothing they can do when the resolve to tackle the menace is shown.

America didn't win the locals before taking down Bin Laden, Al Baghdati or Qassem Soleimani and others. When the resolve to put an end to the menace is shown by the people that are supporting it then it will end. A million dollar question is Is the north complaining?

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Yoighaman(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2020
It is not only worrisome but very embarrassing when the military of an entire country cannot decimate a group of bandits. God save Nigeria from the hypocrisy of her leaders.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Salvador1: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2020
stormborn28:
Chad republic not Niger Republic
thanks
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 07, 2020
rusher14:

The one in Aso Rock has been to war many times.

He wasnt voted to be at the war front but I guess that is totally lost on you.
Yea he was voted to sit in aso rock sipping kunu while watching bandits and his fulani kinsmen go savage everywhere, whereas his mates elsewhere are actually leading their men at the war front. Dont you have a single sense of shame? Chad with an annual budget less than that of kano state is dealing deadly blows on your boko haram comrades while your clown in aso rock is doing what Why did we vote out gej then?? You are more than pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by debaj10: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2020
CapitalHYC:

You are Foolish
oga, I don "repot" u. cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by iswallker(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2020
ValCon888:

Waterboarding - you do.n watch American film tire.. undecided

Our military are not different from the police - they know nothing about modern warfare.. They are never in a position of advantage - they go in blind or wait to be attacked... undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by dallyemmy: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2020
Book haram attacks and you repel...repellants

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by ehis05(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2020
But why are we only interested in repelling attacks, we should also be on the offensive. If we keep repelling how is this wahala going to end

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by masterP042(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2020
ValCon888:

You're just wasting your time and mental strength giving advice to these people. Do u think they don't know the right thing to do? Oga, boko haram na scam, na northern oil well be that. No bother yourself. When the oil reserve finish dey go rest and close oil rig(boko haram).

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by rusher14: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2020
veeshock:

Yea he was voted to sit in aso rock sipping kunu while watching bandits and his fulani kinsmen go savage everywhere, whereas his mates elsewhere are actually leading their men at the war front. Dont you have a single sense of shame? Chad with an annual budget less than that of kano state is dealing deadly blows on your boko haram comrades while your clown in aso rock is doing what Why did we vote out gej then?? You are more than pathetic.

I voted GEJ out because I couldn't even get to the Emab Plaza, Thisday office or even Nyanya park, all in Abuja.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2020
These guys still dey operate? I thought we are all on lockdown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba / Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) / 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over —Cardinal Odunmbaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.