Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Nigerians And Begging - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerians And Begging (26252 Views)

Nigerians And Hypocrisy / Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Begging by avurlerby(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
It is not about married people alone.
seyi371:
When you tell poor people to have less children, they would tell you God will provide and go on having lots of kids.
Re: Nigerians And Begging by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Especially afonjas embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Begging by Angelawhite(m): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Winneygirl:
People love free things. They won't work for money and be content. They must beg and scam.
They are almost turning this forum to Beggarsland.

Lol. The only thing I want to beg for is your number
Re: Nigerians And Begging by frozen70(f): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Biancah:
Why do Nigerians beg alot ? In all social media handles Nigerians like begging, if a celebrity should post anything and there are 2000 comments ,1700 of the comments would be of people pasting their account numbers.

Why do Nigerians feel entitled to someone's money. Even nairaland is not left out, account numbers are almost everywhere on nairaland.

Some were even asking S.eun for giveaway like they are entitled to his money.

Why do some Nigerians feel like they are entitled to a rich/well to do person's money?

Things are difficult, it's alot to remove shame and beg

It is still far better to beg than to scam
Re: Nigerians And Begging by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Example davash222, that boy can begggg!
iCauseTrouble:
The most painful of it is some youths have taken begging as profession. You see them on every giveaway thread
Re: Nigerians And Begging by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Exactly like that davash222 boy. Very professional begger
0KNM:
My problem is with the professional beggars who have made it hard for those who are in genuine need of help to get one. Sometimes, you want to help but you are not sure if you’re being scammed or not. It’s really sad

God help us all
Re: Nigerians And Begging by BafanaBafana: 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
MyExpression:

Hope you know that "pleading for assistance" is same thing as begging...just terminological difference.

He who has no sin, cast the first stone.
Not the same. Check your dictionary for the meaning of the word "beggar"
Re: Nigerians And Begging by ThePrince29: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
It is so shameful not a good thing. I was so ashamed when on IG a popular handle posted that things are hard now for ashawo since there is lockdown that ashawo should post account number so he can give them something. Shamefully many of the ladies accepted to be ashawo posting their account numbers including married women and some irresponsible men. Very shameful.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Begging by psalmylee(m): 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
Oga its part of us oo.if the country itself could beg ,so who am I??
Re: Nigerians And Begging by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Exactly like that davash2 boy. Very professional begger
Lol. Wetin the boy do you?
Re: Nigerians And Begging by skyplustk(f): 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
A times people have to bury their shame to ask for assistance online the country is hard people are going through a lot I just want God to bless me more so that I can do the little I want to
Re: Nigerians And Begging by Muchmore024: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Begging by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
He enjoys begging and I don’t like that
0KNM:
Lol. Wetin the boy do you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Begging by sirkonline(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Designerdollars:
The country is hard so I don't blame online panhandlers.
I try to help in my own little way at times.

When you do that, you encourage it more, and the person will never find another way to make money, they will continue doing it, and most of this people probably alright, u dont even know them. I understand if the person is your friend or you fully know the person, but not random stranger.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Begging by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
He enjoys begging and I don’t like that
I think he only participated in a give away. That’s not begging IMO

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Begging by NotGej: 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=ProfDview1 post=88218627]

To hell with other nations.... If u don't av, wud u steal or come out for help?

Think [/quo
Re: Nigerians And Begging by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
When he wasn’t given, he followed the supposed evening newspaper around almost in tears begging her
Read my signature
0KNM:
I think he only participated in a give away. That’s not begging IMO
Re: Nigerians And Begging by MyExpression(m): 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Not the same. Check your dictionary for the meaning of the word "beggar"

A pleader, one who pleads.
To plead...to beg,...

Re: Nigerians And Begging by TemmyT002(m): 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Biancah:
Why do Nigerians beg alot ? In all social media handles Nigerians like begging, if a celebrity should post anything and there are 2000 comments ,1700 of the comments would be of people pasting their account numbers.

Why do Nigerians feel entitled to someone's money. Even nairaland is not left out, account numbers are almost everywhere on nairaland.

Some were even asking S.eun for giveaway like they are entitled to his money.

Why do some Nigerians feel like they are entitled to a rich/well to do person's money?

I tire o
They will even start abusing the person if he or she doesn't give it.
Not only on Social Media sef.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Begging by Raalsalghul: 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Exactly like that davash222 boy. Very professional begger

Lol, you be case, I swear! grin
Re: Nigerians And Begging by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
When he wasn’t given, he followed the supposed evening newspaper around almost in tears begging her
Read my signature
smh
Re: Nigerians And Begging by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
grin grin grin
0KNM:
smh
Re: Nigerians And Begging by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
whadid I do? undecided grin
Raalsalghul:

Lol, you be case, I swear! grin
Re: Nigerians And Begging by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
OkoAmarashy:
I know someone who lives in a Miniflat in Yaba who is constantly posting her account numbers online, begging shamelessly. This same lady earns about 110k per month as basic salary, excluding allowances. I was forced to block her when she became a nuisance to my timeline. This same person begs other colleagues for money. Any small thing, she would be saying "bless me".

She was paid her March salary on the 20th of March and the company added emergency bonus for employees to stock up. That evening, she was tagging Don Jazzy that she had not eaten for 2 days and needed to stock up against lockdown. Very terrible behaviour.
Re: Nigerians And Begging by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
grin grin grin
you like trouble. Leave the young man
Re: Nigerians And Begging by bjtinz: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
ThePrince29:
It is so shameful not a good thing. I was so ashamed when on IG a popular handle posted that things are hard now for ashawo since there is lockdown that ashawo should post account number so he can give them something. Shamefully many of the ladies accepted to be ashawo posting their account numbers including married women and some irresponsible men. Very shameful.

Hian!! shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians And Begging by bjtinz: 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Well if anything, let's hope this thread will be an eye opener for those who had decided to tow the ignoble path as a career e-beggar, particularly the greedy, covetous ones.

Those who actually have genuine needs will now be able to get the needed attention.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Begging by vioment: 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Begging, stealing, and show off is a better way to describe Nigeria's culture.

We love to bring country down.
In 2020 about to be 2021, a Nigerian 50 and younger, don't know what daily electricity looks and feels like.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Begging by Rapmoney(m): 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
MyExpression:
This corona period has shown that people can genuinely be in need, esp 50k working class like us.
E no easy ooo.

So you are telling us that someone earning 50k a month cannot save some amount of money for rainy days? Look for another story talk. Dis one na outdated story.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Begging by okeyben10: 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
ugolinze123:
Na hunger

Oh yam and red oil

I'll give anything right now to eat that embarassed
With some boiled egg or fried fish cry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February / Obituary Of A Man & His Mother Buried Same Day In Nsukka, Enugu (Photo) / Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.