Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

My Relationship Just Ended! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Just Ended! (4602 Views)

My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. / My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Just Ended! by bigpicture001: 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
...hello guyz ,now in the singles market.....

My relationship of abt a year and half just ended now cuz i quoted and told ishilove sh interests me cuz everyone seems to like her.....well sh stalks on me on chats, here but sh never looks like it...although I know

Sh was a good gal sha, but have her floors just like everyone, but I think sh wanted too much from a man

Successful,handsome, caring, go getter, religious, no sex relationship etc...

Sh is a successful lady nd it got to her head, and sh challenges a guyz notions, never says am sorry.......

Well its painful cuz really love her

I knew sh was up to no good when sh suddenly removed her presence history from watsap and claimed guyz disturb her a lot and days y....

Well..that is it
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by foleskay(m): 12:00am On Apr 08, 2020
Go back and reconstruct your English dude. What gibberish did u put up there.

40 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 08, 2020
Why
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by Drince: 12:02am On Apr 08, 2020
Now you can see a bigger picture of how life screws us up for the greater good...

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by chizpim(m): 12:04am On Apr 08, 2020
just move on bro, lots of good women out there. same happened to me last two weeks.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by chatinent: 12:04am On Apr 08, 2020
Be happy, son. You are now like a proper fraction.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by GreatResearcher1: 12:08am On Apr 08, 2020
bigpicture001:

My relationship of abt a year and half just ended now cuz i quoted and told ishilove sh interests me cuz everyone seems to like her.....well sh stalks on me on chats, here but sh never looks like it...although I know

Sh was a good gal sha, but have her floors just like everyone, but I think sh wanted too much from a man

Sh is a successful lady nd it got to her head, and sh challenges a guyz notions, never says am sorry, stingy( but not to large extent)...

I knew sh was up to no good when sh suddenly removed her presence history from watsap and claimed guyz disturb her a lot and days y....

Well..that is it
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by bigpicture001: 12:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Drince:
Now you can see a bigger picture of how life screws us up for the greater good...

Lol...yea I understand
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by Uphand: 12:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Then move on. Well see my signature below if you want to turn your little capital into a financial breakthrough.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by bigpicture001: 12:10am On Apr 08, 2020
chizpim:
just move on bro, lots of good women out there.
same happened to me last two weeks.

Thanks
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by bigpicture001: 12:10am On Apr 08, 2020
chizpim:
just move on bro, lots of good women out there.
same happened to me last two weeks.

Just be strong bro
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 08, 2020
Any Engirish interpreter here? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by bigpicture001: 12:11am On Apr 08, 2020
foleskay:

Plz am not in good mood bro
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by SweetCunt97(f): 12:14am On Apr 08, 2020
bigpicture001:

Sh is a successful lady nd it got to her head, and sh challenges a guyz notions, never says am sorry, stingy( but not to large extent)...

Well..that is it
Yimu. Fake relationships and love everywhere. Imagine him calling the girl Stingy.. Oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by bigpicture001: 12:16am On Apr 08, 2020
J111333:

Wot with u J1113...?

Not wot u joke with in my mood
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by bigpicture001: 12:18am On Apr 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yimu. Fake relationships and love everywhere. Imagine him calling the girl Stingy.. Oh

You again...u never knew wot goes on in the relationship... U don't HV to take a side cuz sh is female...check out...I gave her her credits
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by SweetCunt97(f): 12:20am On Apr 08, 2020
bigpicture001:

You again...u never knew wot goes on in the relationship... U don't HV to take a side cuz sh is female...check out...I gave her her credits
Baba don't be hasty to throw away your relationship jor. Go try fix it before rushing to create thread. I wonder the kinda men we have these days

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by bigpicture001: 12:25am On Apr 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Baba don't be hasty to throw away your relationship jor. Go try fix it before rushing to create thread. I wonder the kinda men we have these days

when a lady starts being on watsap way into the night even up to 1pm with a hidden history presence,u know its not a days plan to HV a change. Sh got someone already and looking for any excuse to run away...am pained but HV seen this b4.including from far away friends and close ones..so its not new
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by SweetCunt97(f): 12:32am On Apr 08, 2020
bigpicture001:

when a lady starts being on watsap way into the night even up to 1pm with a hidden history presence,u know its not a days plan to HV a change. Sh got someone already and looking for any excuse to run away...am pained but HV seen this b4.including from far away friends and close ones..so its not new
Probably a rich guy who will complement her. Next time no dey make mouth about ur gf accomplishments instead make mouth about yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by bigpicture001: 12:33am On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=SweetCunt97 post=88207122]Probably a rich guy who will complement her. Next time no dey make mouth about ur gf accomplishments instead make mouth about yours. [/quo

I beged u d oda tym not to go there...
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 08, 2020
bigpicture001:

Wot with u J1113...?

Not wot u joke with in my mood
You are grieving at a time you should be rejoicing.

By the way, where is Ishilove?
No be she cause the wahala for this bro here. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by bigpicture001: 12:37am On Apr 08, 2020
J111333:
You are grieving at a time you should be rejoicing.

The grieving is a natural thing with humans....it will pass sha

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 08, 2020
bigpicture001:

The grieving is a natural thing with humans....it will pass sha
Grieving because a girl left you? Don't be a pussy my friend. angry

My personal quote to you; You loose a woman, you get another but when you loose a dollar, you sweat to get another dollar.

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by bigpicture001: 12:45am On Apr 08, 2020
J111333:
Grieving because a girl left you? Don't be a pussy my friend. angry

My personal quote to you; You loose a woman, you get another but when you loose a dollar, you sweat to get another dollar.

Brother I repeat...its a natural phenomenon dt shld happen to a sane person in a relationship with whom he/sh loves...

Then with time it fades away
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by SweetCunt97(f): 12:49am On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=bigpicture001 post=88207132][/quote]OH well, filter things u post next time
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by bigpicture001: 2:59am On Apr 08, 2020
...really a very difficult pill to swallow!
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by AfroKnight: 3:52am On Apr 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:

79.27% of naija babes are stingy.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by dukeprince50: 4:38am On Apr 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
OP take this advice.

A girl who loves u is always jealous, if she doesn't like u, she won't be jealous. She's jealous cos she likes u and scared u may be taken, so she became melodramatic, creating thread on it shows u are a child just like ur gf who will end a relationship cos of isilo.ve.
There are also some grammatically errors in ur statement. Try and correct them, we are all learning anyways.

Modified
Pls leave that ur gf, from ur post, u don't like her, for every nice thing u say about the girl, I noticed u counter it with another horrible trait.
The only nice thing u said about her is she is a successful lady and u counter it with she's stingy, want to measure up with other guys, she's up to no good bla bla.
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by Bola146(f): 5:00am On Apr 08, 2020
foleskay:

Let me keep quiet and mind my business grin grin
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by Collins4u1(m): 5:27am On Apr 08, 2020
What kind of rubbish writing is this.
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by zexy2030(m): 5:32am On Apr 08, 2020
J111333:
help him talk to ishilove na..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend / How To Seduce A Guy. / Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.