Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

First Nigerian In Space - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Nigerian In Space (2399 Views)

Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist / Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army / Protest Over Death Of Nigerian In UK Prison Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Nigerian In Space by jason123: 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2011
omongbatic:

Lagbaja:

What did you have in mind when you created this thread? I thought you wanted to surprise us with a Yuruba-man-in-space news.
Then I hit you with an Igbo bombshell. lol
And you began your Ife, moremi, Yoruba blah! blah!! blah!!!

You talk too much! No other person behaves like you! You reek of inferiority complex! I am sure other ethnic groups have made similar strides if not better, yet they do not make as much noise as you. You are being consumed gradually with your hate. Keep going,
Re: First Nigerian In Space by omongbatic: 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2011
jason123:

[s]You talk too much! No other person behaves like you! You reek of inferiority complex! I am sure other ethnic groups have made similar strides if not better, yet they do not make as much noise as you. You are being consumed gradually with your hate. Keep going,  [/s]

Ask the op why he created the thread. Foolish Yoruba people, both of you.
+ you, JASON, are a first-class hypocrite too
Re: First Nigerian In Space by smithll: 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2011
@omongbati,there is no doubt that your ethnocentric attitude towards other ethnic groups outside yours is as a result of psychosis that was reported to be afflicting your side of the country, keep it up 'cos I am very sure that very soon it will turn to an epidemic that will have no cure 'cos it has eaten deep into your system that successes being made by others will cause you further breakdown. You are a disgrace to yourself and the people you claim to represent.
Re: First Nigerian In Space by omongbatic: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2011
smithll:

@omongbati,there is no doubt that your ethnocentric attitude towards other ethnic groups outside yours is as a result of psychosis that was reported to be afflicting your side of the country, keep it up cos I am very sure that very soon it will turn to an epidemic that will have no cure cos it has eaten deep into your system that successes being made by others will cos you further breakdown you dumbo. You are a disgrace to yourself and the people you claim to represent.

smithll

Same persons making same posts
Number of post 12 (new wine in old skin)
Meanwhile, the bolded suggests bigotry of the first order+ the fact that you overlooked fstrangers' comments

That will be all for now, hypocrite.
Re: First Nigerian In Space by jason123: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2011
omongbatic:

Ask the op why he created the thread. Foolish Yoruba people, both of you.
+ you, JASON, are a first-class hypocrite too

did the poster ever mention igbo you are the one that got igbo involved. you are showing signs of inferiority!!! I AM JUST TELL YOU THE TRUTH!!!

smithll:

@omongbati,there is no doubt that your ethnocentric attitude towards other ethnic groups outside yours is as a result of psychosis that was reported to be afflicting your side of the country, keep it up cos I am very sure that very soon it will turn to an epidemic that will have no cure cos it has eaten deep into your system that successes being made by others will cos you further breakdown you dumbo. You are a disgrace to yourself and the people you claim to represent.

you are right!!! btw, he does not represent anybody! igbos are hardworking industrious people without an ounce of inferiority but this is a lost soul
Re: First Nigerian In Space by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2011
I yam who I yam has reached here again grin
Re: First Nigerian In Space by omongbatic: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2011
jason123:

did the poster ever mention igbo you are the one that got igbo involved. you are showing signs of inferiority!!! I AM JUST TELL YOU THE TRUTH!!!

you are right!!! btw, he does not represent anybody! igbos are hardworking industrious people without an ounce of inferiority but this is a lost soul

So there is no place in the thread that the poster mentioned Igbo? And did I mention Igbo/Yoruba first before him? Did you read or not read the article from BBC (where South East was mentioned)? I know you and your people are hypocrites, but please do it with style. Don't be an eternal mo-ron.
Re: First Nigerian In Space by omongbatic: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2011
'Space flight' for Nigerian girl
Stella
Stella is top of her class at physics and chemistry
A 17-year-old schoolgirl is to become the first Nigerian to experience a "space flight" when she takes off from the Kennedy Space Center on Saturday.

Stella Felix from the south-east was chosen from 400 Nigerian students who applied to go on a zero-gravity flight.

"I feel like an ambassador," she said before leaving Lagos for Florida. "I feel so happy to be the first."

She will fly at an altitude of 10km (6 miles) on G-Force One, before dropping, giving a minute of weightlessness.

These parabolic flights on board a Boeing 727 are used as a training exercise for astronauts - and have been given the nickname the "vomit comet". They do not leave the atmosphere but simulate the experience of being in space.

Stella is top of her school in science subjects. Her parents earn a living selling second hand clothes.

"I'll be looking up in the sky for her," her mother Eunice told AP news agency.

The trip is organised to coincide with the United Nations' Space Week.

"The goal of the programme is to use space to inspire education on a global basis while promoting international understanding among the youth," said Robert Boroffice, director general of the National Space Research and Development Agency.

In 2001, the Nigerian Government formally adopted a National Space Policy and launched its first satellite in 2003.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/5364722.stm
Re: First Nigerian In Space by omongbatic: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2011
Jason123 aka Smithll
Now apologize to me or rest in pieces, Jason (aka Smithll)
Re: First Nigerian In Space by TippyTop(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2011
First Nigerian In Space

Elrazur remains the only Nigerian who resides in space, the man pratically rule's in space.
(great achievement though come to think of it)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Okon Uya: Echoes Of "oron-phobia" / S/east Gets 47 Percent In NAMA Recruitment / You Can't Expect A Govt To Fix All The Roads In 8 Yrs - APC Chieftain,BARCANISTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.