Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] (7631 Views)

Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" / Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2011
rapjunkie

i am a big fan of yours. absolutely loved last year's (2009) mix tape, but honestly i aint feeling this year's edition AT ALLL.

Who da hell is K-16

I cant believe that no track from Saucekid made the final list.

What about BankyW's 'Lagos Party'

Frijos should be on that list.

Starting the mixtape with Dagrin's 'If i die' was a wrong choice in my own opinion.

Besides, there are some wack songs on the mixtape undecided

What was the criteria used in coming up with this mixtape?

Like i said, i aint feeling this mixtape one bit and i am sure i aint the only person lipsrsealed
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2011
WTF

Even Kas's 'fimile' is not on the mixtape shocked

rapjunkie, where are your ears? I know you were absent from the music section for months. Maybe thats the reason why you have lost your 'musical touch'

2face's 'Only you' should be on the mixtape and would have been the most ideal intro track.

Rapjunkie, i do not see this year's edition of your mixtape going far or even featuring on notjustok.com

except the likes of lalaboi pulls some strings for you. undecided
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 12:03am On Jan 04, 2011
size12:

WTF

Even Kas's 'fimile' is not on the mixtape  shocked

rapjunkie, where are your ears? I know you were absent from the music section for months. Maybe thats the reason why you have lost your 'musical touch'

2face's 'Only you' should be on the mixtape and would have been the most ideal intro track.

Rapjunkie, i do not see this year's edition of your mixtape going far or even featuring on notjustok.com

except the likes of lalaboi pulls some strings for you.  undecided
size12:

rapjunkie

i am a big fan of yours. absolutely loved last year's (2009) mix tape, but honestly i aint feeling this year's edition AT ALLL.

Who da hell is K-16 

I cant believe that no track from Saucekid made the final list.

What about BankyW's 'Lagos Party'

Starting the mixtape with Dagrin's 'If i die' was a wrong choice in my own opinion.

Besides, there are some wack songs on the mixtape  undecided

What was the criteria used in coming up with this mixtape?

Like i said, i aint feeling this mixtape one bit and i am sure i aint the only person  lipsrsealed

since u say u r a fan i'll be nice. . .  grin

As regards the 'if i die' opener, that was in respect to DaGrin.  The lyrics are prophetic considering the circumstances of his death and his importance in the naija hip hop industry. I wouldn't have done it any other way. if u dont get it. . . .fine.

as regards the other tracks u mentioned, well, all i can say is. . . .  . . there is an obvious reason why they didn't make it. I'll let u try and work it for urself.

there's no business like show business. . .  grin

I also find it amusing that people on NL are up in arms about k16 ( as per usual) but haven't asked who is Pope or who is Pryse?

It is what it is. . . if u don't like the mixtape that's not my walhala. . . i know plenty people who do. . . so kick back, relax and put on your Banky W + Frijos on repeat play.

Na u sabi  cool
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by tosinaded(m): 9:18am On Jan 04, 2011
Neva knew kas and 2face were rappers! #lmao. . .
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 9:19am On Jan 04, 2011
tosinaded@:

I taya o!!
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by 04kaa: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2011
rapjunkie see as them dey criticize u all over twitter. grin grin na wa o , even eva dey ask who the fucccck is rapjunkie. grin grin grin grin ol boy i forsee a rapjunkie vs eva rap battle , rapjunkie are u ready for ur first battle in 2011 ? grin grin grin
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by Mobinga: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2011
RapJunkie was simply speaking the truth! Eva can come and suck my balls.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by 04kaa: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2011
Cammax7:

rapjunkie why is Eva Alordiah laughing her backside off on twitter right now and ask 'who is Rapjunkie'?
lmao, rapjunkie na faceless human being to eva.    i forsee an EVA vs Rapjunkie rap battle, my people make we promote the beef battle?  
seriously who is rapjunkie? lmao, rapjunkie get ready to battle ,i will promote the beef o grin grin  its rapjunkie vs Eva

tosinaded@:

rapjunkie see as them dey discredit ur mixtape/, ol boy na fffuck up o. even tosinaded wey dey support u sef don dey question  u. na wa o

tosinaded@:

rapjunkie they said  you are a discredit to nairaland, by not including frijos , the greatest hustler on nairaland who even got on notjustok  .they said u didnt put frijos but u put  r n b artists,   i thot u said the mixtape is hiphop, lmao. headwarmers mixtape. grin grin anyway u try sha, people will always criticise whether good or bad.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2011
04kaa:

lmao, rapjunkie na faceless human being to eva.    i forsee an EVA vs Rapjunkie rap battle, my people make we promote the beef battle?  
seriously who is rapjunkie? lmao, rapjunkie get ready to battle ,i will promote the beef o grin grin  its rapjunkie vs Eva

rapjunkie see as them dey discredit your mixtape/, ol boy na fffuck up o. even tosinaded wey dey support u sef don dey question  u. na wa o

rapjunkie they said  you are a discredit to nairaland, by not including frijos , the greatest hustler on nairaland who even got on notjustok  .they said u didnt put frijos but u put  r n b artists,   i thot u said the mixtape is hiphop, lmao. headwarmers mixtape. grin grin anyway u try sha, people will always criticise whether good or bad.

thanks man

lol. . .  . . .

Eva is my babe. . . . gave her props on this site over a year ago, even dedicated a thread to her. . .  .BUT she dull me well well for 2010.

i'm still ready to give her some Rapjunkie loving but i'm not sure my wife will agree

Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by 04kaa: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2011
rapjunkie:

thanks man

lol. . .  . . .

Eva is my babe. . . . gave her props on this site over a year ago, even dedicated a thread to her. . .  .BUT she dull me well well for 2010.

i'm still ready to give her some Rapjunkie loving but i'm not sure my wife will agree

abio, she didnt work hard enuff in 2010 considering the way she performed in 2009, btw rapjunkie i would have liked u to do a nairaland freestyle and dedicate it to her by telling her to work harder grin, or else i go promote rapjunkie vs eva battle o. grin grin u cant even put ur wife on the chorus.tehehe if eva battle rapjunkie on audio who go win?
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by tosinaded(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2011
Rapjunkie wuts ur twitter handle?
And wuts the eva saga about. . . .
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2011
I just created one @rapjunkiehiphop

i no sabi wetin dey do am . . . . . . but probably cos i dey yab am for NJOK
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2011
Rapjunkie, follow me!!!
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by 04kaa: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2011
eldee:

Rapjunkie, follow me!!!

lol, see as una dey beg rapjunkie to follow una, so rapjunkie is new on twitter, it seems rapjunkie didnt even know twitter and facebook existed until today.,lmao, all this small big boiz sef. grin grin
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 12:25am On Jan 05, 2011
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by tosinaded(m): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2011
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by tosinaded(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2011
even oye of 360nobs thinks edandeymadt shoulda made the list tongue
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2011
He also said ' , oh well! It’s really hard to get all songs in that will please everyone'.

which also means to satisfy everybody is mission impossible. . .  cool wink grin
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by 04kaa: 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2011
rapjunkie:

He also said ' , oh well! It’s really hard to get all songs in that will please everyone'.

which also means to satisfy everybody is mission impossible. . .  cool wink grin

lol .good defence rapjunkie grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Dancehall Artist / Saddest Hip Hop Songs / Fallen Angel Lyrics By Chris Brown - Is He Really The Devil's Agent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.