Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

marrying a virgin will it guarantee you marital fidelity? must read. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / marrying a virgin will it guarantee you marital fidelity? must read. (356 Views)

If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? / If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady / Those Who Think Marrying A Virgin Will Curb Infidelity... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

marrying a virgin will it guarantee you marital fidelity? must read. by Admissionclass: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
If you are one of those guys who believe that marrying a virgin will guarantee you loyalty in your marriage you are damn wrong,i am talking from experience though i am not generalizing a promiscuous woman will be promiscuous and vice versa. let me tell your a story In my former compound there is this girl who is a virgin i am very sure of that but this girl loves boys so much that whenever her friends are not around she always invite this handsome friend of mine to her house and he spends the Night there but they never have sex they just smooch and romance she always tells my friend she cant wait to get married because she loves sex but want to wait till marriage.imagine a virgin with this high libidomarrying a 2minutes man

Now what am i saying?

sometimes we forget that women are human beings like us men we all have sexual urges and expectations. whenever you are Hot you have this sexual tension and excitement that must be quenched its just like fire if it is not quenched then you are not not satisfied .in men it is quite easy the moment you release semen you are a satisfied then you pullout.

Being a virgin doesnot mean a woman will not know when she is not satisfied sexually on her first sexual experience because her body will tell her the sexual expectations are not met yet or not satisfied this thing are instincts they are not decisions.They lady now will have three options depending on her orientatiom.its either she tells you you are not satisfying her or she locks up and endure if she is Godfearing or she cheats on you .

As a man looking for a virgin to marry will not guarantee you she will be loyal .this life 1+1 is not always 2.as a man it is your duty to make your wife cum at least once in every bedroon session. wink if you cant do it with your penis use your hand or mouth.

thanks.
Re: marrying a virgin will it guarantee you marital fidelity? must read. by dawnomike(m): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ooohkay ooo... You have spoken well sha
Re: marrying a virgin will it guarantee you marital fidelity? must read. by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Marrying a deflowered or promiscuous person doesn't guarantee fidelity
Re: marrying a virgin will it guarantee you marital fidelity? must read. by Kobicove(m): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Don't mind those immature guys that keep chanting "virgin" all over the place as if it's the magic bullet that solves all marital challenges solution undecided

(1) (Reply)

It Has Happened Again Ooo / Updated 3 Tips Guys Enjoys Doing With Their Girlfriends / Guys!,which Female Biblical Character Will You Marry If You Get A Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.