Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

How Do Shy Introverts Fall In Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Shy Introverts Fall In Love. (288 Views)

14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do Shy Introverts Fall In Love. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Not really love at first sight, but they do stare….A LOT. It would take quite some time before they truly open up to you. It is like trying to crack open a treasure chest with a crowbar. If you are patient enough, then they will someday open up to you. It is easier for them to tell themselves that they will do something to that person and go talk to them, but end up not doing it.

They would probably try to find excuses to be near that particular person and not talk to them at all.
You would be the one initiating all the conversations and feel like they don’t like you; they don’t respond when you ask them a question.
They would end up giving you mixed signals.
They wouldn’t open up and say really short answers when you ask them a question.
They would secretly stalk you on social media and send a friend request.
Their personality changes from shy to outgoing the minute they chat with you online.
They can’t really look you in the eye…
They stare at you when you aren’t looking, but whip their heads away when they see you look at them.
and many more.

As an introvert myself, I struggle with reciprocating feelings of love. I don’t want my feelings to come off as too obvious, so I end up using more body language than expressing it verbally. As an introvert, we don’t like to be in the spotlight when it comes to love. We are private people and we like a private invitation, but we don’t like it when everybody knows about it and teases us for it; it is really annoying how people tell you what to do when they know somebody likes you and you like them back.

It is possible for shy introverts to fall in love, but it’ll take a lot of time and patience if you are willing to sacrifice your time for them. As a introvert myself, we struggle to express our love to our partner and often do it in ways that aren’t as obvious. You have to coax us out of our shells by being gentle, nurturing, encouraging, etc. Then, we will turn into a totally different person that you never knew about.

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Guys Care More About Video Games Than Naija Girls.... / What Do You Think Of This Ring? / I'm New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.