Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (51153 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by esko: 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2011
@choose4me, I noticed u are online, which means you are currently viewing all my posts requesting for your personal contact to mail you or you mail me through mine (drikeji@yahoo.com)in case you don't want ur email address to be posted here, yet you ignored them all. even up to the point I wrote overloved to mail me your contact since he communicates with me via email. I hope I haven't in any way offended you to attract such despite d fact that I am your number one fan? please reply, for I can plead for forgiveness in case I wronged you unknowingly. tnx
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by overloved(m): 12:02am On Sep 20, 2011
@esko.

email me. You are still with my personal email address.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by esko: 1:09am On Sep 20, 2011
@overloved, I have just replied your mail. tnx
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2011
@ esko, baba no be so ooo, You didnt wrong me abeg oo, The thing is I cant help with the question you asked.I am in Nigeria ooo, So you see why I didnt reply.I wanted thos€ with fir$t hand info answer you, If I could help,trust na, Im not like that, Sorry for the misunderstanding bro.can you be added on fb via your email above?? I cant post my info online again,one idio.t  acused me of scam on this thread,
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by esko: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2011
@choose4me, tnx for ur gud sense of humor. But you know there are still gud advice you can offer through pm to me, but all the same, apologies accepted.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2011
@ Esko, Ok baba.Nothing do you, I've searched and added you on fb.We can rap there anytime, Just pm me if Im not available to chat and I'll get back to you asap! Cuz I'll need your more than you need me sef, lol
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
@ Esko, Is that your pic on fb, You be like Indian lol, I dont think you use that fb account cuz there's no friend,no update nothing, I'll send you an email now so we can talk there 2.4.7
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2011
@ all, the aim of this thread was to educate one another on how to school in finländ.At the beginning I prayed for success stories and thank God we have recorded some but guys äre not talking, I go vex for unä oo, This thread was there for you so lets know how far na, I understand some of us äre still coding it for one reason or the other but mek una come bäck with unä suc€ss stories, You know yourselves oo,
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by overloved(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2011
@all.

choose4me has spoken well. You guys should come here and share your success stories o. So that at least, you can ginger the prospective students.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2011
@ overloved, thanx jare, mek dem de read de waka pass, lol, again I say thänks jar€, mayb from october 1st onwards,guys go begin yarn,
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by fateavon4u(f): 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2011
@ choose4me nd overloved,i tire for d pple ooo, noone is sayin anytin,as if say dem go retirement, lmao, dis whole situation isnt encouraging to me rite nw coupled wt the constant "YOU R NT GOING BACK TO EUROPE" speech my dad keeps giving me evry other day, lmao, am serious beginning 2 re-evaluate my other options bt its all good(enuff wt my drama), am still wishin ya all sucess wt ur visas,am rootin 4 u pple,ok? k?
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by overloved(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2011
wow,

residence permit granted. Suomi, here i come
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Lucy001(f): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2011
Hello Friends,
Pls I am intrested in schooling if Finland for undergraduate next year, and I will want to know the general code for Toefl, as in the code where Tofel centre will send my Toefl scores to, and do dey accept Neco results for degree?? Also do they accept a P in mathematics.

Looking forward to your replies
RegardsHello Friends,
Pls I am intrested in schooling if Finland for undergraduate next year, and I will want to know the general code for Toefl, as in the code where Tofel centre will send my Toefl scores to, and do dey accept Neco results for degree?? Also do they accept a P in mathematics.

Looking forward to your replies
Regards
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2011
@ overloved, finally, thank God, best of luck broth€r, @ lucy, just write the toefl,you can get the code from the uas website or just fil in the uas name on toefl ßite.it has a wayof helping you search so thats not a problem, as long as the result can get you into higher institution here then you can use it,
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Manliness(m): 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2011
@overloved,

Pls tell me when you did your interview, cos my own don pass 8 weeks oooh, like 10th week now, still nothing, were you contacted via email? and what where the directives given? Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by overloved(m): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2011
@manliness.

Mine is even more than ten weeks before its been granted. Applied on the 29th of june and was granted on the 16th of september. No additional docs were asked from me, thank God for that. If you ar granted the RP, they will inform you by email telling you to send your passport via courier to the embassy and you will be liable to pay for the TO and FRO of the delivery fee to the courier company with a cover letter stating your PU number, email address, phone number and the return delivery address of the passport. Thats all.

I hope i answer your question. When did you apply and which school are you up to?
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by fateavon4u(f): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2011
@ overloved,congratulatns.am so happy 4 u.finally,some good news.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Manliness(m): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2011
@overloved,

Congrats to you man, All the best, I did my interview on the 14th of July, dats 2wks after yours, so i still dey hope lol, I applied to Laurea UAS.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by fateavon4u(f): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2011
@ manliness,hv u made any arrangement for accomodation or has HOAS send 4 any options yet?.heard its slightly diffcult 2 a room around helsinki nd espoo.
@ overloved,whc sch?
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Manliness(m): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2011
@fateavon4u, imagine i totally ignored accommodation until I was sure of the RP status, anyway I'll get on it right now, hope I can get one,
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by fateavon4u(f): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2011
@ manliness,is that u didnt apply 2 HOAS 4 housing or u applied nd u hvnt gotten any reply yet?.its diffcult 2 get housin whn u land and its vry expensive.u might hv 2 settle 4 private acc(whc is very xpensive abt 600-800e excludin bills) nd share d apt wt oda pple.send an email to HOAS first nd u might b lucky bt dnt bet on it.if da doesnt work,try forenorm, goodluck!!
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by endoWED123: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2011
CHEERS!
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by overloved(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2011
thank God for safe arrival to finland. i just arrived helsinki from madrid about 15 mins ago. I'm at the airport now browsing with wireless.

I'm studying business management at KTUAS.

@manliness.

Which course are you going for? I guess its BIT
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by endoWED123: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2011
?
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by fateavon4u(f): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2011
@ overloved,u fast ooo, i guess u used Iberia airlines,rite?.was it cheaper thn turkish airline?.hp say u gear up well,cos it gets chilly 2wards evenings.whn u reach kemi/tornio,pls let us no,ok?.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by overloved(m): 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2011
Endo.

Well, i dont understand your first paragraph but i will answer u wit wat i knw. Based on COU website, http://www.haeennenkuin.fi/Education.aspx?cid=562&main=2 you should send your certificate as at wen u will send ur comfirmation form which is aug 2 or d admission place will be canceled. You will get d visa only if COU did not cancelled your admission place because d embassy will confirm frm COU. You should email COU and ask them if your admission place has not been canceled. And besides thats reminds me, i also applied with waec statement of result and waec has to send ma result to the embassy directly.

@fate

yea i used iberia and its cheaper. About 128k that i paid.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by callygood: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2011
Congratulations to those who have got their permit. If you are still waiting to get yours, exercise some patience. You will be answered to soon.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by dloy(m): 5:24am On Oct 03, 2011
congratulations,but dont forget ur little guys wen will need ur help
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by aledu(m): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2011
@choose4me kudos wink for your good job on this post, i will like to know if there is opportunity to work while studying, priviledge to apply for post study visa/work permit and finally if i set to make my application process now which academic intake will i be eligible for.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by endoWED123: 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2011
Hello
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2011
@ aledu, yea students are allowed to work and post study permit is possible according to migri, the next application period is january and studies wil start in september same year, @ Endowed, if they wanted to refuse you they would av coñtäcted you, God go do am bro
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Danyl(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2011
Helo guys is it www.studera.nu where u apply for the finland stuff or its school-specific. Thanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jubril Gawat: What The Yaba Train Station Will Look Look When Finished / Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' / Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.