Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

”I Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower” – Davido Tell Fans. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ”I Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower” – Davido Tell Fans. (782 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”I Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower” – Davido Tell Fans. by Reportall(m): 10:17am On May 16, 2020
Well known Nigerian singer Davido, has taken to his social media handle revealed what happens between him and his baby mama Chioma.

Davido in his reaction to fan who asked him how he said............

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/gossip/i-gave-chioma-the-cucumber-in-the-shower-davido-tell-fans/

Re: ”I Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower” – Davido Tell Fans. by arthorjnr(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2020
Reportall:
Well known Nigerian singer Davido, has taken to his social media handle revealed what happens between him and his baby mama Chioma.

Davido in his reaction to fan who asked him how he said............

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/gossip/i-gave-chioma-the-cucumber-in-the-shower-davido-tell-fans/

Davido needs to grow up.
Re: ”I Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower” – Davido Tell Fans. by godofuck231: 10:40am On May 16, 2020
it's what she signed up for , he money and disgrace

(1) (Reply)

Is A Widow Still Legally Married? / Causes Of Weak Erection / You Can Call Me Oshiofree And I Dont Care, Because I Do Not Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.