Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? (3120 Views)

Why do all women prefer short guys because we Cute? / States In Nija With Genetically Short Or Deep Vagina / Why do all women naturally prefer short guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Sixfeetbelle: 6:54am On Apr 09, 2020
I don't think tall girls who look like a straight planks appeal to men as much as they're claiming here.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Tchalz(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2020
MayorOlohLo1:
Being a short man of about 5" 9", i have an abnormal obession over tall women, Tall Volumptous women, with Colossal bosoms and a Ass like a Tank. This short man loves them big and huge. I would still have a boner at the sight of a goddess with this qualities whils't in extremis, breathing my last.
You go die o!
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by massalati(m): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2020
mhizgracie22:
you're not short grin, 5'9 is average for a guy. By the way, I'm surprised that a guy who thinks he's short loves tall women because I read somewhere that Short guys prefer short women because tall women make them feel more insecure about their height, I guess that wasn't correct

Very true am short and i prefer short girls so as to prevent embarasment
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Herolly(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2020
I’m short of words... I really like tall girls even though I’m 5’9 I want to marry a girl taller than I do

MayorOlohLo1:
Being a short man of about 5" 9", i have an abnormal obession over tall women, Tall Volumptous women, with Colossal bosoms and a Ass like a Tank. This short man loves them big and huge. I would still have a boner at the sight of a goddess with this qualities whils't in extremis, breathing my last.

I pray I meet that tall girl who’ll meets all these requirements before it gets too late

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by kelvinkelvinkk(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2020
Well I'm 6ft and I've actually never had a female friend or gf or family or acquaintances that's taller than me .. I actually dont like short girls Cus it kinda awkward when I walk with them .. So average or tall girls does it for me I guess.
mhizgracie22:
So I just had a conversation with a female friend who's 5'11 and she complained bitterly about how her height is affecting her love life. Apparently, most of the guys she has met have complained about her being "too tall for a girl". She's very beautiful but she feels that most guys don't want to date her because she's too tall. I'm 5'6 which is average in my opinion, but I've met people who think I'm too tall for a girl �. Few weeks ago, I watched the movie "Tall girl" on Netflix (For those who haven't seen the movie, it centers around a teenage girl who's 6 ft 1½ inches tall), I was amazed at how much the lead character hated her height. While growing up, I was made to believe that being tall is a good thing but it seems most girls don't like being tall because it affects their dating life. So guys in the house, do you prefer short women, tall women, or average height women? Comment below. Ladies in the house, do you prefer being short, tall or average?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by laughitall(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2020
Team tall
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Okika123(m): 9:47am On Apr 09, 2020
When tallness they disturb me. 6'7 ft thats height
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by pryme(m): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
I don't think tall girls who look like a straight planks appeal to men as much as they're claiming here.

one of the few factual comments here so far.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State / Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) / My Ugly Past Has Ruined My Beautiful Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.