Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers (38256 Views)

President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) / Primealert Strikes Deal With Katsina Government Against Banditry / Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by olax02(m): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2020
chloedogie:
If true then all man for himself in this country. God should just help us contain this pandemic before it finds it's way into that north because it will be more deadly than being pandemic. They are on their own. What is the difference btw praying at home and praying in the mosque?
You should have know before now that out brother up there are dullard bastard hypocrite..i just pray that the virus will not have it base in the north.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Farki: 11:49am On Apr 08, 2020
byinks:

Nobody is going to die in Katsina.

As for Lagos...

https://www.nairaland.com/5779076/all-lagos-going-vaccinated-chipped

Will you stop spreading lies.
https://www.tv360nigeria.com/katsina-doctor-dies-after-testing-positive-to-coronavirus/

All you people spreading conspiracies are going to get more people killed.
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2020
chloedogie:
If true then all man for himself in this country. God should just help us contain this pandemic before it finds it's way into that north because it will be more deadly than being pandemic. They are on their own. What is the difference btw praying at home and praying in the mosque?
They're not on their own oo. If the north becomes the epicentre of the pandemic, we are doomed in the south, God forbid!!!. We would not be able to prevent them.from coming down south because they'd say they're Nigerians and so are free to move freely. They're our headache from independence because they reason differently. They're like locust over there and the level of illiteracy is massive. I'm not happy reading this news because all northern states would soon follow suit. They should learn from iran where corpses now litter the streets. Haa!
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by rolams(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2020
Their eyes go clear soon. They cannot pray at home abi. They will die of the virus and Allah will still punish them for killing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Sholaco: 11:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Na them sabi o...as God live those of us that he will spare with his mercy will definitely survive this pandemic
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Johnsinia(m): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2020
APCNig:

Enugu ArchBishop conducted service with lots of people last Sunday. What did you educated Southerner say to that? The uneducated North is ruling you educated illiterate, who is now the uneducated?
If not for the educated sabateuers in the south, you people won't have a chance. You people keeping using the southern sabateuers for your advantage

1 Like

Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 08, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Governor Of Katsina State Allows Jumat Gatherings On Fridays

Despite Katsina state recorded its first covid-19 case and death. Muslim clerics went ahead to approach Governor Masari and forced him to allow normal Jumat prayers.

Meanwhile they also have churches there but if you read the approval letter you will see it only favours their people but this disease can spread to kill the law/abiding sensible Christains in the state and put everyone at risk

What do you have to say about this?

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/08/covid-19-katsina-govt-lifts-ban-on-friday-prayers/amp/
what if infected persons sneeze or cough in the mammoth crowd in the mosque? Would hand wash or early discharge of worshippers suffice in this case ?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:
Let them pray, This whole coronahoax is just a test run to see what they can get away with. Judging by the peoples reactions so far....the deep state has us by the short and curlies. And they know it.
My theory on why so many elites, Politicians and doctors don’t want to use the medicines Hydroxychloronique+ zinc? The patent has been out for years. No money to be made by big pharmacy and the elite by using it. That’s why they don’t want it to be used. There’s money in a vaccine.
No matter how you slice it, THE W.H.O. SCREWED US MASSIVELY!
They were deliberate in misleading the World because they're after something BIG
I never thought is was just another flu - they have a biological lab in Wuhan - look at the facts and follow the money - who is or is going to, benefit from all of this - we should pull out of the United Nations ( NOT POSSIBLE thou) or the W.H.O. !!!Richard Hatch and a Harvard Professor helped them set up the lab. I’m not to sure how much he contributed to the biological aspects but with what they paid it’s a good bet they're in it up to their neck. There was another professor connect but he hasn’t been in recent news.
What a useless comment. Are those deaths recorded in the western countries also fake? Do you think they could deliberately kill their people because of one vaccine? Buy fuel and put in your gen in case you dont have electricity in your area and watch what's happening around the globe.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Proffdada: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2020
Koralords:
This people are giving Islam bad name ,
There is precedent for this where the holy prophet told people to pray at home ,
islam already has a bad name. I SLAM my head 5 times a day enough to get subdural haematoma is a testimony grin
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Proffdada: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2020
fairfora:
What a useless comment. Are those deaths recorded in the western countries also fake? Do you think they could deliberately kill their people because of one vaccine? Buy fuel and put in your gen in case you dont have electricity in your area and watch what's happening around the globe.
9/11 is an inside job cool
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by CodeTemplar: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2020
APCNig:

Enugu ArchBishop conducted service with lots of people last Sunday. What did you educated Southerner say to that? The uneducated North is ruling you educated illiterate, who is now the uneducated?

What the muslims are doing is very stupid. Even though you try to spin it into tribal with your initial comment which was hidden, I suggest you do a honest appraisal of self and the Muslim inclined katsina govt here.

They have adopted state religion over the north and freely use state fund to persecute religious goals like Salah celebration, Mosque construction. They also block road paid for by and meant for all l. Attack what's bad for once.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by rummmy: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2020
Jummat on Friday then church on Sunday..... Let Katsina state boil..
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by byinks(f): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=Farki post=88218990]

Will you stop spreading lies.
https://www.tv360nigeria.com/katsina-doctor-dies-after-testing-positive-to-coronavirus/

After returning from Lagos
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Truthbites: 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Your mumu never do ?. Kindly Google these facts before you spread fake news.

Na only sex be sin? Who come be Mumuni now? What of una blood lines? isn't that a worse sin? Killing And maiming all in the name of religion.. mtcheeew..i beg park well
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Franking: 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
Prayers? The ones they have been praying since nko? God didn't hear those ones ni.
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Creampassion777: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
They deploy soldiers in other states to flog and stop people. We're is bubu didn't he see what is going on. Maybe they know after all the covid is a scam
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by annisy(f): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
Religion is the biggest problem of the 21st century!!!
My people na all man to himself oooo and God for all of us... All our leaders lost their brain when they won election
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Yenefer(f): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
tollyboy5:

I know most Nigeria ladies are dumb naturally but what baffles me is when they come back to advice after they’ve wandered in stupidity. undecided mere looking at you’re pics and comment I’ll bet my balls that you don’t know shit! About anything and all you do is copy and paste of the bullshit some told you or posted.
If you can connect me to the source of your conspiracy theory. I’ll be glad.
do you have Tor browser
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by abujaafar18: 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Did you read the second to the last paragraph of the report from channels which you quoted before writing the rubbish you posted.
You bigotry and hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by tk4rd: 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
What if.??
Like, I mean, what if the pandemic gets down more than half of all their population, who would they blame??
Jonathan? or PDP?
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Victorclean1: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Na them. Sons of taqqya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Farki: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=byinks post=88219405][/quote]

Yes that's how viruses tend to spread, from one person to another moving through states.
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by tollyboy5(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:
do you have Tor browser
Yeah! I have tor browser it’s been long I use it tho. Gimme details ill do intensive research cheesy[s][/s]
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by lereinter(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
APCNig:

Just like buhari your god

If the north get brain, they will emulate good deeds not the nonsense of Enugu archbishop as you compare

It's not your fault

What is the outcome of the north ruling

Poverty, diseases, killings, bigotry, embezzlement

Cursed forever

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Yenefer(f): 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
tollyboy5:

Yeah! I have tor browser it’s been long I use it tho. Gimme details ill do intensive research cheesy[s][/s]
just log into Tor browser the first topic that will pop up is "coronavirus truth vs fiction"
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Jostoman: 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Isinweke:

Zombie
but we will not need prayers when it comes to Christian abi?
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
A plan is playing out. i wont be surprised if they record 1000 cases in the next few days.
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Jostoman: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
They lockdown Lagos and ogun state because of bishop oyedepo and adeboye
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by Awoo88: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
The only problem is that with less than 3k, any idiot from that state can find their way to any part of the North. So you see, their stupidly should concern every body. If we had a leader in this country, he will put kastina on total lockdown. Or better still, if corona will limit it did to that state, it will be good. The rest of the country can then empathize with. And Christian NGO can gave their way
Re: Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers by 3kay945(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
I wont say what I am thinking.

How I wish I can see how November or December 2020 will look like.

But I see Darkness ahead. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual / Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash / Photo:Gen.Obasanjo & Lt.Gen.T.Y. Danjuma With His Wife In Calabar On 14 May 1978

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.