Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Need Your Help Guys!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Help Guys!!! (905 Views)

Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. / Please I Need Your Help Guys / It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help Guys!!! by Loveisfake007: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Please I need your advise guys! I've been in a relationship with a girl for 3months now, When we started she do call me at least twice a day, but lately I noticed she has changed, but anytime I ask that what's wrong she'd tell me nothing is wrong. She will even beg me after.. So my freind told me to test her.. So I went online to look for an average Nigerian guy's pics. so, I created a facebook with the pic, i added her and she accepted the request. So I chatted her up, asked her out after some days! to my surprise she accepted online with the guy she never met...

The girl still claims she loves me. I love the girl to be honest. What should I do??
Pls don't mind my English.. I'm a local guy.
Re: I Need Your Help Guys!!! by daddytime(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
She obviously doesn’t fancy your localness grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help Guys!!! by Bluezy13(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
The same stories....

Una no dey read other people story for here

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help Guys!!! by Barthley: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Girls no finish naw.. My brother
Re: I Need Your Help Guys!!! by puremaker7(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
go and die

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help Guys!!! by Oluromantic: 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
You and the girl..both of you no know the next agenda for una life..
Re: I Need Your Help Guys!!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Wimps.

You all should just grow up and quit boring everyone with your pathetic 'love' tales on here.
Re: I Need Your Help Guys!!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
well since she accepted your request with the other fb acct, I suggest you make it happen. Fix a date and a place, see if she will show up, you may go there first,hang around while you wait for her, then show up suddenly once she's settled, find out what she's there for. but then on a second thought, if you're not interested in her for marriage, why stress your head for nothing, you can as well just sit back and watch things as they unfold.
Re: I Need Your Help Guys!!! by 21cents: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Loveisfake007:
Please I need your advise guys! I've been in a relationship with a girl for 3months now, When we started she do call me at least twice a day, but lately I noticed she has changed, but anytime I ask that what's wrong she'd tell me nothing is wrong. She will even beg me after.. So my freind told me to test her.. So I went online to look for an average Nigerian guy's pics. so, I created a facebook with the pic, i added her and she accepted the request. So I chatted her up, asked her out after some days! to my surprise she accepted online with the guy she never met...

The girl still claims she loves me. I love the girl to be honest. What should I do??

Firstly, never let the word "love" get way over your head. It's a scam. A girl never loves for nothing if there's nothing she can gain from you or see qualities she can pass on to her kids in you. - money, intelligence, height, personality etc.

Secondly, never show a girl you're a sucker for love, she'd use it against you.

Thirdly, always create an impression that she's expendable if she doesn't act right with her head.

And lastly, ladies ain't fools, they know what they want. work on yourself and make her see you as the prize she can't afford to lose. Be independent and have hustling spirit, make money and don't yield to any excess demands from her.

PS: don't ever try to satisfy any girl, you just kee yourself for nothing. Any girl wey go stay go stay.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help Guys!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
Yawns
Re: I Need Your Help Guys!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Loveisfake007:

Tears loading
Re: I Need Your Help Guys!!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Loveisfake007:

my problem is that you guys use the word Love carelessly please use like instead.
Re: I Need Your Help Guys!!! by AfroKnight: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
You deserve better but you won’t hear word. You will still return to her and be giving excuse on her behalf.
Re: I Need Your Help Guys!!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
hw do u expect her to be 100% loyal when u haven't engaged her
Re: I Need Your Help Guys!!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Maybe you are keeping her till your wedding night and she doesn't like that
Re: I Need Your Help Guys!!! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
What help do you need from us local boy?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Guys!!! by Godsonjolly: 11:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bluezy13:
The same stories....

Una no dey read other people story for here
I tire ooo. People still find it difficult to learn. Same story u see everyday from diff people and commonsense haven't told them to have sense. That's bad
Re: I Need Your Help Guys!!! by Godsonjolly: 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Loveisfake007:

Your moniker says it all. Her love for you is fake. So leave her
Re: I Need Your Help Guys!!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:23am On Apr 09, 2020
I think you're insecure, you made a trap for her and she has seen it, she might be kidding the person. Anyways, the person (you) ask her out and she accepted, don't you ask your friends out or hang out with them.
Re: I Need Your Help Guys!!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:27am On Apr 09, 2020
Jim007:
well since she accepted your request with the other fb acct, I suggest you make it happen. Fix a date and a place, see if she will show up, you may go there first,hang around while you wait for her, then show up suddenly once she's settled, find out what she's there for. but then on a second thought, if you're not interested in her for marriage, why stress your head for nothing, you can as well just sit back and watch things as they unfold.
If I were the girl, I'll simply say someone invited me to dinner and I'll ask him what's up and what is he doing here.

(1) (Reply)

"I Attended Her Class But I Never Learned Anything" / Has Anyone Received Any Money From Fidelity Bank? / 20k Giveaway For 10 Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.