Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. (2343 Views)

I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness / Is It Wrong To Masturbate If U Have A Strong Urge Of Having Sex / I Have A Strong Urge For Sex For My Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by Ahmadusmanu(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28
Whenever I walked past someone sitting down and staring at me,I always have this strong urge to give them a dirty slap on their face.i nearly slapped a lady at the hospital today.pls help,I don't want to get into trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by Daniel7543: 5:16pm On Feb 28
Go psychiatric hospital for yaba for checkup

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by proff010: 5:23pm On Feb 28
True true you need help, I will suggest you go to Aro in Abeokuta you go slap you go tire there.
Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by slickbak(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28
wink slap someone you’re sure will beat it out of you

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by GanagiBitrus: 5:45pm On Feb 28
Go to the nearest checkpoint or Baracks & slap any soldier sitting down there....

Thank me later.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by Aleem26(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28
Try reach Abu Abel and give him a slap bruh…this must definitely cure you Walahi
Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by DiamondJLove: 6:40pm On Feb 28
you need help.we need 2 take our mental health serious

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by illicit(m): 7:09pm On Feb 28
One of the reasons I stop smoking weed is because I feel like slapping people when we talk face to face

Even if u are stronger or richer than me

I feel like slapping u for no reason
🥵

I stopped feeling that way after I quit

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by Rickmann: 7:15pm On Feb 28
Ahmadusmanu:
Whenever I walked past someone sitting down and staring at me,I always have this strong urge to give them a dirty slap on their face.i nearly slapped a lady at the hospital today.pls help,I don't want to get into trouble.

See a psychiatrist, you need some serious mental evaluation.
That's not normal.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 28
you need psychiatric evaluation...
Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by VinnyBaba: 8:12pm On Feb 28
Walk along a Roadside and find a MADMAN. smiley

Then Slap him. undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by Klinxmanz(m): 8:30pm On Feb 28
na hunger and lack of balanced diet for 9ja economy dey cos am!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by talk2hb1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28
Ahmadusmanu:
You have no option than to follow up with that urge of yours, just make the person is a soldier 🪖 and this should occur inside barracks.
Bon Appétit
Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by Adewale1603(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28
You called this urge?
Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by Feldie: 9:06pm On Feb 28
Inversion therapy from GTA San Andreas is what you need. You need to face your fear. So when when next you have such urge to slap someone, especially strong looking guy, go ahead and do it. Your problem will be resolved

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by Quest7777: 9:34pm On Feb 28
GanagiBitrus:
Go to the nearest checkpoint or Baracks & slap any soldier sitting down there....

Thank me later.
This is the solution OP. Soldier go beat crase comot for your eye.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by imagrg(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28
This is loud!

Not everyone on the street is normal oh!
Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by PastorOlokonla: 10:25pm On Feb 28
Ahmadusmanu:

Its a normal thing. You are suffering from a disease called "slappingitis".

If you go chemist, them go give you medication.
Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by Usmanovic95(m): 10:47pm On Feb 28
With my little knowledge about Psychoanalytic theory, I can tell you that your Id is responsible for this. The Id is the part of your mind that crave for satisfaction at all time and it never cares about the consequences in other to satisfy such thought. Satisfying your Id could land you in trouble. This is where your EGO and SUPER EGO comes in, they constantly counteract your Id and make you see reason why you shouldn't do such. So listen more to your Ego and super Ego.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by Mikespecialone(m): 12:07am On Feb 29
The thing you must try to stop the urge by slapping someone one day especially a Uniform man or those military men that use to where red beret, that’s the only antidote to kill that urge cheesy
Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by KingMack(m): 12:52am On Feb 29
This man dem arrest am go meet am make e land you then you land am back to see if the urge go fall out again 😏

Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by pointblank247(m): 6:01am On Feb 29
Reduce the consumption of the following and thank me later.

Pepper
Red oil
Ewedu
Gbegiri.
Pomp from jacki
Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by Brandiebird: 6:23am On Feb 29
Simple solution: next time you see a person, preferably someone your own size, lean into those intrusive thoughts, and slap the shit out of them. What happens next will clear up those thoughts, trust me on this one.
Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by Ahmadusmanu(m): 6:30am On Feb 29
Usmanovic95:
With my little knowledge about Psychoanalytic theory, I can tell you that your Id is responsible for this. The Id is the part of your mind that crave for satisfaction at all time and it never cares about the consequences in other to satisfy such thought. Satisfying your Id could land you in trouble. This is where your EGO and SUPER EGO comes in, they constantly counteract your Id and make you see reason why you shouldn't do such. So listen more to your Ego and super Ego.
Nice one but what does ID means pl?s.and I only just want to slap those ones staring at me 4 no reason.
Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by Ahmadusmanu(m): 6:31am On Feb 29
KingMack:
This man dem arrest am go meet am make e land you then you land am back to see if the urge go fall out again 😏
U this comrade funny walhy. grin
Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by Usmanovic95(m): 7:30am On Feb 29
Ahmadusmanu:

Nice one but what does ID means pl?s.and I only just want to slap those ones staring at me 4 no reason.

The Id is a part of the subconscious part of your mind.The id (Latin for “it”) is oblivious of the external world and unaware of the passage of time. Devoid of organization, knowing neither logic nor reason, it has the ability to harbour acutely conflicting or mutually contradictory impulses side by side. It functions entirely according to the pleasure-pain principle, its impulses either seeking immediate fulfillment or settling for a compromise fulfillment. The Id just want satisfaction and damn the consequences. It can push you to slap a five star army general in the barrack without fist thinking of what the consequences will be.
Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by Rathoreng(m): 7:54am On Feb 29
Consult therapy session.
Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by MrBroke(m): 10:26am On Feb 29
Try and slap a military man and after what follows I believe the urge will disappear. Trust me grin
Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by Nice2023(m): 10:39am On Feb 29
U are not supposed to be allowed to roam alone or move freely.

Something psychologically is obviously wrong with u.

Move to zamfara or Kebbi where male superiority is extolled.

Ahmadusmanu:
Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by DevilsEqual(m): 4:56pm On Feb 29
pointblank247:
Reduce the consumption of the following and thank me later.

Pepper
Red oil
Ewedu
Gbegiri.
Pomp from jacki

How flat is the shape??

How does that head really look like? cheesy cheesy
Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by Saviourk: 5:35pm On Feb 29
Hope you don't smoke weed?
Re: Please I Need Your Help Guys, How Can I Overcome This Strong Urge. by superCleanworks(m): 5:28am On Mar 01
keep reminding yourself that you don't want to be in jail during this very hot season.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs / Engagement Is Called Off: Who Keeps The Ring? / You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.