Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS - Programming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS (10124 Views)

Where Can One Learn Ethical Hacking In Nsukka / Learn Ethical Hacking, Java, Javascript, Linux, PHP, Web Design, App Easily!!! / Who Wants To Learn Ethical Hacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by JayJayGee: 2:31am On Jan 17, 2022
rainlover:
wow! Thats amazing. What courses did you take?
Thanks.
I took so many courses. I basically jumped on any free course, bootcamp, youtube tutorial videos, ebooks I could get, so me telling you all the courses I took might not really help if you are looking for a study path and truthfully I can't remember all of them.
But if you can tell me what area in Infosec you are trying to get into I could recommend free resources and some of the courses I took that relates to that path.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It That The Things That Give Money In Tech Are Always Hidden? / Working Long Hours / Shocking Discovery: Bitcoin Private Keys Are The Transaction Hashes You See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.