Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,870 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops (39279 Views)

Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers / Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe / Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by MRAKBEE(m): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2020
JAMO84:
Most of them have never been to Kano before, let alone Borno or Yobe.

I have been working in Yobe since 2015 and I can tell you with all sincerity that the only reason why it's possible is Almighty Allah and the Nigerian security forces. if the army are withdrawn today from the city of Damaturu, I will not sleep in this town tonight.

God bless our security forces!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
The way u guys reason is really bad..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by F117nighthawk: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2020
Reactive chicken naija soldiers, go and get training from CHADIAN soldiers, they are not a reactive army, they take the war to BOKO HARAM
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Amanda4life: 11:46am On Apr 07, 2020
If not because of CHAD intervention.

It would have been more than this by now.

Because they will use this COVID 19 season to capture everywhere. Because people are indoors.

Because BOKOHaram are smart thinkers. they think smartly.
They make proper use of little opportunities

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by paltielx: 11:48am On Apr 07, 2020
They came for food

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 07, 2020
ValCon888:
I mean no disrespect, but the Nigerian military do not know how to fight insurgency warfare
Insurgency warfare is 50% actual combat and 50% propaganda warfare. You have to win the propaganda war to win the actual war. 

Win the support of the local population and deny it to your enemy. Without local support Boko Haram will weaken and die. 

Another mistake the army makes is to patrol the terrain in convoys. That gives you the false impression you're in control while giving the enemy lots of space to attack you. 

Nigerian army mostly repel the enemy you hardly see them attack. You have to continuously bring the war to the enemy. Boko haram are human beings. They eat, shìt, and sleep. Find out where they do these things and exterminate them like cockroaches. If that means waterboarding some of the captives then by all means do so. 

This is a war of attrition and not church thanksgiving.

Stop wasting your talent and join the Nigerian Army !
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Angelfrost(m): 11:49am On Apr 07, 2020
You station soldiers everywhere, yet the terrorists keep having a field day...

What then is the whole essence of the army stations??! To merely observe and come chase terrorists after they are done wrecking havoc??!

Hate to draw correlations or comparisons, but I can't imagine Israeli or American forces stationed anywhere in Adamawa, and Boko Haram will dare come anywhere near the state...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Amanda4life: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2020
Angelfrost:
You station soldiers everywhere, yet the terrorists keep having a field day...

What then is the whole essence of the army stations??! To merely observe and come chase terrorists after they are done wrecking havoc??!

Hate to draw correlations or comparisons, but I can't imagine Israeli or American forces stationed anywhere in Adamawa, and Boko Haram will dare come anywhere near the state...

Not possible
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by realstars: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2020
The Anger Of Diffeat Is Upon The Locals

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2020
Salvador1:
Buhari should come out and do like his counterpart in chad Republic

Lazy ass major general

More accurate, a suspect.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Heffalump(m): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2020
ValCon888:
I mean no disrespect, but the Nigerian military do not know how to fight insurgency warfare
Insurgency warfare is 50% actual combat and 50% propaganda warfare. You have to win the propaganda war to win the actual war. 

Win the support of the local population and deny it to your enemy. Without local support Boko Haram will weaken and die. 

Another mistake the army makes is to patrol the terrain in convoys. That gives you the false impression you're in control while giving the enemy lots of space to attack you. 

Nigerian army mostly repel the enemy you hardly see them attack. You have to continuously bring the war to the enemy. Boko haram are human beings. They eat, shìt, and sleep. Find out where they do these things and exterminate them like cockroaches. If that means waterboarding some of the captives then by all means do so. 

My friend please don't waste your saliva. You think the NA don't know what to do or how to fight the enemy?
BH is a tool used by the North undecided
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by opribo(m): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2020
ValCon888:

Where there is a will there is a way. You can't be talking of amnesty, negotiating and showing pity on people ravaging your people at the sametime.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by debaj10: 11:59am On Apr 07, 2020
rusher14:

The one in Aso Rock has been to war many times.

He wasnt voted to be at the war front but I guess that is totally lost on you.
dis is a really tough job.
ur trying. I must giv u kudos.
but I'm sure u remember buhari's promises concerning BH, abi?
minwyl, was Chad's president "voted to be at the war front"?
his soldiers were killed, he took decisive action.
how many Nigerian soldiers have been killed by BH since may 29, 2015?
when will it b too much for "general" buhari?
and since ur one of his spokesmen-
when will he take decisive action and lead from the front, just like his much poorer, much less equipped counterpart?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by debaj10: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Bluetooth2:

Stop wasting your talent and join the Nigerian Army !
ur statement is asinine-
to put it mildly.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by MillerJnr(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lanre4uonly:
This is serious.
Thank God it was repelled successfully.
My thoughts and prayers are with the affected victims.

NONESENSE!! , who curse Nigeria?, na only repel we dey do?, what a shame on the Nigerian army behaving like some vigilante groups

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by MillerJnr(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
NONESENSE!! , who curse Nigeria?, na only repel we dey do?, what a shame on the Nigerian army behaving like some vigilante groups
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by AFONJACOW(m): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
We have more Terrorist in Nigeria government and top ranking Army than the terrorist it self... One of my colleague told me how they found a list of top military personnel bank account numbers after rading one of boko Haram camp in gwazo... government officials and military personnel are beneficiaries of this unending war... Do u want to end their source of income We are not yet read to fight these miscreants
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Hamazz1: 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Our military has officially turned into a defensive force with only capacity to repel not attack , pls bring in the chadians already.
Lanre4uonly:
This is serious.
Thank God it was repelled successfully.
My thoughts and prayers are with the affected victims.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by akanbiaa(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
How come Chad Army eiter kills Boko Haram or get killed by boko haram in a face-off but Nigerian army mostly repels them or get killed by them?
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
the shithole urgently needs an Idris derby of chad as president to defeat these terrorists!...not some redundant vegetable that Pampers them with funds and foreign scholarships.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by stanat: 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
rusher14:
Nigerians would be sitting in the comfort of their own homes, miles away from the epicentre of conflict, yet they'll be passing snide comments and 1armchair expertise despite never having seen conflict them selves.
Guy if you don't know what to say,keep quiet.The incompetence and treacherous behavior of the political and military elite is the reason why no headway has been made in ending this war.Hand over the execution of the war to neighbouring countries and see it ended without drama.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by MillerJnr(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
JAMO84:
Most of them have never been to Kano before, let alone Borno or Yobe.

I have been working in Yobe since 2015 and I can tell you with all sincerity that the only reason why it's possible is Almighty Allah and the Nigerian security forces. if the army are withdrawn today from the city of Damaturu, I will not sleep in this town tonight.

God bless our security forces!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

please were the army trained to repel attack?,
NONESENSE political army, look at Chad.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by PericomaNwankwo: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
The NA have turned into repellers, ambushers and defenders in their own land. I wonder if they are aware of the term "military offensives"??
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Reference(m): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
ValCon888:

The latter is easier said than done. America did more attrition in Vietnam late sixties than in the whole Second World war, and again in Fallujah late in the Bush presidency but it had limited success against guerillas especially the fundamentalist variety.

Guerillas mean they can be farmers, shop owners, vulcanizers, school teachers, and hopefully not vigilante by day and when it is time for 'service' they secretly congregate then go out for mass 'evangelism' to 'harvest the souls of tje unbelievers' to their course.

And like most quasi-religious movements they procreate on the primordial instincts of fear and greed. Those not in the movement will be made to join either out of self preservation or the riches that come with the plunder of resources.

For a goverment to successfully seperate the wheat from the chaff it will have to deploy the kind of intellectualism the military alone is not equiped with. To burn the wheat with the chaff is just a receipe for social famine, a vicious cycle of avarice that has bogged down countless armies in unwinnable wars.

There is no military solution to this problem. Like viruses we will just have to live with it while applying the vaccine of a counter ideology. And hope you know how vaccines and serums are made. You take death to make life.

The key to stopping Boko Haram lies in or with Boko Haram.

NB: Sorry to make this public. But this is how it is done. You float another movement similar in apearance to Boko Haram to infiltrate the real Boko Haram amd corrode it from within while actively undemining their roots by a counter ideology on the ground where they resource.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by VolvoS60(m): 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
undecided

Even on this thread people are still making excuses for failure. After how many years, the army still cannot rout Boko Haram?

Some people demand more from pre-teen children than they do from adults who are paid to fight for a living. It doesn't make any sense.

These excuses are a waste of time. People want results. No ifs. No buts.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by ZooOga: 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Seems like France controlled Cameroon and Chad are not good neighbors to Naija.
this evil scourge lodged within their borders should have been eliminated years ago.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by oludolars(m): 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Isn't it Obvious whats happening?

Generals and other top Officers have been busy buying multi-million dollars storey buildings in Dubai and other choice places.

For the past 11 years, there has been allocations of billions of dollars yearly. If they bring an end to the insurgency where will the money come every year?

Obsolete Firearms are refurbished instead upgrading and replacing them. Ancient and refurbished war aircrafts are purchased at the cost the latest technology.

Lives of junior officers are wasted going to war with obsolete equipments inorder to continue the insurgency yearly.

How can a small country like Chad face the same set of insurgents and conquer?

What is the total budget of chad on defense?

The small budget is followed to the letter ensuring the exact specification of war equipments budgeted are procured and not ancient and refurbished types.

The same way some people dont want the Covid19 Pandemic to end in Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by rafcrown(m): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
The other room is sweet.
Salvador1:
Buhari should come out and do like his counterpart in chad Republic

Lazy ass major general
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Burukutuhari: 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
This war of repel,defensive, bla bla bla show that smthg is ............b/w Nigs fed govt and BH. The more you look the less you see. No need talking about equipping the NA more b/ it is a waste of resources useful for other development. I thereby call on well meaning nigs to mandate Buhari and Mr. Buratai and all millitary commanders to fish out shekau and decimate BH as Chadian President is doing now or else if the latter takes the victory, his name will be remembered in the scroll of history of Nigs as 1) incompetent, clueless, bigotry nepotistic , lifeless, ..........a beg u fit help me complete am.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Turantula(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
hammer0:

WAT DO U EXPECT WEN U ELECT THEIR FOUNDING FATHER AS YOUR PRESIDENT.

THE YORUBA S HAVE DONE ALOT OF DAMAGE TO NIGERIA SINCE THE BRITISH BROUGHT THEM FROM TOGO AND BENIN REPUBLIC.

YORUBA S DO THINGS IN NIGERIA THAT THEY WOULD NOT DO IN TOGO OR BENIN REPUBLIC WHERE DEY COME FROM.
You are a very bad boy

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by dozzybreezy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
I pity this nation!
A state occupied by over <b>200M<\b> strong and hardworking people who are led by a lazy old Cow.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by olajide8(m): 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Omooba77:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/07/breaking-boko-haram-terrorists-burn-houses-loot-shops-adamawa-village

What is all this- we know the military don't want this to end bcoz of the funding they get - it's only the junior officers that are being sacrificed that Is painful other then that is they are just a bunch of corrupt gentlemen
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by rusher14: 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
debaj10:
dis is a really tough job.
ur trying. I must giv u kudos.
but I'm sure u remember buhari's promises concerning BH, abi?
minwyl, was Chad's president "voted to be at the war front"?
his soldiers were killed, he took decisive action.
how many Nigerian soldiers have been killed by BH since may 29, 2015?
when will it b too much for "general" buhari?
and since ur one of his spokesmen-
when will he take decisive action and lead from the front, just like his much poorer, much less equipped counterpart?

Since you are one of the spokespersons for Boko Haram , tell Shekau his end is near.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate / Leak Tapes: Oshiomhole Reacts To Amaechi’s Alleged Criticism Of Buhari / Solomon Lar Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.