Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? (3077 Views)

Why do all women prefer short guys because we Cute? / States In Nija With Genetically Short Or Deep Vagina / Why do all women naturally prefer short guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by mhizgracie22: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
So I just had a conversation with a female friend who's 5'11 and she complained bitterly about how her height is affecting her love life. Apparently, most of the guys she has met have complained about her being "too tall for a girl". She's very beautiful but she feels that most guys don't want to date her because she's too tall. I'm 5'6 which is average in my opinion, but I've met people who think I'm too tall for a girl �. Few weeks ago, I watched the movie "Tall girl" on Netflix (For those who haven't seen the movie, it centers around a teenage girl who's 6 ft 1½ inches tall), I was amazed at how much the lead character hated her height. While growing up, I was made to believe that being tall is a good thing but it seems most girls don't like being tall because it affects their dating life. So guys in the house, do you prefer short women, tall women, or average height women? Comment below. Ladies in the house, do you prefer being short, tall or average?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Liutay(m): 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
A girl's height doesn't really matter. Even though I prefer short girls, I've had hots for girls that are tall.

Maybe your friend is giving the "don't mess with me" vibe.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by MayorOlohLo1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Being a short man of about 5" 9", i have an abnormal obsession over tall women, tall volumptous women, with colossal bosoms and a ass like a tank. This short man loves them big and huge. I would still have a boner at the sight of a goddess with this qualities whils't in extremis, breathing my last.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Abidaz(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
I like average height girl cos am a bit short. I can't let people be asking me foolish question
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Reichel99(f): 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
I am 5"11" and hardly meet guys taller, Nigeria is full of short men.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by AfroKnight: 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Short babes get wahala. Special premium wahala. Some guys like that about them sha. Me I like a babe who doesn’t have to crane her neck to look me in the eye. grin Height is not a deal breaker for me though. A long as she’s not too short, like 4’7 or something.

Tall chicks are goddesses. We love them.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by mhizgracie22: 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
MayorOlohLo1:
Being a short man of about 5" 9", i have an abnormal obession over tall women, Tall Volumptous women, with Colossal bosoms and a Ass like a Tank. This short man loves them big and huge. I would still have a boner at the sight of a goddess with this qualities whils't in extremis, breathing my last.
you're not short grin, 5'9 is average for a guy. By the way, I'm surprised that a guy who thinks he's short loves tall women because I read somewhere that Short guys prefer short women because tall women make them feel more insecure about their height, I guess that wasn't correct

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by AfroKnight: 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Reichel99:

Tall shapely chicks can come and take my money. What do I need it for? grin Take it all.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Reichel99(f): 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
AfroKnight:

Tall shapely chicks can come and take my money. What do I need it for? grin Take it all.
How tall are you?
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by MayorOlohLo1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
mhizgracie22:
you're not short grin, 5'9 is average for a guy. By the way, I'm surprised that a guy who thinks he's short loves tall women because I read somewhere that Short guys prefer short women because tall women make them feel more insecure about their height, I guess that wasn't correct
Well perhaps it's true. But not me, i feel like a real nigga with the taller women. If i'm being completely honest, i hate being around taller guys (except for acquaintances). I hate the presence of anyone who makes me feel less of a god. I avoid Taller male strangers like a plague.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tallness is good if the primarily desirable attributes are there
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Reichel99:

That has to be where you are from, there's a lot of tall guys in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Reichel99(f): 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

That has to be where you are from, there's a lot of tall guys in Nigeria
I disagree, just few tall guys. I am in Abuja.
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Reichel99:
I disagree, just few tall guys. I am in Abuja.

There are tall guys in Kano

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
Reichel99:
You haven't met me yet
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Reichel99(f): 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

There are tall guys in Kano
Ok.
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by extol1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
I prefer a tall lady any day and anytime. all the short ladies I know are all troublesome, nag and stubborn. they always have this notion that you can't cheat me because of my height that nature has already cheat them. naturally, I can't cope with a stubborn or troublesome lady, I want it gentle and smooth

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Reichel99(f): 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
wizzyrich:
You haven't met me yet
Are you up to 6"4".
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by GreatAchiever1: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Reichel99:
cheesy.
Just ask for where basketball is been played around your side and check out some dudes height nd be surprised.
Tall guyz still dey naija.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Its always beautiful having a short girlfriend stretch on her toes to get a kiss and I don't know if its a misconception, most short ladies I've met tends to be hot tempered.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Reichel99:
Are you up to 6"4".
I'm 6"5"

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Reichel99(f): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
wizzyrich:
I'm 6"5"
You are tall ooo.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
I don't know why I hate short women
Even I once heard from an elderly person that most of them are devilish angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Average or a bit shorter and bursty cool
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by PanicButton: 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
For my height 6'4, I actually prefer girls who are at least 5'10, but unfortunately they are quite rare to find, especially in Abuja. Shorter girls always and still come my way because of the attractiveness of my height, and sundries. That notwithstanding, my appeal for a taller woman is unwavering. For men below 6'0, they will have less of an issue with the height of a woman unless she is considerably shorter or taller. Admittedly it can be quite difficult for a lady with a height over 5'7. I know this because, my elder sister is 5'11 and complains as well about the challenges inherent in seeking something meaningful with taller men.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
The truth is that most tall ladies have DEEP PUSSY. Simple and short.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by simplepee(f): 12:09am On Apr 09, 2020
I'm 5'9 and it has never been a problem to me.
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by solz007(m): 12:11am On Apr 09, 2020
The thing is everybody got their thing
As for me I gat mad love for short girls & I wanna date & marry one.
Reason being dating a short girl is Lovely & adorable that's how i feel, one thing I love is watching a tall guy taking a walk with a short girl or seeing a short girl being kissed by a tall guy mehn.. That be mad chale

Well am not talking about pedolphile Move though..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Miakellz: 12:22am On Apr 09, 2020
lol. .. All these stories about short girls are true. someone said short girls have special premium wahala :Dlol. .. mad ..

I totally agree, I'm short, troublesome, hot tempered and can be devilish sometimes. I'm still a good person sha. I like my guys tall too.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by Mavinsoladele(m): 12:45am On Apr 09, 2020
My taste: Short but not toooo short. Busty and fully endowed
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by landmark86: 12:48am On Apr 09, 2020
Tall or Short everything na chop & clean mouth grin.
Wetin concern Buhari with Covik-19

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer Short Or Tall Women? by vikithor(m): 1:07am On Apr 09, 2020
If you short,may be too short,your problem isn't in your height,add value to your self,get a driving skill,you will see how guys go dey price you in dollars.
Call us for driving training, both manual or automatic cars
See our contacts below for WhatsApp or calls

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband / This Guy Works In An Oil Company... / My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.