Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,704 members, 7,955,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (51163 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by sunop624(m): 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2011
@choose4me

thanks for ur infos. kindly inbox me full and necessary details on free tuition universities/admission in Norway and finland or any other con3 u knw for Msc program.

I'll be glad to hear from u.

sunop624@yahoo.com

Anybody else wit vital infos can also be of help. thanks.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2011
@ sunop, sorry I dont have an ebook or packäge that I can send to your email and I dont know much about Msc, check universityadmissions.fi for finnish universiti€s and studyinnorway.no for norwagean schools for msc, germany is also tuition free(i think)Google it
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by kolaide(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2011
@choose4me
i was going tru ur trend and got interested in knowing more about the tuition free university. Pls i wil be glad if you can provide answers to the following questions:

1. Can someone with o'level in two sitting apply?

2. what other cost is involve outside the toefl, i.e accommodation,visa,etc.

3. Can a student work and still school in such country.

4. What other necessary document will be required for the total process

i will appreciate your respond,if it can be send to this email: ajani_kola@yahoo.com

God bless
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2011
@ kolaide, I am not sure about the two sittings, You will have to ask the admissions offices about that.By the way,how many credits do you have and in which subjects, You never know they just might accept it,
Accomodation and visa are later things, We'll trash that later, Just bearin mind that you will need like 1.5M in ur account, Yea students are allowed to work while they study, For the processing,just your O level and Toefl/ielts, then you will be invited to entrance exam in ghana, Thats where the first bottle neck is, Sorry i cant email you.I prefer to share here,
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
@Kolaide. Yes combination of 2 results is accepted. I will be applying next year too with combination of 2 result,so i have to email about 5 UAS for clarification and they confirmed that is accepted.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2011
@ shakur, thanks for the effort, @ kolaide, I guess you are good to go then, smiley
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by exboyega: 7:10am On Aug 28, 2011
this is my first time to post in this forum, i think i'm loving it, i want an advise from someone that has an experience in both toefl or ielts,, which is much more easy to write,because i wrote toefl ibt jan,and i got 73,but i was not given any admission from finland, i am studying in russia presently and i wish to switch to a better country where i can get a free education, planning to rewrite toefl or ielts, please i want an advise on which one is easier
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2011
@ exboyega,

From general opinion, most say ielts is easier though it depends more on you, If you had come here,we would have guided you and you will get an invitation with your Toefl 71, You can still use it and you can write ielts/toefl again and score 79.It gives your better opportunities and you will be able to choose a school of your choice,
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by kolaide(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2011
thanks for your swift respond,i really appreciate it. don't be cross with my questions, it just that i need to get the necessary info so has not to jump b4 walking. Pls which of the university will you recommend for a commercial student,cos that is my area of study.

2. that 1.5m when would it have to be in my account?

3. the ielts exam, can it expire or once taking that is all?

4. i hope age is not a barrier for under-graduate programme currently am 33yr?

Thanks for ur contributions @choose4me & shakur
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by rowlandoo: 2:25am On Aug 30, 2011
@chooseme

is it all universites that do extrance exam in ghana ,
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by zizzo: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2011
@hoose4me pls here is my full name add me in fb let talk better and here is my num okay , oseni azeez olamiji, 07060575253
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2011
Hi everybody, i am also interested in studying in finland. I have my o level result and my Toefl score. Please what are Tђε̲̣̣̣̥ steps involved. And what is Tђε̲̣̣̣̥ minimum balance i need in my account for when i am applying. Also is Ƭhεя̅ε any other payment involved.

Thanks
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by dloy(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2011
@choose baba,which university would advice me to apply fo courses like medicine?
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by 27naira(m): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2011
why can't some people do a simple research by themselves, for pete sake you have the internet!! angry

@choose4me this, @choose4me that. Honestly some of the questions here are plain silly. You can't even browse for schools and courses yet you want to travel abroad for education. nawa o!

and stop dropping your emails here. angry
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2011
kolaide:

thanks for your swift respond,i really appreciate it. don't be cross with my questions, it just that i need to get the necessary info so has not to jump b4 walking. Pls which of the university will you recommend for a commercial student,cos that is my area of study.

2. that 1.5m when would it have to be in my account?

3. the ielts exam, can it expire or once taking that is all?

4. i hope age is not a barrier for under-graduate programme currently am 33yr?

Thanks for your contributions @choose4me & shakur
äs far as I know age is not a barrier.ielts expires after 2 yrs.the 1.5 has to be in your acc when you apply for permit.check admissions.fi you will see courses that suits you
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2011
dloy:

@choose baba,which university would advice me to apply fo courses like medicine?
any uas that offers the course is good.no be 9ja o.You can get nursing and physioterapy, check admissions.fi for full info.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2011
@ rowland, not all.only those that co-operate in finnips orgranizes entrance in ghana.see finnips.fi for the list of uas and admissions.fi. @ zizzo, ok maybe later, yu can ask questions here pending the time, @ sportslunatic, pls read through the thread.your questions has been answered b€fore, @27naira, lol
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2011
@ all , áppliçation for studies starting in january is on now.29th august - 9th september, though the chances are slim especially for nig€rians cuz no entrance in ghana.if you wana try apply to satakunta uas for iñnovative business.entrance is online, admission requirement stay the samè, its up to you to try if you like or wait till january, just thought I should let you know, gudluçk @ all , áppliçation for studies starting in january is on now.29th august - 9th september, though the chances are slim especially for nig€rians cuz no entrance in ghana.if you wana try apply to satakunta uas for iñnovative business.entrance is online, admission requirement stay the samè, its up to you to try if you like or wait till january, just thought I should let you know, gudluçk
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by babtunde1: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2011
hey house,am very intrested in this finland school i wish to know may be somebody could led me through ielts and toefi i don't know which one is easy to do and also i will like to know where i can register and get a Good result.plz highlight me.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2011
bab-tunde:

hey house,am very intrested in this finland school i wish to know may be somebody could led me through ielts and toefi i don't know which one is easy to do and also i will like to know where i can register and get a Good result.plz highlight me.

people say ielts is easier but considering the time,I think you have to write toefl, Its not that hard, It depends on you, I can register for you but I dont like to deal with peoples money, I no want wahala, Go to first Logic Ikeja.They will help you out, There is nothing like "i will like to know where i can register and get a Good result." Its your handwork that will judge, Na you and your computer oo,
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by our9ja: 7:28am On Aug 31, 2011
choose4me abeg help me with the format on how 2 write the date of Birth abeg for the application online
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2011
DDMMYY meäns date month yeär, eg 310811
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by dloy(m): 2:50am On Sep 05, 2011
Thank for ur support, i just want to know if universities listed in universitiesadmissions.fi has extrance examination center in africa@choose Baba
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by omobabaon: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2011
bros choose4me
pls im intrested.but i dnt kw how to do the processing.pls lead me true eg pls which university or polytecnic is the best.and is their anytihning like work and study over therre.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2011
dloy:

Thank for your support, i just want to know if universities listed in universitiesadmissions.fi has extrance examination center in africa@choose Baba

None that I know of, I dont think you can get into a finnish university at undergraduate level because the course is totally in finnish, Except postgrad.

omobaba_on:

bros choose4me
pls im intrested.but i dnt kw how to do the processing.pls lead me true eg pls which university or polytecnic is the best.and is their anytihning like work and study over therre.

read through the thread bro, All you need is there, Get your Toefl/ielts ready ahead of January application period,
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by fateavon4u(f): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2011
Hi people,i totally get that everyone needs info but pls start reading from the begining of ths thread nd u will notice that ur question has already been answered one way or the other.also do some research on ur own so that u will be very sure of the UAS u will b choosing in jan.dnt just dump everytin on choose4me and the odas,ths guy has done enuff already.no offence,
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2011
fateavon4u:

Hi people,i totally get that everyone needs info but pls start reading from the begining of ths thread nd u will notice that your question has already been answered one way or the other.also do some research on your own so that u will be very sure of the UAS u will b choosing in jan.dnt just dump everytin on choose4me and the odas,ths guy has done enuff already.no offence,

Thanks bro, Peeps, please try to read through this thread, It will help you alot, As much as I and my colleagues try to answer questions to the best of our knowledge,it will help you as well to read, I remember I read over 100 pages of the US student Visa thread and Several pages of the Canadian Student Visa thread, Anyhow sha, post your questions, we will answer them still, smiley
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by esko: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2011
@choose4me, echometry and others who are based in Finland or have lived there, please Finnish immigration mailed me to wait a little more for my decision which I would only be required to courier my passport back to them. In the interim, I want you to give a clearer picture of how life as a PhD student in Finland could be, which jobs could I possibly find for my part time engagement and how easy is it to get this job in Helsinki where my University is located. Finally, how much can they pay on minimum to one at my level (I mean the easiest jobs available that could really be grabbed by me which may not be too demeaning.tnx in anticipation of your reply
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Manliness(m): 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2011
@Esko,

Please when did you receive this email from the Finnish Immigration, and what date did you have your Interview? Still waiting for my decision and not heard anything since, my interview date was 14th July.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by esko: 12:11am On Sep 19, 2011
Manliness,I got it last week. what school did you apply to and your course(undergrad, grad or post grad).Where are you based? Reply then we chat.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by overloved(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2011
@ esko

are you now in TRNC ?

well, helsinki is a diverse community and there should be lot student jobs i think. Or if possible, you can work with your previous qualification if it works that way.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by esko: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2011
@overloved, have you received any notification from the embassy since then? what's ur PU number? I am already in trnc but will leave here for Finland as soon as my residence permit is granted, though its kinda taking ot of time. Could you personal message me email add for choose4me or any of the trusted nairalanders in Finland? tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Jubril Gawat: What The Yaba Train Station Will Look Look When Finished / Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' / Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.