Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] (7487 Views)

Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" / Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by semid4lyfe(m): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2011
Seriously Rapjunkie needs to stop sniffing K-16's butt. K-16 is the definition and personification of WACKNESS! and it irks me that he had two tracks on the mixtape and some deserving tracks were left out.

MI's number one, Sauce Kid's edondeymadt and Modenine's what you want should have been on the mixtape.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by aieromon(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2011
If you want to push out an authentic ''NL'' mixtape,Raze and Whizzy deserve to make the list(even if the tracks are wack).These guys post songs on NL for our reviews and recommendations and you call them ingrates.You really think you'll be doing them a favor,don't you?
Phucking ridiculous.

@tosinaded@
Even though i hate Sinzu,i feel edondeymadt deserves a slot based on its mad radio play.I'm afraid am with you on this one.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2011
Tosin iti aff vex ontop Rapjunkie head. grin grin
Oga . . . ko le to yen, if you want a consolation Under-G is on Notjustok's Top 20 for 2010.

@Rapjunkie

You just like creating wahala for yourself . . . this thing is way easier than the way you're making it look.
Have you wondered why the one you created last year got so many co-signs as soon as it came out, is it that these same people decided to turn haters overnight?? Come the the eff on.

We'll never know the best tracks of 2010, you have your discretion, but you should let it take a back seat . . . take it from me, I host Warcraft battles for fun. The fact that they're taking it serious is a blessing for you, you think they'll care about El's 2010 Mixtape??
Voting is just you taking the hard job out of your hands and placing it in theirs, giving them a sense of responsibility for the results, like . . .'well y'all chose it . . . it's your fault'.

To them, it's not about the songs, it's about the principle, we were there when this started, it was 'how about we made a mixtape with the votes of this thread and call it . . . ', the fun is in the fact that it's everyone's opinion put together.

I'm still a fan though, but I don't think there' a big difference between three NL tracks and four.
You're the only person in this world th's listened to Star . . . what exactly is wrong with Rhymetite?? It got most votes for Modey. . . Edondeymadt is another one . . . but then seven of your ten choices made it, come on . . . that's some PDP ish right there man, and you blame Toin for going Mel Gibson on you??
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by tosinaded(m): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2011
Rapjunkie good effort anyways,shoulda commended the effort b4 making known tuts about the list. . .
My bad aite. . .

Back to the list,

every1 who listend to B.A.N.S wld agree that oti yawere is like the worst on the album! No love should av been there or mayb boyz dan hammer!

In 2010, i rocked badman,rhymtite and is this wut u want by modenine. .dunno where u found urs o!

Proto ft eldee, U sure that aint 2009? Opposite of adults should av replaced that,since u wanted proto on the mix!

And again guy,do u av a prob wiv mr abaga? Number1 ft flavour is good enuf IMO. . .

And as 4 k16, trust me no be say i hate the guy. .buh av tried listening to him, he just dsnt do it for me!
I know say u be fan,just like am a saucekid fan. . .buh we av to agree that k16 didnt av a hit track in 2010 dat rocked the airwaves!
So avn two songs out of 24 is ridiculous to be honest. . . .

U fit talk say me just dey vex cos saucekid no dey,buh no be so. . Edandeymadt was a 2010 slang thnk to saucekid. . Its stil a common sayn on twitter til 2mao. Most peeps rememba african american cos of that song. . . . .

All in all,nice effort and kudos 4 taking the charge second year running!

The only part wey concern me pass na the bonus cuts. . .atleast peeps can start listening to nl talents,outside of nl. .
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2011
NA WA O!!

@ Tosin

u are a toilet brush so do us all a favour and stick your head down a loo

@ Genuflect

the ingrate jibe was just a yab. i didnt mean it. just some harmless ribbing on NL

@ da whizkid

u did not make the mixtape. stop crying, its embarrassing

@ semi4lyfe

i will send you a signed copy of K16's Tribute to the South EP since your such a big fan.

@aieromon

u need to read the thread properly before u comment. so i'll let your ignorance slide for a minute. Also it was agreed only 3 bonus cuts would make it. if you dont like it,  jump in front of a high speed moving train. if u survive. . . .shoot urself.

@eldee

I cant please everybody. The RCJ is setting up a a formal inquiry to look at the roles of the individual members of the committee and to investigate if anything improper took place.

I will keep you informed.  

@ nairalanders

In order to placate everybody, I am proposing to put together an official nairaland mixtape, featuring the best of the best of Nairaland MC's which we will push to blogs etc.

A thread was created in March last year but nothing seemed to come from it. I could set up a new thread asking for people to vote for their top 5 songs. Again, beef tracks WILL NOT make it.

whadaya think?
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2011
rapjunkie:

@eldee

I cant please everybody. The RCJ is setting up a a formal inquiry to look at the roles of the individual members of the committee and to investigate if anything improper took place.

I will keep you informed.  

You can please most people, like you did last year.
As I said . . . by asking for votes you're obliged to take their opinions into consideration, you're complaining bout how Tosin is the cause of Nigeria's problems, but you don't think your INEC State of Mind is?? grin grin
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by Mobinga: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2011
rapjunkie:

@ nairalanders

In order to placate everybody, I am proposing to put together an official nairaland mixtape, featuring the best of the best of Nairaland MC's which we will push to blogs etc.

A thread was created in March last year but nothing seemed to come from it. I could set up a new thread asking for people to vote for their top 5 songs. Again, beef tracks WILL NOT make it.

whadaya think?

Good, Good.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2011
@rapjunkie

K-16 is not a Nairaland rapper ooh . . . we don warn you now. grin grin
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by tosinaded(m): 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2011
Rapjunkie is power drunk! Ogboju no dey solve anytn. . . .
If u like fight everybody wey no agree,na u sabi. . . . .

E be like say u no sabi talk. . . . U suppose know wetin to talk at the right time,not blabbing like u own everybody here. . .

I thnk courage deserves an apology 4rm u,for ur comments! (think b4 deciding wuh to do,and put ego aside)

back to productive talk, about the nl mixtape,u just spoke my tuts! I askd elrazur on twitter wuh hapnd to the previous plan, and he said and i quote "IF BOIZ WLD PUT EGO AND PRIDE ASIDE,THEN AM READY TO MAKE IT WORK" . .
So its obvious that we didnt make it work ourselves!

So rapjunkie,mayb u should work wiv elrazur so we can make it work! And he_is_el shld take his moderator part serious on the thread when u start!

Talent yapa 4 here,waiting to blow boon shakalaka alaba. .
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2011
tosinaded@:

Rapjunkie is power drunk! Ogboju no dey solve anytn. . . .
If u like fight everybody wey no agree,na u sabi. . . . .

E be like say u no sabi talk. . . . U suppose know wetin to talk at the right time,not blabbing like u own everybody here. . .

I thnk courage deserves an apology 4rm u,for your comments! (think b4 deciding wuh to do,and put ego aside)

back to productive talk, about the nl mixtape,u just spoke my tuts! I askd elrazur on twitter wuh hapnd to the previous plan, and he said and i quote "IF BOIZ WLD PUT EGO AND PRIDE ASIDE,THEN AM READY TO MAKE IT WORK" . .
So its obvious that we didnt make it work ourselves!

So rapjunkie,mayb u should work wiv elrazur so we can make it work! And he_is_el shld take his moderator part serious on the thread when u start!

Talent yapa 4 here,waiting to blow boon shakalaka alaba. .

ok

@da whizkid

I beg, no vex. . .we go still do other mixtapes.

@tosin

The NL mixtape needs to be organised by an iron hand to get it through to completion.  The problem is that people will want their substandard, badly produced, badly rapped tracks included. Under the watchful eye of Rapjunkie, this will never happen.

So, for this to work, I need to be at the helm of affairs. The  RCJ has learnt it lessons and is prepared to offer a more transparent approach for the inclusion of tracks to the final list.   

I am happy to work with elrazur as long as he is objective. I am sure he will want one of his own tracks included.

@ eldee

k16 no fit enter this mixtape. grin
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by tosinaded(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2011
U av ma backing 100%
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by DisGuy: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2011
Eni Duro- Olumide is not it! undecided

is olumide a NL freestyler?
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by audio: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2011
A Nairaland mixtape sounds like a good idea.

tosinaded@:

Rapjunkie good effort anyways,shoulda commended the effort b4 making known tuts about the list. . .
My bad aite. . .

Back to the list,

every1 who listend to B.A.N.S wld agree that oti yawere is like the worst on the album! No love should av been there or mayb boyz dan hammer!

In 2010, i rocked badman,rhymtite and is this wut u want by modenine. .dunno where u found urs o!

Proto ft eldee, U sure that aint 2009? Opposite of adults should av replaced that,since u wanted proto on the mix!

And again guy,do u av a prob wiv mr abaga? Number1 ft flavour is good enuf IMO. . .

And as 4 k16, trust me no be say i hate the guy. .buh av tried listening to him, he just dsnt do it for me!
I know say u be fan,just like am a saucekid fan. . .buh we av to agree that k16 didnt av a hit track in 2010 dat rocked the airwaves!
So avn two songs out of 24 is ridiculous to be honest. . . .

U fit talk say me just dey vex cos saucekid no dey,buh no be so. . Edandeymadt was a 2010 slang thnk to saucekid. . Its stil a common sayn on twitter til 2mao. Most peeps rememba african american cos of that song. . . . .

All in all,nice effort and kudos 4  taking the charge second year running!

The only part wey concern me pass na the bonus cuts. . .atleast peeps can start listening to nl talents,outside of nl. .

That's a valid point. Not ridiculous, but valid.Although i like the tracks, i'll have to agree that 1 was a fairer representation of where he is in the game. But then POPE shouldn't be there and neither should PRYSE, but there still great tracks.  Last year was the same. Who really knew skales then the way they do now since he signed with E.M.E, but he still made the tape.
What i will probably suggest is a tightening of the rules. So each artist gets maybe one main track and feature only, to cover more artists and records.
There's no point listing the same artists everybody else is listing. Nairaland has to have the inner track.
If K16 blows big in 2011, then the fact he was on this mixtape will mean a lot more.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2011
audio:

I really don't understand this comment. This is a compilation album. K16 was nominated on 4 people's lists. That's why he's there. Its not as if he was not mentioned and then rapjunkie just added him. Why didn't you comment when he was being put in peoples lists?
To me the mixtape (if you actually listen to it from start to finish, which i'm sure majority of you haven't even bothered to do) sounds balanced. You can't insert every track made inside there.
There some tracks i would have liked, like MI - BEEF or Ruggedman feat Chinaydu, which i think are both very hard tracks, but i'm not crying about it. I wouldn't have minded losing OYA for one of them, but Oya is a good track still and deserves to be there as far as i'm concerned.
If you go back to the previous thread and read through the nominations, all the tracks on the tape were nominated by somebody. Maybe you don't agree, but basically what you're saying, is your opinion counts more than others.
There's nothing stopping any of you from making your own mixtapes and filling it with your own personal tracks that you like. Nobody is even commending the effort by rapjunkie. At least he did it.
The same thing killing naija today. People prefer to criticize after somebody has already done it. But go and do it yourself, noway.

WTF!!! I refuse to comment. grin grin
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by DisGuy: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2011
Hey people why dont y'all do a 2010 mixtape, then we vote for Mixtape of all Mixtapes grin

settled

someone else should do the Remix mixtape of the year? cool
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by audio: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2011
wait oh, how come nobody nominated Frijos? After all the hustle wey the guy hustle. E no good oh.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by dawhizkid1(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2011
rapjunkie:

ok

@da whizkid

I beg, no vex. . .we go still do other mixtapes.

@tosin

The NL mixtape needs to be organised by an iron hand to get it through to completion.  The problem is that people will want their substandard, badly produced, badly rapped tracks included. Under the watchful eye of Rapjunkie, this will never happen.

So, for this to work, I need to be at the helm of affairs. The  RCJ has learnt it lessons and is prepared to offer a more transparent approach for the inclusion of tracks to the final list.   

I am happy to work with elrazur as long as he is objective. I am sure he will want one of his own tracks included.

@ eldee

k16 no fit enter this mixtape. grin

Bros, No Worry. My 'Poorly Produced, recorded and Rapped' Song(s) no fit ever make 'Your' Mixtape. . . Ever! Thanks.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2011
da-whizkid:

Bros, No Worry. My 'Poorly Produced, recorded and Rapped' Song(s) no fit ever make 'Your' Mixtape. . . Ever! Thanks.

Stop throwing your toys out of the pram

Which kain insecure over sensitive complex u get sef?

I wasn't referring to your song.

Na wa o!!
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2011
So we don universally agree say K-16 is wack?? grin grin
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2011
eldee:

So we don universally agree say K-16 is wack?? grin grin

u wish. . .

eldee+moderator+sippingk16haterade+insecurerappers  = Rapjunkie's Middle finger grin
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2011
rapjunkie:

u wish. . .

eldee+moderator+sippingk16haterade+insecurerappers  = Rapjunkie's Middle finger grin

I don't wish, the only people that like him are your MPDs, isn't that obvious already?? grin grin
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mr ITK. . . . .same old story. . . . . . . if the thought makes u sleep better at night its all good.

eldee+moderator+sippingk16haterade+insecurerappers = Rapjunkie's Middle finger
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2011
rapjunkie:

Mr ITK. . . . .same old story. . . . . . . if the thought makes u sleep better at night its all good.

eldee+moderator+sippingk16haterade+insecurerappers = Rapjunkie's Middle finger

K-16 + K-16's rod + Rapjunkie + Cowgirling = WACK!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2011
happy now? does that change the price of cocoyam in ya village?

its done.  grin

so  lipsrsealed
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2011
rapjunkie:

happy now? does that change the price of cocoyam in ya village?

its done.  grin

so  lipsrsealed

No it doesn't but it does prove the fact that K-16 is wack . . . mathematically. grin grin
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2011
is school daze wack?
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by aieromon(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2011
The negative reviews say it all.Last year,04kaa was all over you.Now,this!!!

Whatever makes you happy,smh. . . . .
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2011
aieromon:

The negative reviews say it all.Last year,04kaa was all over you.Now,this!!!

Whatever makes you happy,smh. . . . .

are u still alive? grin grin

Una no reach 5 wey dey fuk up for this thread but there have been over 400 views already. That says it all doesn't it?

yes it does make me happy

P.S keep deceiving urself     grin

read my signature.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2011
rapjunkie:

is school daze wack?

Is Kiss Me Through The Phone wack??
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2011
simple question - no answer

only Nigerians answer questions with questions. . . . .
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2011
rapjunkie:

simple question - no answer

only Nigerians answer questions with questions. . . . .

It's not only Nigerians . . . get your silly assumptions right.
The answer is in the question . . . Eva is dissing you on Twitter BTW tongue
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by aieromon(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2011
rapjunkie:

are u still alive? grin grin

Una no reach 5 wey dey fuk up for this thread but there have been over 400 views already. That says it all doesn't it?

yes it does make me happy

P.S keep deceiving urself     grin

read my signature.

Guy,i still dey alive abi you sef no read my siggy?
Check out your '09 and '10 threads-spot the difference.I just wonder how your '11 thread will look like after initiating a vote thread and not making use of it in your final compilation.Not as if i give a phuck though.Like i said,if 400views make you happy,smh. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alhaji Lam Adeshina Is Dead + D’banj – Bachelor + Ladies, Men And Sex / Flavour - Ijele (the Traveler) :: Album Mp3 Download / Teddya Ft Wizkid - ONE TIME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.