Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (50191 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by aledu(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2011
@choose4me, thanks a million i guess i should chill till January then or i can start with the process now?
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2011
You can chill till jänuäry if you already have your TOEFL/IELTS and your waec or neco çertificates, if not get them ready now and wäit till january to apply
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by fateavon4u(f): 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2011
Danyl,its admissions.fi,dnt 4get 2 read d thread frm begining b4 askin anoda similar questn,ok?.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 07, 2011
@ nelso, take your advert to the appropriate s€çtion ok,its google adsense not ädsel.You dont even know what you are selling. Take your error filled grammar to another section and dont spam this thread mofo
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2011
fateavon4u:

Danyl,its admissions.fi,dnt 4get 2 read d thread frm begining b4 askin anoda similar questn,ok?.
thanks jare, our ppl lazy small lol, 10 pages is not too much na, I read over 50 pages of Us/uk and canadaian student visa threads b4 I  settled for this, Guys try to read.It  will do you good
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2011
@Choose4me: i read in one of ur post dat u can register applicant for Toefl. Let talk abt dis in private. Add me on facebook through sekishak@yahoo.com,
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2011
@Choose4me: i read in one of ur post dat u can register applicant for Toefl. Let talk abt dis in private. Add me on facebook through sekishak@yahoo.com,
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2011
shakur01:

@Choose4me: i read in one of your post dat u can register applicant for Toefl. Let talk abt dis in private. Add me on facebook through sekishak@yahoo.com,

Get someone else to do it for you, I've spoken to you once and you were totally ARROGANT , No change in you reflected in your request, I don't want to deal with you or your money, Ask other people or read through the whole thread, I've mentioned it b4,
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2011
@choose4me: I beleived there is a mix up or mistake somewhere,we ve never spoken abt this before,so how come am ARROGANT? Try to scan through the thread and prove me right or wrong, Thanks
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 09, 2011
I dont expect you to remember since I was the receiver, Anyways you'd know sooner or later, Send me an email @ choose4mee@yahoo.com and we'll talk about it if you still wana go through with it
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2011
@choose4me: Have sent you an email, Thanx
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2011
Ok, I've responded
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by ame2407: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2011
Good morning peeps,
My application at the finnish immigration is over 3mnths(96days precisely) and still there is no response from them,What could be the source of delay?i tried calling but the answer they give is that they are still processing it.is there anyone whose application had taken this long?

They are not answering people in the order of submission i guess as stated on there website(www.migri.fi),because pple that went for interview in august had gotten a reply from them.

Am thinking what the delay could be ?
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by efo4real(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2011
Thanks for your great job here by helping people about this great information.I have also applied at satakunta university of applied science and have sent my o-level certificate.but unfortunately I was not aware of the TOEFL.so the email me this morning that my application is not accepted as am not eligigible to proof my language skill.so please I need your help strongly on how to enroll for the TOEFL and please tell me more on how you made your on result on the TOEFL. hope the exam is not that hard?thanks alot my email is juliusfadahunsi@gmail.com. please you can also reply here.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by ame2407: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2011
Good morning peeps,
My application at the finnish immigration is over 3mnths(96days precisely) and still there is no response from them,What could be the source of delay?i tried calling but the answer they give is that they are still processing it.is there anyone whose application had taken this long?

??
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2011
ame2407:

Good morning peeps,

??

I must say that is way too long buh you dont have a choice, Yu need to wait and keep praying, God will see you through!

efo4real:

Thanks for your great job here by helping people about this great information.I have also applied at satakunta university of applied science and have sent my o-level certificate.but unfortunately I was not aware of the TOEFL.so the email me this morning that my application is not accepted as am not eligigible to proof my language skill.so please I need your help strongly on how to enroll for the TOEFL and please tell me more on how you made your on result on the TOEFL. hope the exam is not that hard?thanks alot my email is juliusfadahunsi@gmail.com. please you can also reply here.

Check your email.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Manliness(m): 9:59am On Oct 31, 2011
Its the end of october and haven't heard any news from these people yet, am I the only one? Guys keep this thread alive pls, any success stories so far?
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by fateavon4u(f): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2011
@ Manliness,pele,hang in there.so far so good,we hv only heard abt overloved.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2011
@ mänliness, my belief is,if dem won bounce yu dem go don reply tay tay or they hav€ nöt processed it at all, @fateavon, its not only overloved,some others oñ this thread got their RP and are in finland right now but theyy didnt come back here,
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by roselex: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2011
tofel
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2011
@rose£ex, çheck yur email
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by dloy(m): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2011
Choose baba, pls drop your mail for God sake,there's something important i want discuss with u. My is learnray@yahoo.com.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2011
@ dloy, my email na public na, its on dis thread already, ok here again, choose4mee@yahoo.com , be mindful of the mee
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by overloved(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2011
Hi all,

i am also a prospective student from nigeria that applied to study in finland this year january and it was successful. I am already in finland now doing my undergraduate course in kemi-tornio uas.

I know many of you will need good info on how to apply, sit for the entrance exam, apply for ur resident permit and also, some useful tips on studying here. Well, i was thinking that i should create a FB page so that i will paste the link here and it will serve as a communication channel between me, choose4me and all the prospective student who want to study here. Let me see how manyy replies and recommendation i get from you guys before i will create the FB page and paste for you guys here. Even those without a language skill certificate like TOEFL or IELTS can still apply and be admitted, dont doubt it, its real, its all about information and the right processing. Lets see how it goes, i will be expecting your feedbacks if i should create the page or not.

p.S, everything that will be done here will be public, i am not doing these to scam anybody, if you dont have a positive idea about my post, pls just stay-off because everything will be done, publicly and on forums or FB page if its successful, thanks
Big regards to choose4me, you have been doing a good job here, and GOd will continue to bless you in all your ways as you are doing the good job. Expecting to see you guys here nect year, thanks.

Choose4me, i dey call your number and e nor de go, wetin happen, u don change line?

1 Like

Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by cluzdcobra(m): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2011
hi overloved,when i first started following the finland thread thru d ghana exam thread,i found all d info u guys postd to b very helpful.and am happy u got thru cos i followd d thread all d way though i didnt apply last tym,so its nice to c dat it is actually possible to pass d exam and get d SRP,i'll b applyin in jan.so will need all d info i can get in order to pass dis exam once,d FB account wil b very helpful for evryone,so am with u 100%.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 07, 2011
@ overloved, thanks for the prayers, may God be with yu a$ well, I no change line o, na dsame , Nutin du yu brother, I de with yu. & God de with u$
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by fateavon4u(f): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2011
Overloved,longest time.am already liking d facebook page, subcribing,lmao
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by iamcapela: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2011
@choose4me,@overloved, Here is a mail my friend sent to me this morning and I am not sure if this is going to happen to all intending Nigerians that wishes to apply next year (Spring 2012) , can someone please clear the air on this ASAP. Here is a copy of the email as below

Dear Applicant, Nigerian applicants will not be accepted automatically. FINNIPS –network has made a decision that Nigerian applicants will be invited to Finland instead of Ghana in spring 2012. Finnish Immigration Service does not issue visas for exam purposes in Finland. Therefore Nigerian applicants cannot participate in entrance examinations abroad or in Finland in spring 2012. Unfortunately this same thing applies to all Universities of Applied Sciences, which are part of FINNIPS network. Best regards, Juha Vierola Admissions Office Vaasa UAS
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by overloved(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2011
iamcampalla

well, i cant talk much on this. what the admission office said might be true or not, i cant say. but if its true, then i think its a way of exempting nigerians applicant from applying to study in finland. according to finnips wesbsite, they stated that the spring entrance exam will be organised in ghana but many of the UAS HAS not updated their website about the new application process and detail venue of the entrance exam. well, i will try and email the admission office and enquire from them if this is true.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by dloy(m): 3:00am On Nov 08, 2011
overloved:

Hi all,

i am also a prospective student from nigeria that applied to study in finland this year january and it was successful. I am already in finland now doing my undergraduate course in kemi-tornio uas.

I know many of you will need good info on how to apply, sit for the entrance exam, apply for your resident permit and also, some useful tips on studying here. Well, i was thinking that i should create a FB page so that i will paste the link here and it will serve as a communication channel between me, choose4me and all the prospective student who want to study here. Let me see how manyy replies and recommendation i get from you guys before i will create the FB page and paste for you guys here. Even those without a language skill certificate like TOEFL or IELTS can still apply and be admitted, dont doubt it, its real, its all about information and the right processing. Lets see how it goes, i will be expecting your feedbacks if i should create the page or not.

p.S, everything that will be done here will be public, i am not doing these to scam anybody, if you dont have a positive idea about my post, pls just stay-off because everything will be done, publicly and on forums or FB page if its successful, thanks
Big regards to choose4me, you have been doing a good job here, and GOd will continue to bless you in all your ways as you are doing the good job. Expecting to see you guys here nect year, thanks.

Choose4me, i dey call your number and e nor de go, wetin happen, u don change line?
[/quote
DAT WILL BE A GOOD IDEA
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by cluzdcobra(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2011
@iamcapella the info u got is either false or only applies to the uas u contacted,i hav been in-touch with 3 out of the 4 uas i plan to select and they are definitely organising exams in ghana for 2012. so no need to put fear in the hearts of pple,
but if u stil need to make sure,then i suggest u go to www.finnips.fi for update on 2012 exams.u'll c ghana boldly written among countries scheduled to host entrance exam.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by overloved(m): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2011
@cluzdcobra,

I think you dont understand what he his trying to say.the exam will still be organised in ghana but nigerian applicant will be invited to finland and not ghana. well, the best thing for us to do is to verify if the information is true.

iamcampalla,
i will like to verify the authenticity of these info that u post here, forward d email to me or tell ur friend to forward it to me. dont copy and paste, forwaed it from the email of the admission office that it came from. my email id v.lawrence94 (at) yahoo dot com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) / "Slow Down, Bomb Ahead": Signpost Spotted In Bauchi / Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.