Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady (4131 Views)

Marrying A Virgin Will Make Your Marriage Last Longer (see Reason) / If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? / Those Who Think Marrying A Virgin Will Curb Infidelity... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by nairaobserver2: 6:54pm On May 07, 2020
The lady called Oluwatosin wrote;
If sacrificing a virgin will stop this Coronavirus then, I Oluwatosin ready to sacrifice myself to save the whole world out of this pandemic.

See Original Post & People Reactions Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/if-sacrificing-virgin-will-stop-covid19.html

Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by Mokason28: 6:55pm On May 07, 2020
Tosin I know you very very well you are not a Virgin

7 Likes

Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by Aboks(m): 6:56pm On May 07, 2020
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by Ayomideayo(f): 6:57pm On May 07, 2020
Clout chaser congratulations your mata don enter nairaland undecided undecided undecidednext pls

1 Like

Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by Bossontop(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2020

9 Likes

Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 07, 2020
Here comes another DUMBASS

2 Likes

Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by Drosonogasta(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2020
Corona no want ya kind of virgin
Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by ckmayoca: 7:09pm On May 07, 2020
Who told you it won’t? I promise you it will stop it and all the dead will come back to life even those cremated ones.
Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by Millenniumlady(f): 7:10pm On May 07, 2020
You better think twice hmmmm
Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by illicit(m): 7:10pm On May 07, 2020
Virgin?
After how many children

1 Like

Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by TodayNAlways: 7:31pm On May 07, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm.
Unfortunately, Corona does not understand virginity.

1 Like

Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by LikeAking: 7:34pm On May 07, 2020
Nigerians always doubting a girls virginity.

Why are you guys like this
Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by Abfinest007(m): 7:42pm On May 07, 2020
I laughed
Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by JhayJoe: 9:16pm On May 07, 2020
They do anything for clout
Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by nairaobserver2: 10:36pm On May 07, 2020
grin
Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by Dobson43: 10:48pm On May 07, 2020
That's the so called virgin raping my nigga

2 Likes

Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by Sensini123(m): 12:00am On May 08, 2020
I am surprise no lady supported her. Our sisters wetin happen na?

1 Like

Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by Ogbo2020(m): 2:18am On May 08, 2020
LikeAking:
Nigerians always doubting a girls virginity.

Why are you guys like this
as you are now. do you think you're a virgin?

1 Like

Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by Anfield247(m): 2:46am On May 08, 2020
Lalasticlala said they don't use to write it on the face.... Take us to the junction before it will result to Virgina virus (virgi19?
Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by Dreyton36: 6:14am On May 08, 2020
Next okpo pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by Denique(f): 8:37am On May 08, 2020
You guys didn't get her message...

She meant instead of sacrificing a virgin, she would rather she's used to avoid waste of limited resources undecided

Let's learn to read between the lines wink
Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by Nobody: 8:54am On May 08, 2020
Some ladies think if they are fúcked from behind they're still a virgin shior angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by Ablemax(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2020
Mokason28:
Tosin I know you very very well you are not a Virgin

Virgin or not virgin

She should give me

The pussy to suck nd fvck first

Before she can Goan sacrifice herself

Who's she go away with that punA
Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by Ablemax(m): 9:10am On May 08, 2020
Ayomideayo:
Clout chaser congratulations your mata don enter nairaland undecided undecided undecidednext pls

Pussy pussy
Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by lukui: 9:48am On May 08, 2020
After all the guys in their streets have """""" some Nigerian ladies will still be calling themselves virgins.

No problem, my grandma (may her soul rest in peace) once too was a virgin.
Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by Hypnotise: 1:04pm On May 08, 2020
I am thinking of creating a phone app that detects virgins.
Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by Skmoda360(m): 1:18pm On May 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Some ladies think if they are fúcked from behind they're still a virgin shior even if your breast have been sucked and mishandle before babe you ain't no virgin angry
Shoro niyen undecided

Re: If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady by Denique(f): 2:06pm On May 08, 2020

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: SHS Student And Teacher Caught Ch£w!ng Themselves Inside Classroom / This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men / My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.