Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops (39059 Views)

Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers / Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe / Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno (2) (3) (4)

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hamazz1:
Our military has officially turned into a defensive force with only capacity to repel not attack , pls bring in the chadians already.
You're right. It's very worrisome.

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by nku5: 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Omooba77:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/07/breaking-boko-haram-terrorists-burn-houses-loot-shops-adamawa-village

How were Boko Haram repelled? Those bastards came in broad daylight, looted food and supplies, burned houses and escaped. I'm tired of this politics that this government is playing angry

Even Osinbajo would do better than this Buhari of a statue

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by nedekid: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
Esseite:

No one is begging anyone to do the job... the chadian army have shown more capability and even made damaging remarks about the Nigerian army..

The war is compromised from the Nigerian end.

And chadian army has a lower budget and not as armed as Nigeria army oh. Yet they achieve results.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Billyanger(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
rusher14:

In you.

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
nedekid:

And chadian army has a lower budget and not as armed as Nigeria army oh. Yet they achieve results.

Sup nedekid... grin

Why u dey use kid sef
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by nedekid: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
ProfDview1:

Sup nedekid... grin

Why u dey use kid sef
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
nedekid:

Boss I Great u ooooo.

Stil looking for help
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Ajibade123(m): 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
They dare not attack Chad again because they know the type of president and Army they have but they will attack the country with non serious president and army

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by JAMO84: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
socialmediaman:

Your mates in Chad are making progress In serious fight within your sovereign region, even freeing your captured soldiers, while you’re sitting here making excuses for a no-show president and corrupt military. Continue!
I own my space and I am entitled to my opinion. Abi na you dey buy data for me?
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Jack500: 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

The war is a simple one if only the government and northern leaders are ready to end the war. They should drop sentiments aside. If it was the Igbos that is causing this war I am 100% sure it will be stopped within one week and most Nigerians will be willing to fight it for free. Time will tell.

Wat brought Igbo into this, victim mentality has damaged u guys.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by teamwilly(m): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
rusher14:
Nigerians would be sitting in the comfort of their own homes, miles away from the epicentre of conflict, yet they'll be passing snide comments and armchair expertise despite never having seen conflict themselves.
I bet you have seen the conflict first hand. Dude the army is compromised, the leadership of this country is an absolute joke and the tactics deployed is a far cry from what should be done.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Altimatic27: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
ValCon888:
I mean no disrespect, but the Nigerian military do not know how to fight insurgency warfare
Insurgency warfare is 50% actual combat and 50% propaganda warfare. You have to win the propaganda war to win the actual war. 

Win the support of the local population and deny it to your enemy. Without local support Boko Haram will weaken and die. 

Another mistake the army makes is to patrol the terrain in convoys. That gives you the false impression you're in control while giving the enemy lots of space to attack you. 

Nigerian army mostly repel the enemy you hardly see them attack. You have to continuously bring the war to the enemy. Boko haram are human beings. They eat, shìt, and sleep. Find out where they do these things and exterminate them like cockroaches. If that means waterboarding some of the captives then by all means do so. 

This is a war of attrition and not church thanksgiving.

Na Amy u for de ohh

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by kernniejay(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
exactly the best our Nigerian Army can do, to repel.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by nedekid: 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
ProfDview1:

Boss I Great u ooooo.

Stil looking for help
If e de based on my precidence I for don send something anyhow e be.
But me sef hook too with 5 big mouths to feed. grin
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Nwaonyishi69: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Wetin we do APC and buhari bikonu? Chad is chasing boko haran but bpoko haram is chasing Nigeria, which kind news be this?
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
nedekid:
If e de based on my precidence I for don send something anyhow e be. But me sef hook too with 5 big mouths to feed. grin
God bless u more bro...higher higher u shall go..

U be better person

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by 9japride(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jack500:

Wat brought Igbo into this, victim mentality has damaged u guys.
[color=#006600][/color]

Its to let you know we know how bigoted this government is. Use your own mentality to end the war and bring all the sponsors to justice.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by 2016v2017: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Salvador1:
Buhari should come out and do like his counterpart in chad Republic

Lazy ass major general
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Jack500: 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Its to let you know we know how bigoted this government is. Use your own mentality to end the war and bring all the sponsors to justice.

So, how u different from the so called government? Tribal bigot
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Ikinternational: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
ValCon888:
I mean no disrespect, but the Nigerian military do not know how to fight insurgency warfare
Insurgency warfare is 50% actual combat and 50% propaganda warfare. You have to win the propaganda war to win the actual war. 

Win the support of the local population and deny it to your enemy. Without local support Boko Haram will weaken and die. 

Another mistake the army makes is to patrol the terrain in convoys. That gives you the false impression you're in control while giving the enemy lots of space to attack you. 

Nigerian army mostly repel the enemy you hardly see them attack. You have to continuously bring the war to the enemy. Boko haram are human beings. They eat, shìt, and sleep. Find out where they do these things and exterminate them like cockroaches. If that means waterboarding some of the captives then by all means do so. 

Standing Ovation worthy
Now the obvious question has to be asked: Does the Nigerian government REALLY want to extinguish Boko Haram

Things that make you go hmm

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by 9japride(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jack500:

So, how u different from the so called government? Tribal bigot
[color=#006600][/color]

I am highly different from them. Nobody will liberate your people for you except you alone do it, so I am letting you guys know your bigoted ways. If I don't inform the uninformed ones about the mentality of those in power, they might be deceived by the mischievous elements who have vowed that Igbos will never rule Nigeria. Those ones with such mentality are in the corridors of power implementing bigoted programmes.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Ikinternational: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

The war is a simple one if only the government and northern leaders are ready to end the war. They should drop sentiments aside. If it was the Igbos that is causing this war I am 100% sure it will be stopped within one week and most Nigerians will be willing to fight it for free. Time will tell.

My guy said forget the table n shook the whole house..lol.

I fear you

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by 9japride(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ikinternational:

My guy said forget the table n shook the whole house..lol.

I fear you
[color=#006600][/color]

Its really annoying.

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by johnman40: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sorry for what happen to innocent people in adamawa but its time for the northerners governors to work together and defeat this terrorist group or ar they playing politice or watching body language of their master,we southerners shouldnt worry about what this bh group ar doing to northerners because they members of this hb group an born and brought up indigenous of northerners peoples and yoruba came up wit security outfit inorder to help fight all the people involve in terrorist activities they giving body language ok.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Nwa4336(m): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by trumpcoat(m): 4:31am On Apr 08, 2020
Handicap leaders
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by dprlucky(m): 8:30am On Apr 08, 2020
ValCon888:

U are on point, but the major problem in the fight against insurgents is betrayal by the masters, they are not willing to destroy BH, all they do is propaganda.

Why Buhari Postponed Lagos Visit – Presidency / A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) / Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma