Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] (7475 Views)

Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" / Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by dawhizkid1(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2011
rapjunkie:

Omo, u fit make am next time. . . . .  wink   

Words of advice, reduce the amount of times the word 'niggaz' appears in your songs and quit with all the unnecessary shout outs if you want a track to be taken seriously by the RJC. 

Rapjunkie is the president of K16's official fan club. U suppose don sabi that one by now.

I'm sure u weren't considering it bros. Coz there's a radio edit na bleeped out the two time 'niggaz' was mentioned and didn't have the shout-outs. Deuces
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2011
da-whizkid:

I'm sure u weren't considering it bros. Coz there's a radio edit na bleeped out the two time 'niggaz' was mentioned and didn't have the shout-outs. Deuces

The link u gave me was the one the RJC listened to  http://www.4shared.com/audio/_VaMzUUG/Flyer_Than_The_Rest.htm

I didnt know there was any other  version embarassed
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2011
@Rapjunkie

Message from Genuflect . . .

BleeG Cloudy Abacha
@He_is_El Ok. Please tell rapjunkie to cool down with the K16 cowgirling. Kilode
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2011
eldee:

@Rapjunkie

BleeG Cloudy Abacha
@He_is_El Ok. Please tell rapjunkie to cool down with the K16 cowgirling. Kilode

I'm still trying to make sense of ya post. . . 

Try again
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2011
rapjunkie:

I'm still trying to make sense of ya post. . . 

Try again

Genuflect wants you to get off K-16's rod.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by dawhizkid1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2011
eldee:

@Rapjunkie

BleeG Cloudy Abacha
rapjunkie:

The link u gave me was the one the RJC listened to  http://www.4shared.com/audio/_VaMzUUG/Flyer_Than_The_Rest.htm

I didnt know there was any other  version embarassed
No bad blood bros, but wat i meant is if u had wanted to put it on the mixtape and it was the few vulgar words and shout outs that were bordering you, u cudda ask for the clean edit, every other song out there got a clean edit these days. And 90 percent of the shout-outs are to nairalanders, so whats d biggity? Like i said be4, no bad blood, i didnt make it but my 'niggaz' did.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2011
eldee:

Genuflect wants you to get off K-16's rod.

You climb down MI's first . . . .

Tell Genuflect he is an ingrate.

Also, are you now his spokesman? did he break his fingers?

@da whizkid

no yawa

Im still considering doing a best of NL mixtape anyway

It still hasn't been done. 10-15 of the best tracks for free download. We will see.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2011
@rapjunkie

He's been banned, incidentally cus he tried to help you out, but I'll pass your message across. tongue tongue
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2011
eldee:

@rapjunkie

He's been banned, incidentally cus he tried to help you out, but I'll pass your message across. tongue tongue

help me out? . . .  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i wont even ask lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2011
rapjunkie:

help me out? . . .  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i wont even ask lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Spambot banned him for posting the list.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2011
eldee:

Spambot banned him for posting the list.

oh!! okay. well, i'm sure he only tried to post it when he knew his track was on it, so he wasnt really helping me out was he?
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by tosinaded(m): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2011
I am vexed. .as in make i switch to pidgin!

I dey vex. . .rapjunkie i take God beg you na nl mixtape,no be ur mixtape! U sha dey give us k-16 fukk every year,nikka has std's and herpes. .we no want fukk am! Na by force?

Let the nikka blow b4 u start pouring his name everywhere!
We dnt know him,nairaland dnt know his songs. . .how did he make the final cut?
U just dey use us catch trips cos na u dey compile. . . . Na betrayal of trust be that,u dey form veto power put k16 track wey no jam,cos u be em fan abi se na manager!
9ice ft seriki was a monster track! Seriki's 16bars on that track wil drown k16!

And i take god and devil ask u,why is saucekid not mentioned? Did k16 do better than him?
Edandeymadt was an anthem. . . .

And pls why 24 tracks? Is it to accomodate ur tracks or what. . I dnt even know sum of them at all. . .and they made the nl mixtape!

The bonus cut na anoda quanta. . . .
All the reasons and excuses u gave for whizkid no just gel 4 me at all. . . .who dsnt use nikka dese days? Se em na whitey ni or na wetin. . .

Ibime is not even an aspiring artiste,so why waste space? When whizkid dey there. . .

E be like u go comot nl for the name o,just leave the rapjunkie part!
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2011
@tosin

sharrapp!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed   u r a waste of space

noisemaker
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2011
@tosin

hang urself fuktard
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2011
@tosin

enemy of progress.  . . . all u do is criticise while u sit on your a*ss doing nothing

thats why naija is f*ucked

its not a competition s*tupid!!

Am i not a member of the nairaland music section?

if i am. . . . . then shut the fuk up
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by tosinaded(m): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2011
Me na enemy of progress? Of who na. . K-16? Lmao. . . Am just an enemy of bulls*it simple.
K-16 aint progress,he's a load of crap and bulls%it!

And i bet i do more for music dan just complain. . .and pls dnt gimme dat crap of am i not a member of music setion too.

The fact dat u a member,dnt mean u av the right the put up what u want wen others dont want it. . .
How d eff do u reason guy? Its a nl mixtape,not just urs!
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2011
tosinaded@:

Me na enemy of progress? Of who na. .  K-16? Lmao. . . Am just an enemy of bulls*it simple.
K-16 aint progress,he's a load of crap and bulls%it!

And i bet i do more for music dan just complain. . .and pls dnt gimme dat crap of am i not a member of music setion too.

The fact dat u a member,dnt mean u av the right the put up  what u want wen others dont want it. . .
How d eff do u reason guy? Its a nl mixtape,not just urs!

cry cry cry cry cry cry

u don cry finish?

e dey pain u? . . . obviously. . .  .lol. . . . I dont give 2 fuks what u think.

tell saucekid to try harder this year . . .at least he's on the making money remix  tongue tongue
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by tosinaded(m): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2011
Nikka stfu jare. . . . .
Its the nl mixtape not urs!

Imagine u sayn bleeg is an ingrate! Lmao,i tire 4 u o,like say na ur power u use put am there. . . .
Its a fukkn nl mixtape,bleeg is on it cos we want him to be,not cos u did him a favour. . .
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by baggage: 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2011
rapjunkie u don visit hoodcraft..com dose guyz dey try, na new naija hiphop blog, u fit contact dem to rpomote nairaland artists
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2011
tosinaded@:

Nikka stfu jare. . . . .
Its the nl mixtape not urs!

Imagine u sayn bleeg is an ingrate! Lmao,i tire 4 u o,like say na your power u use put am there. . . .
Its a fukkn nl mixtape,bleeg is on it cos we want him to be,not cos u did him a favour. . .

All you do is complain. Mr find problem with no solution.

1. Edondeymadt should be on the mixtape ( even though the track is wack)
2. da whizkid should be there and not ibime ( even though ibime's song is better)
3. i called genuflect an ingrate ( even though it was in retaliation from what he told eldee)
4. Serki's verse should be on the mixtape ( even though it was clear that beef tracks  wouldnt make the cut )

DAMN!! ALL U DO IS B*ITCH!!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO HANG URSELF!!

baggage:

rapjunkie u don visit hoodcraft..com dose guyz dey try, na new naija hiphop blog, u fit contact dem to rpomote nairaland artists

Thanks. I will have a look.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by dawhizkid1(m): 12:23am On Jan 03, 2011
rapjunkie:

All you do is complain. Mr find problem with no solution.

1. Edondeymadt should be on the mixtape ( even though the track is wack)
2. da whizkid should be there and not ibime ( even though ibime's song is better)
3. i called genuflect an ingrate ( even though it was in retaliation from what he told eldee)
4. Serki's verse should be on the mixtape ( even though it was clear that beef tracks  wouldnt make the cut )

DAMN!! ALL U DO IS B*ITCH!!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO HANG URSELF!!

Thanks. I will have a look.

The points u highlighted r not the problem. The problem is u made it feel like it was ur personal list, like the voting didn't count. U cud possibly name it 'rapjunkie 2010 mixtape' or sumn, n no one wud have a problem wiv that. U named it Nl sumn sumn and the opinions of nlers didn't matter to U? That 'CowPiss'!
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 2:06am On Jan 03, 2011
da-whizkid:

The points u highlighted r not the problem. The problem is u made it feel like it was your personal list, like the voting didn't count. U cud possibly name it 'rapjunkie 2010 mixtape' or sumn, n no one wud have a problem wiv that. U named it Nl sumn sumn and the opinions of nlers didn't matter to U? That 'CowPiss'!

It was done exactly the same way last year. . . .only u and tosin so far are whinging.

Tosin,  because Saucekid didnt make it.  U are now calling it cow piss because u didn't make it either.

Have u ever heard the story of the fox and the sour grapes?

Do u want a tissue?

Read my signature nicca. . . .
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by Ibime(m): 2:32am On Jan 03, 2011
Nice one, Nice one. . .Ill download it when on ma PC later. . .

Also, make una coolu temper. Every DJ has the right to put whatever the hell he wants on his mixtape. If you don't like it, don't download. Rapjunkie owns the "NL mixtape of the year" brand just like Eldee owns "Warcraft" brand and Skillz owns "Wrap up". Make una create una own brand jor!!!

If anyones putting an NL mixtape together, holla me make I enter studio proper. At least make man submit something thats properly produced for once.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 2:39am On Jan 03, 2011
@ibime

send me ur email addy

bblaackk77@hotmail.co.uk

cheers
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by hax: 3:11am On Jan 03, 2011
oya children let's stop fighting. tongue

will download it later, kinda disappointed tho, thought there would be more tracks by nairalanders on the mixtape. . .

anyways, all of you should follow me now now shap shap on www.twitter.com/obaf_ i'll follow back.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by Genuflect(m): 5:20am On Jan 03, 2011
LWKMD!! Drama don start again for NL. I didn't even know people voted. RJ, that comment I made wasn't serious like that. I told eLDee to get off MI's nuts too. We all have who we stan for
But I felt Whizkid's Flyer Than The Rest shoulda made it to the bonus list. You don't have to justify everything you did. Those reasons you gave be like Nigerian film. And please I'm not an ingrate. Cos my song is on the list, I should get servile or what? I think the mixtape is very good but not everybody will agree with the tracklist and you need to learn to accomodate that
hax:

oya children let's stop fighting. tongue

will download it later, kinda disappointed tho, thought there would be more tracks by nairalanders on the mixtape. . .

anyways, all of you should follow me now now shap shap on www.twitter.com/obaf_ i'll follow back.
Done!! Make sure you follow Abacha back
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by Mobinga: 6:49am On Jan 03, 2011
Genuflect:

Make sure you follow Abacha back
grin I swear this guy don craze. Nor be chukwudi again?
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by Mobinga: 6:51am On Jan 03, 2011
Since it has turned to a twitter campaign//

mobile.twitter.com/mobinga

The Boss cool
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by Genuflect(m): 7:07am On Jan 03, 2011
Mobinga:

grin I swear this guy don craze. Nor be chukwudi again?
E be like say you dey learn how to talk. You no sabi Cloudy Abacha? You suppose sabi all my names nao
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by dawhizkid1(m): 9:17am On Jan 03, 2011
Ibime:

Also, make una coolu temper. Every DJ has the right to put whatever the hell he wants on his mixtape. If you don't like it, don't download. Rapjunkie owns the "NL mixtape of the year" brand just like Eldee owns "Warcraft" brand and Skillz owns "Wrap up". Make una create una own brand jor!!!

If na dat one na he dey talk since, e 4 make sense. E dey say i dey whine bcoz my jam no dey d mixtape. . . Like say d mixtape wan even promote me one better promotion sef. My jam dey at least 3 blogs out there. . . Plus e dey tosin 4shared folder. . . . If u know what i mean.
I juzt feel he shudn't have asked 4 votes if it didn't count, and shud let the opinions of Nairalanders count if it's a Nairaland Thing. C' est fini.
If anyones putting an NL mixtape together, holla me make I enter studio proper. At least make man submit something thats properly produced for once.
Mobinga:

Since it has turned to a twitter campaign//

mobile.twitter.com/mobinga

The Boss cool
Www.twitter.com/Juzt_Courage
Genuflect:

E be like say you dey learn how to talk. You no sabi Cloudy Abacha? You suppose sabi all my names nao
Seun Ifekoya, Chukwudi Aruzebor, Cloudy Abacha, Raze Blee G
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by dawhizkid1(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2011
Ibime:

If na dis excuse e dey give since e 4 make sense, no be to they say i dey whine. How many promo the mixtape wan give me sef? My song the atleast 3blogs and even tosinadeda 4shared folder. . . If u knw waaaah mean.
I juzt felt like he shud do things the right way. If the votes didn't count, y did he ask 4 votes, and if it a Nairaland Mixtape, nairalanders opinion shud count. But as na 'Rapjunkie' Mixtape. . . I understand. C' est fini.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by tosinaded(m): 9:46am On Jan 03, 2011
Ibime y u dey tell us cock and bull story na? So e dan turn rapjunkie mixtape! No be nairaland again. . .
Unfortunately if thats the way it works, nobody can complain anymore. .

Just wondern y we had to vote our top songs,if rapjunkie wld pay no attention!

But am sure we all know how dis started last year. . . Rapjunkie is meant to compile our list of songs nominated by nairalanders. . . .

In the end,its all good. . Me av said my mind!

Follow me on twitter!
@tosinadeda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour - Ijele (the Traveler) :: Album Mp3 Download / Which Song Would You Sing At Karaoke's Night? / Alhaji Lam Adeshina Is Dead + D’banj – Bachelor + Ladies, Men And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.