Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Reason Why Guys Care More About Video Games Than Naija Girls.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Guys Care More About Video Games Than Naija Girls.... (287 Views)

True Of False: Do Mothers Naturally Care More For The Child? / Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning / 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Guys Care More About Video Games Than Naija Girls.... by Nikepucci1: 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
They are always upset about something...
They are always complaining about something
They always feel some kind of way about something....

It's all just so tiring and so boring

And they expect him to infinitely and constantly care,No way I rather be lost playing my video games than watching and listen to her nag

You are a chore to him

Believe me, a lot of men feel this way too
Re: Reason Why Guys Care More About Video Games Than Naija Girls.... by A305: 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Men loves video games more because we are visual in nature, we are fascinated by our sense of sight far more than the women folks.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Guys Care More About Video Games Than Naija Girls.... by Rapmoney(m): 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nikepucci1:
Believe me, a lot of men feel this way too

...a lot of boys, not men.
Re: Reason Why Guys Care More About Video Games Than Naija Girls.... by bmdmixer: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
simple we know the problem so we try to solve it by simply pressing some buttons

for girls we think we know the button, then we press a button and things become worst

unlike video game we just die n restart

but for girls we just ended up giving her a reason to add more of ur failures to her list no reset its there for life n will bring it up during kasala

(1) (Reply)

It's Not A Crime For Women To Be Of Financial Assistance In Their Families. / Dont Be Deceived Nobody Can Teach You How To Get Women Here Why. / Alaska

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.