Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

See What This Lockdown Has Made Me Do, Lady Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Lockdown Has Made Me Do, Lady Reveals (782 Views)

I Gave Birth Six Months Ago And I’m Pregnant Again, What Should I Do? – Lady / What A Man Can Do - Lady Carried A Curvy Lady With Big Backside On Stage / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What This Lockdown Has Made Me Do, Lady Reveals by nyramedia: 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
facebook sharing buttontwitter sharing buttonwhatsapp sharing buttonpinterest sharing buttonemail sharing buttonsharethis sharing button
On a late night 3rd of April, a pretty lady on Twitter named ‘Piousbae’ came out to lament what she has been going through because of this lockdown. She openly shared her desires and she seems to have not seen someone in a while and that is making her think of going with her employee gate man.

Many people have shared their problems and even their happy times during this lockdown caused by coronavirus.

Most women have gone through difficult times especially the ones who are single, they are very lonely and will find any man available to fulfill their desires ASAP. Most women now have friends with benefits, but for Piousbae she thought of her gate man as an effective solution to her troubles.

Read More:

https://nyramedia.com/2020/04/see-what-this-lockdown-has-made.html

(1) (Reply)

JAMB: How Can I Upload My O'level Results To CAPS? / What May Causes Acens On The Face / ”I Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower” – Davido Tell Fans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.