Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! (3307 Views)

Only One Religion Is Right, See The Religion. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by FirePower1(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2020
jmoore:

You are still blind after all I wrote!!

You can't stop the Bible prophecy.

Mark of the beast is not coming in form of physical marking, it would be spiritual marking, it is paying allegiance to the devil, worshipping him.

Don't know why most of your pastors are so ignorant of these. Or may be they are deliberately manipulating you folks with fear because they stored their treasure on earth rather than on earth.

Jesus prayed that the cup should pass over him, nonetheless the will if God be done, was he trying to prevent prophesies? He even encouraged us to pray that our flight be not in winter or the Sabbath.
No one can prevent prophesies from coming to pass but you can choose which side of the prophesy you belong by being well informed and acting accordingly.
By the way, when I see people who get into being abusive easily, I doubt that they have yielded themselves to the Holy Spirit.
Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by petra1(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2020
jmoore:

I rather listen to qualified Professors working for World Health Organization and International body in charge of Non-ionizing radiation than listen to a theologian.

Where you're wrong is that you dont even know those who control WHO. Is Bill Gate part of it pushing his vaccines through them . Are they not the ones giving exergeerated false figure of patients . Are they not the ones allowing people to die with administering cure to them . What they want is vaccine in into your blood . I won't be surprised if they overrun America by deliberate spread to force trump to bend.

Besides Pastor Chris Said he has done his own in depth study and he said everyone should do their study independently. Not from marketers of technology.

Large followership should never be used as a criteria to say something is from God. Because "Many will follow" 2 Peter 2:2[\quote]

He quoted references from the word of God is the bible not from God ?

[quote]If I tell you that the earth doesn't rotate nor revolve around the sun, would you classify it as a revelation?

You have to back it up we will look at the facts objectively

It is a false statement that was popular back then till scientific proofs debunked it. Scientists like Galileo who was a Christian confirmed Copernicus' model of a heliocentric Solar System. His experimentational and mathematical approach to physics was revolutionary and ahead of his time

See the highlighted you said " with proof"

Padtor Chris has his proof he quoted ore sources yesteday. He will still do another brodcast today kindly watch . Do your own search . Come with your proof

If the Bible prophesied that Antichrist would come. Why do you think praying against or protesting against Antichrist would work? Are you trying to stop God's prophecy from being fulfilled?
Ignorant Christians with fear written all over them

Its obvious you did not listen to the brodcast you worked with hear say. No wonder you misquoted him so seriously. He said repeatedly this is not the time for the antichrist. We can resist his influence until the rapture when restrain will be gone

The church is the restraining force. That's why He called for prayer

2 Likes

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by petra1(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2020
This man explained the link between 5G and end time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxWiGClaFh0
Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by MuttleyLaff: 9:27am On Apr 09, 2020
petra1:
Everyone should see this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxWiGClaFh0
Please to see Joseph, calmly presenting, as opposed to his former getting too excited and shouting when presenting, lol

jmoore:
Joseph Okechukwu, an actor same as upcoming comedian like Dino Melaye.
Clowns!!!
Noah for 120 years was ridiculed, laughed at and taken for a clown. Nothing new under the sun, lol

petra1:
This man explained the link between 5G and end time
h t t ps://youtu.be/uxWiGClaFh0
Joseph Okechukwu, lol, one of my badt main guys, lol

MuttleyLaff:
... Its true the antichrists, note that, its plural, lol, are playing chess with peoples lives, lol, but its really isnt nothing to mope about. Why not be like the ambitious pawn in mortal combat, lol, on the chess board, if not, on the board, for the very spirited competition, to upgrade and be transformed into a queen that protects the king, lol, then be, on it, to play well, a position and/or role of getting that sweet success, checkmate, lol.

Travel is the antidote to ignorances, prejudices, discriminations, bigotry, homophobia, chauvinism, misogyny, fundamentalism, narrow-mindedness etcetera. I enjoy travelling too, I visit many good books to read, lol, visit many good deepweb stuff internet sites and/or other varied online resources, but I live in the Bible, lol, because there is no such place better than home, home, sweet bible home lol.

If you want to shine your eyes and free yourself, lol, well, if you need milk to make your own cheese with then, lol you can get some from listening/watching/reading/visiting any of the following online dairy farms, lol, Professor Michio Kaku, Professor Sophie Bosede Oluwole RIP (i.e. aka Mamalawo and/or Iyanifa, was a practitioner of Yoruba philosophy) Dr Myles Munro RIP, Dr Aajonus Vonderplanitz RIP, Bill and Joan Donahue, Dr. Sebi RIP was born Alfredo Bowman, Dick Gregory RIP, Segun Olawoye c/o Objectv, Dr. Shola Jordan Adeoye, Dr Sunday Adelaja, Patrick Bet-David, Omoyele Sowore, Joseph Okechukwu, Adeyinka Grandson, Rabbi Manis Friedman, Alan Watts, Daddy Freeze, Dr. Michio Kaku, Dr. Michael S. Heiser, Segun Awosanya aka SEGA L'éveilleur aka @segalink etcetera. In other words, use them to do your own research, get informed and come up with your own cheese (i.e. your own facts/opinions)

Good mix in there, I would throw in also:
The 48 Laws Of Power by Robert Greene - Some christians frown and sniff at this book

About "The Antichrist is ..." lol. Yeah, let's just leave it at the, dot, dot, dot, lol. The jury is out on that one anyway, lol.

As for antichrists, ah, many of such, are on already on scene and/or have gone. Notice that the word, is in a clearly visible way, plural and not singular. It's important to recognise and/or note that. In the contemporary, there were at quite a few busy antichrists, lol. Maybe you've heard of and/or are familiar with them too, lol. Roll call will be Bill Gates, then Steve Jobs RIP, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Ren Zhengfei, lol, to name just a few elites ones, lol. I know we are intelligent enough to spot the distinction and suss out the difference between Antichrist and antichrists, lol.

Anyway, each one of these guys with their A-list companies are forerunners, preceding, making preparations and laying down groundworks for the main attraction, the Antichrist, lol. The truth is not hidden, it is in plain sight, what each of what the antichrists are doing and what they are advancing and perfecting are online technologies examples like e-commerce, cloud computing, AI, 5G & 6G?, social media technology, satellite/space internet. The number of the beast is actually already here and quite out there in another plain sight use, lol. Its the world wide web, lol. Ye, o gbele ooo. I remember in secondary school days, when I used to write W as V/. The Roman number VI = 6, so V/V/V/ = WWW = 666, lol. Whether you reckon its 666 or 616, the number is nothing to fear or be scared off as a believer, child, son/daughter of God. The beast, which of course, is what the internet is, a jungle so to speak too, is nothing to fear nor be scared off, lol.

"15And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain
16Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,
17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.
18This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.
"
- Revelation 13:16-18

Revelation 13:16-18, is quite clear what it states and not state. It is the entirety of Revelation 13:15 that one needs to be very wary of. The image, representation, general impression of the beast, is continuum and evolving, lol. It is false, and its image emerging now, is that, Google with a capital G, is now turned into a god, and "1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G and 6G? ... " one after the other have been doing their solid best to cement the beast so it could be worship the more, lol. It is a crazier, by the day world, we are living in, with the internet and Google getting increasingly more godlike statuses.

I once read this funny piece about the tech giants GAFA (i.e. Google, Apple, Amazon and Facebook) that Google is God, Apple is Sex, Facebook is Love, and Amazon is a tougher nut to crack, but settling for Amazon is death -- the death of brand.

Since it virus season, COVID-19 season, lol. Let me slip in this, Microsoft and viruses, Bill Gates by association, like milk and cookies. Go together, lol. Coronavirus was more like a PLANdemic, not a pandemic, lol. Nothing ironic there. Revelation 13:15. Dont worship the image of the beast, whatever the image is, lol. See. Simple. No fear. Nothing to be scared off. Do the due dilligence and leave Psalms 91: 3-12 to do its part and so the rest, lol. Shalom.
Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by jmoore(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2020
petra1:

Where you're wrong is that you dont even know those who control WHO. Is Bill Gate part of it pushing his vaccines through them . Are they not the ones giving exergeerated false figure of patients . Are they not the ones allowing people to die with administering cure to them . What they want is vaccine in into your blood . I won't be surprised if they overrun America by deliberate spread to force trump to bend.

Besides Pastor Chris Said he has done his own in depth study and he said everyone should do their study independently. Not from marketers of technology.

You accuse Bill Gates falsely. That's part of characteristics of Antichrist. Spreading rumours and pointing accusing fingers.
Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by MuttleyLaff: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2020
jmoore:
You accuse Bill Gates falsely. That's part of characteristics of Antichrist. Spreading rumours and pointing accusing fingers.
... One of the many out in there antichrists, not AntiChrist, though, lol, anti Christ, lol

MuttleyLaff:
He is one, out of the many dread, dead and alive billionaires antichrists, perfecting all these, paving the way etcetera, who dont carry last.

No prizes for guessing, inanticipation of the PLANdemic, who owns The Corona Virus Patent, PirBright, funded by Mr & Mrs _ _ _ _ and _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Foundation before you go research and/or check it out
Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by petra1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
jmoore:

He had been promoting microchipping the world and global I.D . And vaccine.

Nobody should force anybody to put microchip or vaccine in their body .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by jmoore(m): 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
petra1:

He had been promoting microchipping the world and global I.D . And vaccine.

Nobody should force anybody to put microchip or vaccine in their body .
So you were not vaccinated against polio and other diseases? Go and ask your mom.

Smh
Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by jjamani(m): 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
kingxsamz:

Did he himself provide any credible evidence? undecided
Bring your own first.
Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by PYQueen: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
jmoore:

So you were not vaccinated against polio and other diseases? Go and ask your mom.

Smh
Tell ur dad to take you for a DNA test...lol
#Nothingserioustho#
Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by jmoore(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
PYQueen:
Tell ur dad to take you for a DNA test...lol
#Nothingserioustho#
It is obvious your brain is missing.
Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by donnie(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
OtemAtum:
So Nigerians should not be surprised that Bill Gate predicted and it came to pass because even the wisest pastor in Africa is not as wise as him, so if he makes correct predictions sometimes, why should we be surprised. Even Octopus Paul was successful in guessing right sometimes cool

They have paid this one to come and talk nonsense. He also predicted his becoming the number two donor to WHO after the US... Abi is it by luck? All of you will pay for misleading people, whether in this life or in the next.

Then he predicted 6 weeks before the outbreak that there will be a Corona virus pandemic. Wow, he must be a prophet. When is his next crusade?

See Covid19 rehearsals 6 weeks before outbreak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLw-Q8X174

Many lazy Nigerian youths were applying to join Illuminati. They see this Vaccine as a dream come true. Oya na, nor worry, you will become a hybrid soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by OtemAtum: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
donnie:

They have paid this one to come and talk nonsense. He also predicted his becoming the number two donor to WHO after the US... Abi is it by luck? All of you will pay for misleading people, whether in this life or in the next.

Then he predicted 6 weeks before the outbreak that there will be a Corona virus pandemic. Wow, he must be a prophet. When is his next crusade?

See Covid19 rehearsals 6 weeks before outbreak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLw-Q8X174

Many lazy Nigerian youths were applying to join Illuminati. They see this Vaccine as a dream come true. Oya na, nor worry, you will become a hybrid soon.
Where are they paying people o? Where is my relief package because I haven't received any o grin
Now back to your brouhaha, do you mean to say that people can't predict and get it right sometimes? Go and read about boxer Sugar Ray Robinson who predicted that his opponent will die in a boxing fight against him and the opponent died just as he said. That's what we call URIM my brother. Predictions can be right sometimes, but not all the time.
Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by donnie(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
OtemAtum:
Where are they paying people o? Where is my relief package because I haven't received any o grin
Now back to your brouhaha, do you mean to say that people can't predict and get it right sometimes? Go and read about boxer Sugar Ray Robinson who predicted that his opponent will die in a boxing fight against him and the opponent died just as he said. That's what we call URIM my brother. Predictions can be right sometimes, but not all the time.

The man is a devil, period.
Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by Anas09: 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
jmoore:

Smh
And was that vaccination forced on people and did it come with a chip?

We people locked up and threatened to take it or be declared hazardous to others?
When you people come out to talk, why not be reasonable?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by Anas09: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
jmoore:

Smh
And was that vaccination forced on people and did it come with a chip?

Were people locked up and threatened to take it or be declared hazardous to others?
When you people come out to talk, why not be reasonable? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by Anas09: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
donnie:

The man is devil, period.
Donnie, you want to seriously have a conversation with otem? Ewwww.

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by Anas09: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Pls, when is pastor Chris coming up.today night? I was with him last night. I can't miss that prayer o.
Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by donnie(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Anas09:

Donnie, you want to seriously have a conversation with otem? Ewwww.

grin
Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by OtemAtum: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
donnie:

The man is a devil, period.
lol
Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 11, 2020
jjamani:
People will till not believe Pastor Chris saying his not a scientist and all that. they're many people who have worked with this people sharing this same deep secret. Make a search on David Icke on YouTube and hear what his sharing about the new world order called the 1%. His videos are been deleted. Just go on London real website and watch some.

Pastor is trying to let us know this whole thing are not supposed to happen at this moment (they will definitely happen but after the rapture)
The 5g thing is not only the health implications that is the koko but this will make human being half human and half machine by which this big cooperation will come with sweet ads and show us how this technology will help us make things work better in the world and you have to be imparted with a chip for all this to work.. And this will make the human race change. They can change your thoughts control you from a central point And this are against God meaning its the mark of the beast he told us about this and those who take it are doom for life.
Please note all this are supposed to happen though but after the rapture of the church.
So guys Pastor Chris is only showing us what God said and what we should do when we see this signs don't be blinded with all this I too know. Which is why he ask us all to pray against them for now join daily live broadcast downloads the app livetvmobile or search "watch Pastor Chris" on YouTube and watch is daily broadcast by 7pm GMT+1
Those who don't believe bring any evidence against what he has said.

Note the mark of the beast will be through technology..
He who has hear let me hear.
Also make you own research

If he says that 5g has a high radiation than 4g, he is right. Of course, it's radiation is still non-ionizing, as such not hazardous as supposed. But linking 5g to Antichrist is very funny because Antichrist has been in the world for so long. Obviously he didn't understand that part of the scripture. So, he shouldn't be taken seriously when he speaks of any Antichrist.

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2020
paxonel:
I always say this, time will tell.
Just give this whole thing a period of the next one year whether the conspiracy theory will still remain trendy the way pastor Chris out of fear of the unknown is putting it today.
After one year pastor Chris will say was i the one saying all these rubbish one year ago? grin

In fact, Chris will even start using 5g himself.

2 Likes

Re: Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! by dorox(m): 9:00am On Apr 11, 2020
Raysleek:
This guy is a 5g engineer and he is wearing hazmat suit like theres some harmful radiation in the room.

You should stop with the lies, the image you posted is the European Space Agency Exomars Rover, it has nothing to do with 5g. The workers are wearing bio-safety suits to protect mars from earths microbes .

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Come To Know What God's Plan For My Life Is? / The Lord's Chosen Ministry Members / Were Can I Download Free Hollywood Christian Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.