Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,079 members, 7,828,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Men! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men! (1907 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men! by Carolece(f): 12:58am On Jan 03, 2011
Only the truth hurt so much.
Re: Men! by Dsense(m): 1:00am On Jan 03, 2011
No . . .The truth never hurt but racism hurt. undecided
Re: Men! by Youngpo413: 6:59am On Dec 28, 2014
iice:
I agree for the most part with Onchedu.
Anyway some women will take it as a compliment and preen about it.

Men can be. . .well dogs but still loff them kiss
you cant do without a diccck in your pusy,so why won`t you loff them?
Re: Men! by Youngpo413: 7:17am On Dec 28, 2014
MrsEve2:
The issue I have is the comment that he made toward the girl.  The girl is no more than 18 or 19 years old.  This guy is in his damn 40's!  My friend is very attractive and very much in shape.  I do not see anything else he could want in a woman.  However, the fact that he said that if he was not in a relationship he would definitely take that. 

For those who doesn't know the phrase "take that" means to bleep.  I am not saying that he shouldn't give the girl a compliment. MEN ARE VERY VISUAL and any sign of mammalias and nyansh you men go gaga.  I expect men to be dogs when it come to that.   However, he is in a relationship talking to a woman in such sexual manner.  I told him to apologize to the girl and his woman because that was disrespectful and he should know better being an old man. 

It doesn't matter what she had on or what she do.  He is not to jeopardize his relationship for a piece of nyansh.  My husband may as very well thinking about fucking Rhianna or Ciara, but he is not saying that in my face. We all have thought about doing something with a celebrity or a cute coworker but SOME OF US HAVE class enough to not act on it especially when we are in a serious relationship.

My friend know about the situation and feel bad.  I also feel bad for her because no woman should hear from her man that he would "take that" from another woman.
you dey take panadol for another person headache...
Re: Men! by Youngpo413: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2014
MrsEve2:

Excuse me? First of all, the conduct was done IN MY FACE. It will be HIGHLY DIFFICULT to mind my business when the shit was done in my presence and the man is dating my good friend. If she knew what kind of man she was dealing with why would she be shocked and sad? That do not sound like someone who knew from jump what kind of dog she is dating.
she the kind of man she was dating but hopes maybe she could change him,just like other ladies are doing...sadly,no lady can change a man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Do This To Your Man Or Woman If You Found Out They Are Homo? / Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? / Come See What hez Seeing Oo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.