Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS (10095 Views)

Where Can One Learn Ethical Hacking In Nsukka / Learn Ethical Hacking, Java, Javascript, Linux, PHP, Web Design, App Easily!!! / Who Wants To Learn Ethical Hacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
[bold]TOR[/bold]

What is TOR?
TOE is typically a network created by one kind of man like that i don't really have Google to check his name.. ... The basic reason tor was created was for annonymity. TOR is something similar to proxies. I haven't checked the source code. But the tor is based on onion directories.... Made possible by each node connnected to the network. let be honest I don't really dabble into how tor work on a source code level. but let keep in mind that the network was created for journalist to share document leak and secret. But what I whole be focusing on this tutorial is how to use tor sand not the backend on TOR... . I will be disscussing using tor to achieve annonymity..... So basically that what tor is.

HOW TO USE TOR?
TOR node access is either by a tor proxy or using the tor browser directly. but from the hacking perspective we will need to use TOR has a proxy do as all our internet generated traffic will be routed through tor.
By default as have introduced tools needed for this tutorial at the beginning we will be using kali Linux psuedo demonstrate how tor will be used as I cannot memorize all the commands Google and using man pages will be very of help when following the usage of command line in this tutorial. So burp into your terminal:
Type
sudo service tor restart
...if everything goes fine tor should be up and running
Now congratulate your self has you. Have become annoymus on the internet atleast in theory....
REALITY:
THOUGH as have said tor works on principl of proxy a connect to b and to c until you reach what you quried for..... ��
But tor doesn't completely give you that freedom.. All lot of issues can arise...let list them
1. Any untrusted node in the tor network may capture traffic and dissect your network again this is the basic reason why security agent bust those evil deals on the dark web
2.Any untrusted node may for instance may leak your ip to the internet. So think about it before using tor to do illegal activities On the Internet.
3.it is damn slow. .
Generally I advice you use tor in conjunction with a vpn.

3 Likes

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
WHAT CAN TOR DO FOR YOU?
1.you could download hacked document and softwares that are pirated over a torrent.
2.it could let you access the dark web.
3.you remain annonymus in conducting your attack over anynetwork.
ARE YOU GUYS STILL FOLLOWING SORRY FOR MY TYPING METHOD IN THE PAST. HAS HAVE GOTTEN ADAPTED TO THIS NEW KEYPAD.. .IT NOT EASY TO TYPE ASK QUESTIONS COMMENT AND LIKE.... .IOVE HEART TO HEART DIALOGUE QUESTIONS HAS IT MAKES THIS TUTORIAL INTRESTING... THANK TO YOU ALL

10 Likes

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by Soleye24(m): 12:42am On Apr 20, 2020
f
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by akaahs(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
nurain150:
WHAT CAN TOR DO FOR YOU?
1.you could download hacked document and softwares that are pirated over a torrent.
2.it could let you access the dark web.
3.you remain annonymus in conducting your attack over anynetwork.
ARE YOU GUYS STILL FOLLOWING SORRY FOR MY TYPING METHOD IN THE PAST. HAS HAVE GOTTEN ADAPTED TO THIS NEW KEYPAD.. .IT NOT EASY TO TYPE ASK QUESTIONS COMMENT AND LIKE.... .IOVE HEART TO HEART DIALOGUE QUESTIONS HAS IT MAKES THIS TUTORIAL INTRESTING... THANK TO YOU ALL
I wanted to install Linux kernel on my but what i don't understand is:
1- can I use it together with my window 8 pro?
2- if yes, what's are the prons and cons of using them together?
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
akaahs:

I wanted to install Linux kernel on my but what i don't understand is:
1- can I use it together with my window 8 pro?
2- if yes, what's are the prons and cons of using them together?
[/color]
Yes you can dual boot that what I do.... There are no cons... It makes you keep in touch with windows function like gaming etc that may be costly or not possible onlinux

1 Like

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Next I would be covering the linuxLessential commands.... But it like my people are sleeping

4 Likes

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by johnoj24(m): 12:19am On Apr 22, 2020
nurain150:
Next I would be covering the linuxLessential commands.... But it like my people are sleeping
My class mates are all absent

1 Like

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by krawther: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2020
nurain150:
LET START THE BUSINESS IT GET INTERESTING THE MORE YOU GO DEEP.
Okay I won't expect you to try learning hacking without any introduction to the internet ,how tech work, how software .I mean this is the PREQUSITE OF THIS GUILDLINES TO HACKING.
* MOST POSSESS AT LEAST A LITTLE KNOWLEGE OF HOW CODING IS DONE
* MUST HAVE A LEAST A MINIMMAL KNOWLEDGE OF HOW THE INTERNET WORKS
" MUST HAVE HARDWARE KNOWLEDGE A LITTLE LIKE WHAT IS A CPU,RAM,ROM,HDD and a LITTLE Understand of the function of each
Seems scary right Google will solve all those in less than a day
THAT THE GENERAL GUIDLINE OF TECH KNOW HOW.I WILL BE POSTING CONTINUESLY ,DEEPENDING ON FEED BACK I GET ON THIS THREAD.

This is totally wrong.
"Ethical" Hacking entails very much more than this.
The prerequisites you listed, are at most those required of a Script Kiddie beginner/novice.
For an Ethical Hacker, no way.
But thumbs up nonetheless.

2 Likes

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
krawther:

This is totally wrong.
"Ethical" Hacking entails very much more than this.
The prerequisites you listed, are at most those required of a Script Kiddie beginner/novice.
For an Ethical Hacker, no way.
But thumbs up nonetheless.
Yes that is what it is am trying to give an intro....

1 Like

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by johnoj24(m): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
nurain150:

Yes that is what it is am trying to give an intro....
Are you tire already? Let's continue na

1 Like

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by johnoj24(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2020
Let's get to know about dark and deep web

1 Like

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 12:17am On May 16, 2020
johnoj24:
Let's get to know about dark and deep web
we would[color=#000099][/color]
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by Collinz2(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2020
Silently following. Good job lad.
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by NAMUST(m): 12:10am On May 17, 2020
I hope he continues... Am enjoying it like a novel.. I now understand and can differentiate some terms and usage... Am a newbie.... Dont blame me...
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by Edopesin: 3:39pm On May 17, 2020
nurain150:
we would[color=#000099][/color]
how far wetin dey sup, we are following na

1 Like

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2020
Sorry my guys I got pissed off with the thread didnt know people are still following you know nairaland does not have a notification system. .
So guys back to bussiness.
COMMAND LINE USAGE :
This is kinda boring topic... But bear with.let me chip a small story of me.... When I was in ss2 I got a laptop newly... It fresh comes install with windows 8..i mean direct OS from manufacturer preset... So long story cut short. I was still a naive at programming as I got introduced to basic lang. .In ss1...I then decided to learn java... I tried all the best to install jdk only to crash my system constrained with resources I was unable to download a fully fleegged os. Latter on I got to download ubuntu..till now am still called bunbuntu by my mom... So that my short story.... Abeg with no appologies I discredit the window os....infact. It is very vunurable.. .Weakly design... Plus it not open source. .. I think that why bill gate could make millions. .. Over such poor design.. . I know windows users are kinda powershell or cmd.. .No appologies..... I will be treating only the Linux command line.. Basics... They are various online free tutorial on this..... .. So for the purpose of this tutorial.. .. I will be treating Linux essential command... Thanks wait for update.. .. Encouragement please

5 Likes

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 12:03am On May 18, 2020
See guys as I was typing. The whole episode
Network clear am.

.abeg sorry tommorow... .I will post Gods willing

2 Likes

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
As I was saying no be my fault oo .I gat focus on education this days...Have been jarking.
So going on...
I will list few Linux command and take one as a case study...then the more you get familiar with Linux the more it becomes easy .....so let start
LINUX IS CASE SENSITIVE.
I will start terminal usage like this /*terminal*/
:
ls - for listing files in a folder.
cd-no be condom oo...means change dir ctory,for changing directory or folder.
pwd-print working directory.Ever got stuck in a blank terminal.. without knowing what directory or folder you are working with you can get that with pwd.
cat- yes cat big meow ...this is used to read a file you know the way you would always do open .txt file by clicking ...same way cat is your terminal notepad note they are other better software....but am treating built in binary ..directly from Linux kermel.
touch-this is used to touch any babe in the world...am just kidding...touch is used to create a new file....like .txt
lscpu-used to list your computer arch..you no when some stupid software gives you hard ware requirements to run a software...you can check it with this..
uname -r-used to get kernels version etc....

My guys I will not list more than this .. cause they are tons of system command it will get boring but the basic reason for this segment is to open Yar eye to Linux command stay tuned for my next tutorial as I will use * ls* to teach command line stuffs like piping etc ... sorry for late update..encou encourage the author makes posting fast and gives me vibe....

2 Likes

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by gbolly1151(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
@Should i think this thread will help

1 Like

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
LINUX COMMAND LINE ..
Let simplfy:
1.what a directory means.
2.piping and redirect
3.learning a new tool and real command line walkaround.
WHAT A DIRECTORY MEANS
A directory is a folder.the same folder in windows.that what it means.on cmd windows it usually represented with \\\ and in Linux it ///...cool one so Linux is our main focus.say am nurain.as my username .on Linux arch my user folder is HOME on windows it USERS.
So for example if you login in your terminal you default working directory will be nurain .I talk by example say my terminal now is nurain so my current working directiory will be / nurain.so the mount is root.so /root/home/nurain is my folder using an absolute path .but a relative path is /nurain.In this tutorial I will be using ls as a command exaample command to be denoted by **.....so say *ls /root/home/nurain* will be the same thing as saying *ls* in the nurain folder.you gat me example.
Say my folder contains
a.txt b.php.
Then calling ls from nurain directory will list does .while calling ls with /root.....
Willl do the samw thing Shay u gat.....Comment ooo ..ask questions ...let know you are following ..thanks abeg let me behave like those author ....20 likes and 10 comment to unlock the next chapter.a

4 Likes

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by gbolly1151(m): 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
nurain150:
LINUX COMMAND LINE ..
Let simplfy:
2.piping and redirect
WHAT A DIRECTORY MEANS
A directory is a folder.the same folder in windows.that what it means.on cmd windows it usually represented with \\\ and in Linux it ///...cool one so Linux is our main focus.say am nurain.as my username .on Linux arch my user folder is HOME on windows it USERS.
So for example if you login in your terminal you default working directory will be nurain .I talk by example say my terminal now is nurain so my current working directiory will be / nurain.so the mount is root.so /root/home/nurain is my folder using an absolute path .but a relative path is /nurain.In this tutorial I will be using ls as a command exaample command to be denoted by **.....so say *ls /root/home/nurain* will be the same thing as saying *ls* in the nurain folder.you gat me example.
Say my folder contains
a.txt b.php.
Then calling ls from nurain directory will list does .while calling ls with /root.....
Willl do the samw thing Shay u gat.....Comment ooo ..ask questions ...let know you are following ..thanks abeg let me behave like those author ....20 likes and 10 comment to unlock the next chapter.a
Ride on
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by Edopesin: 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
nurain150:
LINUX COMMAND LINE ..
Let simplfy:
2.piping and redirect
WHAT A DIRECTORY MEANS
Say my folder contains
a.txt b.php.

I'm downloading Ubuntu this night

so Debian distributions are useless without active internet?
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Edopesin:

No when coding you need to check up the internet...and for eth it important to have internet or intranet
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Edopesin:

Have been downloading Kali since
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
PIPPING AND REDIRECT.
Ever seen officers controlling traffic Hen you have known what a redirect is Mr.The way they do their hands.
In Linux command I sight an exmaple of sending the list of all folders in your home directory to your boss using an email.Without father i will do.Let continue.
Example *ls* output /a.txt b.php/.Inorder to redirect this output to a text file so that you can do copy and paste.you need a pipe .a pipe is this > greater than symbol while a redirect is < less than symbol..OYA deralers come and attack me oo.
Example * ls > myboss.txt* output /nothing on screen/ *cat myboss.txt* output /a.txt b.php/.That how it works.
REDIRECT
Simple redirect traffic.assuming the reverse is the case your boss sent a text file with a list of file.txt containing /a.txt b.php/
and your are to read this two files on the screen.Then you can use cat with redirect instead of typing one by one
Example *cat a.txt ' enterbutton open another terminal' cat b.php* Can you see the stress.
But using redirect you could feed the terminal directly using myboss.txt.
* cat < myboss.txt* same result as above with less stress note different from *cat myboss.txt* you are literally reading myboss.txt file..did you get?.

2 Likes

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
LEARNING A NEW TOOL.
This will be as short as possible look at that ls .How do you learn it .when you have no idea.Every or most command has a manual similar help on gui.So how do you access this help manual.
Example to access ls manual type * man ls*.it simple man command means manual in full.Then you get help on how to use ls.That the work around.We have stdin and stdout means your screen and I forgot the last .stdout is your terminal if I could remember.

2 Likes

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by nurain150(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
So guys do you want me to continue this thread.It like all classmate are sleeping.when we start how to hack wifi now with direct input for my people..guys go wake up.

2 Likes

Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by Collinz2(m): 7:01am On Jun 11, 2020
nurain150:
So guys do you want me to continue this thread.It like all classmate are sleeping.when we start how to hack wifi now with direct input for my people..guys go wake up.
LOL
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by Edopesin: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
nurain150:

We're here
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
nurain150:
LINUX COMMAND LINE ..
Let simplfy:
2.piping and redirect
WHAT A DIRECTORY MEANS
Say my folder contains
a.txt b.php.
I love your tutorials though the spelling is crapped up. I guess it's due to your keyboard. But I just quoted you to point out that '>' and '<' are redirection symbols, a pipe symbol is '|' I've forgotten what it's used for sha but still you had better ride on oh. This one I am seeing June 10th.
Re: LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS by Hotspotbro(m): 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
XXE
SQL Injection
Those are the bosses in web pen testing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It That The Things That Give Money In Tech Are Always Hidden? / What Does It Take To Develop An Ecommerce Site Like Ebay & Amazon / Shocking Discovery: Bitcoin Private Keys Are The Transaction Hashes You See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.