Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers (38260 Views)

President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) / Primealert Strikes Deal With Katsina Government Against Banditry / Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Sam3263: 11:02am On Apr 08, 2020
Please house I need recommendations for a job.

I am age 24 and a graduate of engineering.
I can fit into any role and multitask
I am willing to relocate to any state in Nigeria and resume immediately.

Please if you have any recommendations kindly reach out to me on danessiens@gmail.com
Or
Zero seven zero eight six two six eight five three seven.

Thanks Nigerians for your help.

God bless
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by xreal: 11:02am On Apr 08, 2020
flejnr:
Katsina the presidents own state ?? That’s to prove to you the president being a dullard is something from his village and not personal

You bad. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Commonsense99: 11:02am On Apr 08, 2020
grin
Even mecca has been on lock down. grin grin
Katsina! A daft state that breeds daft people like the one in Abuja who was imposed on Nigerians.

Does anyone remember the law of Natural selection? Please, please allow them to gather, I foresee a new Epicenter loading...they will be doing Nigerians a lot of good by eliminating themselves by themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by ujiranky(m): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2020
APCNig:

Enugu ArchBishop conducted service with lots of people last Sunday. What did you educated Southerner say to that? The uneducated North is ruling you educated illiterate, who is now the uneducated?
He maintain social distancing, and i knw u northerner dont knw what social distancing mean and i wont explain cuz ur school fee wasnt paid to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by MayenKudi: 11:02am On Apr 08, 2020
this is really wrong, the federal government should take drastic actions on things like these

1 Like

Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Urchman200: 11:02am On Apr 08, 2020
APCNig:

The way you people say several negative and unprintable things about Hausa/Fulanis, do you notice that they don't respond to your negativity? Yet they continue ruling. Is this not a proof that you idiots are the stupid, useless and senseless ones? Just think about it.
do u think they are on social media? Most times zomby from the west represents most of northerners we see on social media just to drive their deceptive point home.
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Rumobaba: 11:02am On Apr 08, 2020
Nigeria should be shared. Make Dem come carry the oil.
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Ouchbabe(f): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2020
These northerners think that they have population abi. Their number is deceiving them. Boko Haram has slaughtered so many of them. They want COVID-19 to finish the rest. Ignorance and religious blindness at its peak. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by blowjob: 11:02am On Apr 08, 2020
undecided
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Urchman200: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2020
APCNig:

Did you just say the President is a dullard? Your parents that are not dullards, what is their life achievement? Has any of your parents ever headed your Landlords Association, a Unit in your local Church or a department in their workplace if they are even employed.
zomby and Buhari are useless to Nigerian development.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Ouchbabe(f): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2020
These northerners think that they have population abi. Their number is deceiving them. Boko Haram has slaughtered so many of them. They want COVID-19 to finish the rest. Ignorance and religious blindness at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by edoairways: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2020
Isinweke:
Same State where Muslims burned police station and all the police vehicles there because the police was trying to prevent them from praying.

But people are calling for the arrest of pastors.

It's like Northern Muslims are above the law
Don't mind those hypocrite
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by asobo: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2020
APCNig:

Enugu ArchBishop conducted service with lots of people last Sunday. What did you educated Southerner say to that? The uneducated North is ruling you educated illiterate, who is now the uneducated?
Do you reason at all before posting. So because someone in the south held a Sunday service and the media was quick to report what was not, so the northern Muslims (Kastina state) should jeopardize their health. Sometimes you have to put politics aside and reason like a sane human being. Stay safe

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by bmdmixer: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2020
flejnr:
Katsina the presidents own state ?? That’s to prove to you the president being a dullard is something from his village and not personal
u speaking my language but zombies full every where saudi Arabia dey lock down fully no noise

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Jaspernubi: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2020
In that case, Everyone should return to their work place, Lagos state Government and Ogun state government should announce that all workers should return to work, There is no more President since a governor takes decision ignoring safety warnings
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Acidosis(m): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2020
These ones don't understand the concept of social distancing and community spread.
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by CandidNotes: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2020
Not surprised in the least, Muslims will die in their numbers. I am only worried about how the decisions of northern Muslims will impact their Christian counterparts.
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by annjokeo: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2020
Good ,ide ja , meaning we're free from bondage it's better we should all go back to our GOD
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Farki: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2020
The people sha want express route to heaven. undecided

Rather than stay alive and take care of your families you will be going to mosque looking for what?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by mixratio(m): 11:08am On Apr 08, 2020
Azmanaty:
Fear nut!

What type exactly, cashew,kola or ground nut?
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Nukilia: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2020
Rgade:
angry
The circular indicates that the declaration was made after a meeting comprising the government, traditional rulers, religious rulers and security agents.
Funny enough the "stake holders" meeting was without any health experts, who happen to be the most important stake holders at this time.
The government took advice from religious and traditional rulers, without consulting health experts.
Of course this was going to be the reached agreement.
Religion,archaic tradition and govt (the parties involved) proving once again to be the problem of this country.

It is a good development! That means the traditional leaders are in full support of the annihilation of their own people. The country is doomed

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by luluman: 11:10am On Apr 08, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Governor Of Katsina State Allows Jumat Gatherings On Fridays

Despite Katsina state recorded its first covid-19 case and death. Muslim clerics went ahead to approach Governor Masari and forced him to allow normal Jumat prayers.

Meanwhile they also have churches there but if you read the approval letter you will see it only favours their people but this disease can spread to kill the law/abiding sensible Christains in the state and put everyone at risk

What do you have to say about this?

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/08/covid-19-katsina-govt-lifts-ban-on-friday-prayers/amp/
Well, as a Christian, even if the ban on congregational worship is lifted I will make the best use of my own brain and still stay off public gathering but do my worship at home until further notice. Only wish the other religion will do same.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by joefelin2345: 11:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Let Lagos State be persecuting its citizens in the name of violation of Sit at home orders. See what is happening in the North? Are we not in the same country ?
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by wink2015(m): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Governors Okowa of Delta state.

I hope you are seeing what katsina, niger state are doing.

These state relax their shutdown.

I see northern state resetting the brainless head of most of our overzealous governors such as Wike, Okowa, Ben Ayade.

Na our politicians from south dey carry this coronavirus thing for head.

HUNGER is our main problem not coronavirus
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Glink2018(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2020
Supposing this Friday, Sunday, and Monday that was declared a public holiday was for Muslim festival, Buhari will do everything within his power to cancel the lockdown on that day...

A lot of mosques still observe their daily prayers and nobody questions their disobedience. Tell me how many imams have they arrested? But pastors were arrested
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by KampusKonnekt49: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2020
GERMAN WORD OF THE DAY!

AUSGANGSSPERRE!
LOCKDOWN!

Tell us what you've been doing during this lockdown period to spur your career and improve your skills.

PS: you can apply for our SmarterGerman course https://kampuskonnekt49.com/
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by tollyboy5(m): 11:17am On Apr 08, 2020
Precious4real50:
Well the state is useless to Nigeria economy whatever happen there is useless to Nigeria economy.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

Very very useless state and people. I don’t just want them rushing to south to infect us later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) / 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. / Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.