Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops (39054 Views)

Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers / Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe / Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by ikdaddy01(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
We knew it will happen.
Chad have been calling our own Zenerals to come and put an end to this now that they are depleted but just look at....
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Tbasicme: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
ValCon888:
I mean no disrespect, but the Nigerian military do not know how to fight insurgency warfare
Insurgency warfare is 50% actual combat and 50% propaganda warfare. You have to win the propaganda war to win the actual war. 

Win the support of the local population and deny it to your enemy. Without local support Boko Haram will weaken and die. 

Another mistake the army makes is to patrol the terrain in convoys. That gives you the false impression you're in control while giving the enemy lots of space to attack you. 

Nigerian army mostly repel the enemy you hardly see them attack. You have to continuously bring the war to the enemy. Boko haram are human beings. They eat, shìt, and sleep. Find out where they do these things and exterminate them like cockroaches. If that means waterboarding some of the captives then by all means do so. 

This is a war of attrition and not church thanksgiving.

Your analysis is very apt and coincised. The war is an asymmetric warfare. There is also need to change the training of the army to meet contemporary challenges.

From your point it's likely you are an I.O or M.I
Kudos
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by rexesq(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
ValCon888:
I mean no disrespect, but the Nigerian military do not know how to fight insurgency warfare
Insurgency warfare is 50% actual combat and 50% propaganda warfare. You have to win the propaganda war to win the actual war. 

Win the support of the local population and deny it to your enemy. Without local support Boko Haram will weaken and die. 

Another mistake the army makes is to patrol the terrain in convoys. That gives you the false impression you're in control while giving the enemy lots of space to attack you. 

Nigerian army mostly repel the enemy you hardly see them attack. You have to continuously bring the war to the enemy. Boko haram are human beings. They eat, shìt, and sleep. Find out where they do these things and exterminate them like cockroaches. If that means waterboarding some of the captives then by all means do so. 

Buratai is not brutal. Full stop
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by madridsta007(m): 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
Omooba77:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/07/breaking-boko-haram-terrorists-burn-houses-loot-shops-adamawa-village

Chad has pushed these terrorists back into Nigeria.
Expect a spike in attacks. Sadly.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Yankee101: 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
They were chased out and supplies burnt

Nigerian Army should have known they'll regroup and resupply. Tchaduans did the heavy lifting, our army should have and them off from getting into neighbouring cities

Some aspect of strategic warfare is common sense. I dont know if the current leadership has it. They will try to spread southwards now. All transport coming southward should be searched including freight. (South meaning starting from Adamawa, Jigawa, Kano and Yobe, all neighbouring states, all the way down to Kaduna, Abuja and eventually Lagos)
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Burukutuhari: 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=rusher14 post=88184003]

The one in Aso Rock has been to war many times.

He wasnt voted to be at the war front but I guess that is totally lost on you.[/quoted

Who is the commander in chief of FRN?
OK he was then voted to flex in zo oza room, launder our money and exhibit his clueless ......mtcheeew
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by kemi40837: 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by debaj10: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
rusher14:

Since you are one of the spokespersons for Boko Haram , tell Shekau his end is near.
lol
c as him doj kweshun, try to ax him own, wey d hed dey bak cheesy
utterly shameless sycophant.
abeg, make I jump an pas
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
rusher14:

I voted GEJ out because I couldn't even get to the Emab Plaza, Thisday office or even Nyanya park, all in Abuja.

Oga stop deceiving yourself with your fake sentiments. Yes mr gej was playing politics with the boko haram sect initially...just like mr buhari is doing currently, but towards the end of his govt he dealt decisively with boko haram and the army recaptured most of the previously occupied towns hence the people of borno could vote in the 2015 election. Nothing much has changed since then...except we now know boko haram can kidnap over 150 school girls and return them in 24 hours which has never happened before...make una just de fool unaself.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Burukutuhari: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
6inches:
if the Army was not offensive, how do you think they cleared out these terrorist from most towns in borno.
Y’all just sit and criticize
Eleyi ode gidigoooo. Audio clearance. But they said that BH has been tactically defeated. Is this one causing mayhem at Adamawa your village brothers? Infact......are 6feet down below not 6inches
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by rusher14: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
debaj10:
lol
c as him doj kweshun, try to ax him own, wey d hed dey bak cheesy
utterly shameless sycophant.
abeg, make I jump an pas

Good.

Tell your lord and master Shekau that he cannot escape it.

He's cornered.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by debaj10: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
rusher14:

Since you are one of the spokespersons for Boko Haram , tell Shekau his end is near.
c ur god him m8 in action?
https://www.nairaland.com/5778251/idriss-deby-visits-injured-soldiers

get small brain, k?
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by debaj10: 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
rusher14:

Good.
Tell your lord and master Shekau that he cannot escape it.
He's cornered.
ur just a pitiful soul. smh
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by debaj10: 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
rusher14:

I voted GEJ out because I couldn't even get to the Emab Plaza, Thisday office or even Nyanya park, all in Abuja.

& u still support buhari because d killing of over 100 Nigerian soldiers is ok by u, abi?
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Glorymax: 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Must we always be waiting for Boko Haram to attack, and then we repel or withdraw, or even overran?
When shall we be the one to attack?
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Ibman: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Oh!!!!! this lazy president and lazy soldiers self. I hate hearing the word "REPEL" bull shit. Go after them and kill them alll.
after repel whaaaaattttt nexttttt!!!!!!! the go and attack another soft target... non sense.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by 9japride(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Xavfra:

Oga this table you are shaking...hmmmmm...

I do agree with you.....
I was telling one of them today....
And the guy was telling me that I'm being sentimental....it's a plain fact....

Remember this proverb
Ya diri gi ka isi cherem......
During the war, they mocked is but now the war is right before their eyes
[color=#006600][/color]

grin that's just the fact.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by gosmoney(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Na we dey fit dey ledimo can dey do dat to chad nw with a country
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by skyblue4real(m): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
They can only try such in Nigeria..which is their home. Nonsense.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by able20(m): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Salvador1:
Buhari should come out and do like his counterpart in chad Republic

Lazy ass major general
Buhari is just enjoying his retirement in Aso Rock holiday resort, that was his only vision.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by IMASTEX: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
ValCon888:

You've correctly stated the obvious even when you're not a security expert. It therefore means that there are certain logical reason that doesn't require much to arrive at. In addition, mere cutting the supply chain especially funds, equipments, food will terminate those guys. But the major logical fact that you didn't consider is, when a fight, war, etc last longer than necessary. Then certain people that matters are benefiting from it. Thus, I sadly don't see the end of this fight coming any soon until the big guys within the system are all wiped out. And is that possible, well I would leave that as an open question. Defense has been getting the lion share of the nation's budget can that funds be married with the output?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by engrchykae(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
ValCon888:

is Chad doing any propaganda war with bh?
Motivation is for amateurs, professionals just get the work done

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
*always repelling* where can this nation attack the terrorists and bandits and kidnappers??!!
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by engrchykae(m): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
rusher14:
Nigerians would be sitting in the comfort of their own homes, miles away from the epicentre of conflict, yet they'll be passing snide comments and armchair expertise despite never having seen conflict themselves.
if you are a soldier,shame on you.
Anyway Nigeria army was designed by the British to serve colonialists interests nothing more nothing less
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by engrchykae(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
Rich4god:
This our country set.... Why can't the army go out on all offensive against this boko haram.

Let's take a cue from Iraq... In the fight against ISIS, Iraq went on offensive attack non stop till they route out ISIS from there city. That way, the terrorists won't have time to recruit more men or get more supplies. Am not a military personnel, but to me it seems like our military leaders lack fighting tactics or they are deliberately refusing to win this war.
a war against Boko Haram is a war against the north!
Are you telling the fg especially buhari to go all out on the north?
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

grin that's just the fact.

Them no go like am

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Brightest04(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
Definitely they will take their revenge on Nigerians after their deserved humiliation in the hands of serious minded Chadians because they know our leaders are only serious about how to loot money
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by 9japride(m): 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Xavfra:

Them no go like am
[color=#006600][/color]

Wetin man go do nah. We go just sitdon dey look them.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by socialmediaman: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
JAMO84:
Most of them have never been to Kano before, let alone Borno or Yobe.

I have been working in Yobe since 2015 and I can tell you with all sincerity that the only reason why it's possible is Almighty Allah and the Nigerian security forces. if the army are withdrawn today from the city of Damaturu, I will not sleep in this town tonight.

God bless our security forces!!!
I AM DONE TALKING

Your mates in Chad are making progress In serious fight within your sovereign region, even freeing your captured soldiers, while you’re sitting here making excuses for a no-show president and corrupt military. Continue!
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Legendguru: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Oh
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
ahaz:
hmm couple if last days suckers.. so you still one of those magas that believe the army and this yahoo+ government.. na was oooo.
boko haram needs ammo they attack Bornu,if they need food they attack Adamawa,if they need money they attack yobe,.but they have forgotten the road to tchad since idris knacked dem heavy akpako.
you dey believe them repel,were are they when they started the attack,were are they coming from that the army is not aware of for Christ sake..maybe when ever they want to attack Nigerian territory they will alight from a space ship,after attack they voooim straight to Jupiter and mugus like you will believe.
You're the mugu here because you lack manners.

Should the Army fold their arms without making any efforts to save the situation & watch the residents wiped out?
Yet, people like you would still come to crucify the Army for not rescuing the situation.

No doubt about it, we all know what is going on up north but my only concern is for the innocent victims affected in the attack & thank God it was repel so as to avoid more damage/calamity may befall the residents of the affected areas.

Next time, endeavour to always respect other people's opinion & drive home your point(s) without showing your poor manners on a public & faceless forum like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight / Sallah: Buhari Says Lockdown Measures Will Not Be Longer Than Necessary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.