Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,540 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS (10148 Views)

Where Can One Learn Ethical Hacking In Nsukka / Learn Ethical Hacking, Java, Javascript, Linux, PHP, Web Design, App Easily!!! / Who Wants To Learn Ethical Hacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by Maskyy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
You want to be a programmer, developer, data scientist, designer and mobile dev with a full guide and motoring with tasks.

Codefans is helping a budding developer Like you. Signup to their community and have a dream at no cost.
Novice is specially trained.

Fill this form to get started

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18cWuMdfV2fZ7ERJHRkwzpAmqaAwA-_W5R4cpE0zGeFw/edit?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by rahul100111: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2020
EvilSec:

The KLCP is not free, it costs a couple hundred quids.
Hey! I love your thread btw, if you ever wanna collab on a bug bounty program or need a CTF buddy, let me know.
If I do get ,....I think hacker one is good for things like that though I haven't tried it
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2020
<b>STAYING HIDDEN ON THE INTERNET </b>
Okay let take the first topic and let the tutorial begin full time.
WHY MUST YOU CARE ABOUT ANNONYMITY?
Even without been an ethical hacker it is not only necessary to stay Annoynymus when performing an attack but also when using the internet from an unsecured place,avoiding sensorship by network,etc.Most tutorial will say using an internet in a coffee shop is unsecured,I guess those guys are in the US and not realistic here for naija ,am not talking about people in lekki or VI,In naija mainland most free internet you get are from your bank,brt, Universities,etc.

Let talk about how the internet work on your ISP . Your network is the sole provider of internet through their router,A router let's you access the internet you won't see the router as its in their office or somewhere.Your simcard look for maat signal and the signal is amplified so that the router can process your request.Okay so your ISP assign you your IP address,They know everything about you and your whereabouts, doesn't that raise privacy concerns.Yap it does,They even go to the extent of slowing your internet speed when you are downloading,streaming on YouTube it prati Ally almost impossible to do another internet intensive task like using Facebook I mean not free Facebook but the data Facebook nither am I talking about Facebook Lite.So why is that,it Is simply because each time you press those www in your browser something called an HTTP request is made telling your router what you are accessing,That an example with your ISP.
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2020
Let talk about a free wifi,Like Google station etc,You mostly notice that tons of people are connected to This wifi each and everyone doing their thing.Similarly airtl might give Google and helping hand my giving them a router you will propably see if you are close enough to the network.Google knows you what you access ,Airtel also knows ,That why you see Google ads following you about cause it target,sorry if you think you are private on the internet,sorry for you it not....You can't view and do anything illegal ,cause it easy to track you.Am not saying do something that is illegal.An attacker for exmaple can trick you into thinking hehis the router there getting information about you of which is meant only for your router that is called man in the middle attack,that for another day.There are alot of dangers using the internet unsecured, unidentified and sensored.

2 Likes

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2020
Having seen the reason To stay hidden LET talk about How to stay hidden
<b>HOW TO STAY HIDDEN ON THE INTERNET</b>
You can basically stay hidden on the internet with three methods which I will be discussing their advantages disadvantages,how to use them and a case study to demonstrate what am saying .there won't be any screenshot as it stressful just manage my text tutorial and follow by heart.
They are three basic method to stay hidden
1.VPN
2.PROXY AND PROXYCHAINs
3. TOR
I will be discussing this methods below in separate posts.

For those of you with Android phone and without PC I will be given you how to use your powerful Android phone as an hacking manchine Sha remind me.
[bold]
MOST SIMILAR THREAD ON THIS PLATFORM JUST REFER YOU THEIR BLOG ,GIVE ME MORE LIKES AND COMMENT SO I WILL KNOW PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING IT NOT EASY TO COMPILE THIS THINGS OOO...OYA COMMON GUYS[/bold]

18 Likes

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by Mr2kul(m): 2:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Following
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by Midastouch001: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hopebringer:

Why?
angry

If you love to read, if not. Don't bother

1 Like

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by mcqwerty(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2020
This Op sef. You will get alot of people into trouble. You are not as anonymous (tor , proxychains, VPN) as you think.

Am not encouraging you. Just to advise you to tread with caution. Most folks here will attempt to use this unethically.

To all the newbies, if you can't code, you will remain a script kiddie for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by restore8(m): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
nurain150:
Having seen the reason To stay hidden LET talk about How to stay hidden
<b>HOW TO STAY HIDDEN ON THE INTERNET</b>
You can basically stay hidden on the internet with three methods which I will be discussing their advantages disadvantages,how to use them and a case study to demonstrate what am saying .there won't be any screenshot as it stressful just manage my text tutorial and follow by heart.
They are three basic method to stay hidden
1.VPN
2.PROXY AND PROXYCHAINs
3. TOR
I will be discussing this methods below in separate posts.

For those of you with Android phone and without PC I will be given you how to use your powerful Android phone as an hacking manchine Sha remind me.
[bold]
MOST SIMILAR THREAD ON THIS PLATFORM JUST REFER YOU THEIR BLOG ,GIVE ME MORE LIKES AND COMMENT SO I WILL KNOW PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING IT NOT EASY TO COMPILE THIS THINGS OOO...OYA COMMON GUYS[/bold]

Op ride on o
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by akaahs(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
I'm following with high hopes.....
Nice work, more strength to ur fingers...
Still a newbie on python and C++ ..........

1 Like

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2020
VPN

Yes this is a whole lot on its own. Sorry guys forvlate posting response rate was low. But nonwithstanding let me continue.... ..
Okay now guys let do this.

WHAT IS A VPN?
A vpn is a kind of software .That encrypts your data so that other people can sniff including your isp provider at list that is in theory. The basics advantages of thsi is that once connected to the VPS it assigns you a new ip address. Remebrr we disscussed that as your id card. Each time.

THE REALITY :
Don't. Run from frypan to fire..
Each time you connect a vpn, it means you are trusting. Them with. Everything you do on the web, your passwords, your. Location, and everything you hide from your ISP they. Now have access to it. And That why you shouldn't .Choose just any vpn
Prefarabely use paid vpn and free ones thst don't .Keep logs.

HOW IS THIS RELATED TO HACKING?
A CASE STUDY :
Assuming you the bad or good guy sat in a public redcheetah wifi. you did information. Gathering, you identify. Your target and vulnurabilities. Conducted an attack and get boosted by systen admin. You got arrested. Boom kirikiri maxium prison.. . the rest is tears.
But you coukd prevent that yap... By using a trusted vpn so instead of network traffic passing directly through the network it will go to the vps server.. ... Some vpn gives you speed some gives you security. see let me let you know...... I got over 1.2mbps download speed after connecting two von one on my phone one on my laptop.. .. .... That is insanely. Fast for a 3g connectioncwithout vpn.
..Take heart airtel... ...

TYPES OF VPN?
OPENVPN THE MOST. SECURED
IKEV2 OR SOMETHING. THE BABA OF SECURITY
IPSEC AND OTHERS.
THIS MY VPN RECKMENDATION NOTE IT MY PERSONAL OPINION .
Use speedify and protonvpn for speed.
For security find free open vpn configuration. On googke.. .Note. Am a free person i am not ready to pay. ...For those buhari daughters, millitary people hmmm you can try paid ones like expreess vpn nord vpn with a couples of dollars...
THIS IS COMMING LATE YOU KNOW I PRATICALLY DON'T. UNDRRSTAND WHY PEOPLE WILL JUST LEAVE AND READ LIKE THAT NO LIKE NO ENCOURAGMENT NO QUESTIOND WELL ALL THE BEST.... HAPPY SECURE INTERNET USAGE....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by akaahs(m): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2020
nurain150:
VPN

Yes this is a whole lot on its own. Sorry guys forvlate posting response rate was low. But nonwithstanding let me continue.... ..
Okay now guys let do this.

WHAT IS A VPN?
A vpn is a kind of software .That encrypts your data so that other people can sniff including your isp provider at list that is in theory. The basics advantages of thsi is that once connected to the VPS it assigns you a new ip address. Remebrr we disscussed that as your id card. Each time.

THE REALITY :
Don't. Run from frypan to fire..
Each time you connect a vpn, it means you are trusting. Them with. Everything you do on the web, your passwords, your. Location, and everything you hide from your ISP they. Now have access to it. And That why you shouldn't .Choose just any vpn
Prefarabely use paid vpn and free ones thst don't .Keep logs.

HOW IS THIS RELATED TO HACKING?
A CASE STUDY :
Assuming you the bad or good guy sat in a public redcheetah wifi. you did information. Gathering, you identify. Your target and vulnurabilities. Conducted an attack and get boosted by systen admin. You got arrested. Boom kirikiri maxium prison.. . the rest is tears.
But you coukd prevent that yap... By using a trusted vpn so instead of network traffic passing directly through the network it will go to the vps server.. ... Some vpn gives you speed some gives you security. see let me let you know...... I got over 1.2mbps download speed after connecting two von one on my phone one on my laptop.. .. .... That is insanely. Fast for a 3g connectioncwithout vpn.
..Take heart airtel... ...

TYPES OF VPN?
OPENVPN THE MOST. SECURED
IKEV2 OR SOMETHING. THE BABA OF SECURITY
IPSEC AND OTHERS.
THIS MY VPN RECKMENDATION NOTE IT MY PERSONAL OPINION .
Use speedify and protonvpn for speed.
For security find free open vpn configuration. On googke.. .Note. Am a free person i am not ready to pay. ...For those buhari daughters, millitary people hmmm you can try paid ones like expreess vpn nord vpn with a couples of dollars...
THIS IS COMMING LATE YOU KNOW I PRATICALLY DON'T. UNDRRSTAND WHY PEOPLE WILL JUST LEAVE AND READ LIKE THAT NO LIKE NO ENCOURAGMENT NO QUESTIOND WELL ALL THE BEST.... HAPPY SECURE INTERNET USAGE....
Nice one op. following, hope to get maximum knowledge from you on this?

1 Like

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by Kingsley121(m): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
following

1 Like

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by UrVillageGuys(m): 2:43am On Apr 16, 2020
Following

1 Like

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by DarrrkMatter: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2020
following

1 Like

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hey guys who are into web app pen testing. Join my ctf group on hackerone note this url will expire in �72 hours from now
I wi post it soon aha, I can add me on telegram. On kowole
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Evilsec
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
mcqwerty:
This Op sef. You will get alot of people into trouble. You are not as anonymous (tor , proxychains, VPN) as you think.

Am not encouraging you. Just to advise you to tread with caution. Most folks here will attempt to use this unethically.

To all the newbies, if you can't code, you will remain a script kiddie for life.
Use a secure con propably paid on a public WiFi won't. Get you busted more so I stated this is for educational post, I even added a disclaimer.... I hope most newbie won't get into trouble... Another madway is to use vpn and tor.. At least DAD won't. Find you but interpol could another way again is to borrow a network not registered. On it name. ...

1 Like

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Midastouch001:

If you love to read, if not. Don't bother
Thank you op this lowlife idiot called hopebringer is frustrated. I think I should use his account. For bruteforcing if not that nairaland has techniques inplace... .idiot frustrated hopebringer if you visit his profile you would have seen the way this idiot is causing trouble ode oshi
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=akaahs post=88451842]I'm following with high hopes.....
Nice work, more strength to ur fingers...
Still a newbie on python and C++ ..........[/quote
Focus more on python for this .Course

Or if ypuylike. EmbeddeEm.Hacking .You can do more cpp]
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by masterfactor(m): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
@ nurain150 good job, my Question are 1. Can manjaro Linux distro be use

2. can Java programming be use for ethical hacking
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
PROXYCHAINS AND PROXY

Hope you guys has setup your pen testing lab. If not there .Are. Video youtubes etc that you csn find tutorials on how to setup one all science. Guys would understand settling your lab is more important during chemistry etc.
Now I will be more Linux oriented I will start posturing command line�. Stuff in here. .. ...
Okay let go on... .

WHAT IS A PROXY?
Think of a proxy as what you can think of it ,it natural meaning . yes that is what it is exactly. The same wgeb. Doing pen testing. ...... tap remember we talk about ip... yes a proxy just act on behalf of you like it you send person to your. PTA meeting. Exactly. Using a proxy means sending another person ip to the Internet instead of you.
Example: your up is 127.0.0.1 and you connect to a proxy that change it to 197.7.7.1 USA while you are in nigeria.
WHAT IS PROXYCHAINS?
SIMPLE yes it simple to understand abi na Unilag people. Know that slang. it means proxy connected to it self in chains.....connect me to A CONNECT A TO B TO C, etc. ...
I hope everyone got it.... .. Hun. ..

HOW TO CONNECT ?
I told you earlier that we are moving to PC Linux full time don't worry .If you ain't. Get one at the end patapata... .I will do same Stuff on android ...sha remind me......

I assume you can use Linux command line or you go learn the basics of it you are good to go.. ....

Now on your kali enter the command line:
locate proxychains.conf
Edit the file where you see ip and tabs like socksand http.... �. Sorry I forgot you can type on Google .Free proxy.. Copy the up address. List. . Maybe one or five.... The bigger the chains the slower if becomes... So don't. Put millions of PROXY in the conf file.
Then enter :proxychains --help
To find help on it usage or just. Simply google it oo.. .. .On how to use proxy chains in kali.......
Shey I gat me...

REALITY?
THE REALITY IS THAT PROXY ARE SLOW, THEY ARE NOT ENCRYPTED LIKE VPN. .So they don't secure what you do Example:
You send a request to nairaland.com... You login and all your things are exposed including. Your username password etc... Just check your bros ware address bar you will see something like topic=etc......when you use proxy that shit is exposed if you use vpn you will see something. Like gddhdhdjjdfsjf that shit has been encrypted......yes u now get the difference. Between a proxy and a vpn. That why to be secure on proxy I can connect like 10 or 5 in chains so you can maxMyour .Protection.... .. yAp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sorry for my typing skills my keyboard. Is kinda frustrating.... . Ejo no vex... Help me use your sense. Carry some error I made . Ese... Thsnks
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
masterfactor:
@ nurain150 good job, my Question are
1. Can manjaro Linux distro be use

2. can Java programming be use for ethical hacking
Yes every operating .system can be used. Even windows but any Linux sis to including manjero can be used but it cons is that you have to start installing tools like it frustrating except. If manjero .has a. Security edition ...... For me iIuse Ubuntu .As my main os and kali as my virtual. Manchine in a nutshell any os can be used.. . .I recommends kali or parrot.
As to your second question ... Java has limited uses. ..For example if i want to hack Java web app... I need to java to hack applet... but i recommend learning python or rubby for writing script etc as if wil come handy
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by EvilSec: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
nurain150:
Evilsec
I see you've registered on h1... Play a couple of CTF's to earn private invites, and shoot me a message if they're eligible for bounties/if the payouts are juicy and we hack 'em together.
Collabs are fun xD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by masterfactor(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
nurain150:

Yes every operating .system can be used. Even windows but any Linux sis to including manjero can be used but it cons is that you have to start installing tools like it frustrating except. If manjero .has a. Security edition ...... For me iIuse Ubuntu .As my main os and kali as my virtual. Manchine in a nutshell any os can be used.. . .I recommends kali or parrot.
As to your second question ... Java has limited uses. ..For example if i want to hack Java web app... I need to java to hack applet... but i recommend learning python or rubby for writing script etc as if wil come handy
Thanks for the reply. what type of tools should I download......
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
masterfactor:

Thanks for the reply. what type of tools should I download......
Depends on what you want to hack.
Webapp
Embedded
Software server all required some seperate and sometimes interwoven tools...
Get nano metaexploit....
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

Bruteforcing? angry

Illiterate local wannabe, hungry jack of all trade butt licker .

Butch faced anus driller

You are a wretched penis muncher

I will devaste your entire world if you cross me again your midget knob bubbler
angry

Ode by the time your account has been hacked you will now start crying and complaining to nairalanders who don't know whrrewyou display your stupifity.... If i get your up just know you are dead.... Idiot by the time i spy on your selfie camera.. .Now i will know what's. Up . ...Idi dot he still even got the nerve to comment. ... Diddidrin. ..I wanted to avoid before if not because of op. .Now we are into it. Expect .Meta exploit payload on your phone soon. .. Its just that i don't just have your time. ..Idiot i better seek psyhcological help before it too. Late
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by Hopebringer: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
nurain150:

Ode by the time your account has been hacked you will now start crying and complaining to nairalanders who don't know whrrewyou display your stupifity.... If i get your up just know you are dead.... Idiot by the time i spy on your selfie camera.. .Now i will know what's. Up . ...Idi dot he still even got the nerve to comment. ... Diddidrin. ..I wanted to avoid before if not because of op. .Now we are into it. Expect .Meta exploit payload on your phone soon. .. Its just that i don't just have your time. ..Idiot i better seek psyhcological help before it too. Late
[/s]

Look at this wanna be anus sniffer grin

Account hacked ? Crying to nairalanders? You really are an idiot to think profiles on sucha low budget faceless forum matter grin

You are a hungry imbecilê oga, we own forumz on the deepweb and hack real tinz not nairaland accounts !! angry

Bloody hungry idiot thief

Local hacker that can hack nairaland profiles cheesy

We are having a good laugh here

Useless bastard
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

Look at this wanna be anus sniffer grin

Account hacked ? Crying to nairalanders? You really are an idiot to think profiles on sucha low budget faceless forum matter grin

You are a hungry imbecilê oga, we own forumz on the deepweb and hack real tinz not nairaland accounts !! angry

Bloody hungry idiot thief

Local hacker that can hack nairaland profiles cheesy

We are having a good laugh here

Useless bastard
Anybody seeing this idiotic post will be like oya fiile fun... It has been shown that this idiot does not know the difference between deep web and dark web.... ode man shey be u they hack deep web ni... Iya make i give you my local access point up address .Without port forwarding come back am 192.1.5.8...note i challlenge you to write that up in full.. . Even before you lay your dirty hand on my thread again.. If you want i can help you host a forum forum or dvwa application on my local host for you to come and show your skills ... Yeyenaughtu.. . .For info and correct usage of words you should be hacking forums on the dark web and not on the deep web... as the deep web contains web app that can only be viewed only if you have Ethernet connections or wireless one to their network.... And the dark web in the order hand is usually hosted on onion network. .. Keep yeying yourself

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Discovery: Bitcoin Private Keys Are The Transaction Hashes You See. / How Good Is Software Engineering Study In India? / Which Is Recommended For IT Startup? Mikrotik Vs Cisco (MTCNA Vs CCNA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.