Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life (6177 Views)

How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life / Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life / Four Kinds Of Heart You Need To use to Overcome Evil, Yahoo & Ritual Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by Greatzeus(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Easybela:
undecided op forget that thing,gone are the days when women get married because of character,things have changed,come and I will show you women whom are married without having an atom of respect or character,even with all these qualities ,they are happily married,they have maids who cook and do everything for them.
I completely agree with you.Yes character supercede beauty but how will I know a woman's character for sure when I am not God?
Life is a gamble,most men gamble when it comes to marriage,they hope it will turn out well. Also most men go for beauty over character because that is what they sure of.
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by Kontrol97(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
DaHrNn0001:

I really don't understand where you're coming from or what exactly you are trying to point at... See what you call happily married is just charade on the outside... No man wants a disrespectful wife neither a woman with no character... Keep it up cus your feminism won't help you in no way... Las Las you will still come to Nairaland to give us tale of a bad man but rather of a ranting woman with no respect and character...LOBBISH

Gbam!!!
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by oludolars(m): 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Easybela:
undecided op forget that thing,gone are the days when women get married because of character,things have changed,come and I will show you women whom are married without having an atom of respect or character,even with all these qualities ,they are happily married,they have maids who cook and do everything for them.

That character might work for a lady who is spoilt and very rich ( provides everything for the man).

Not somone that sells rice in a small shop and lives in a single room apartment where a friend to the hubby walks past their room into their bathroom to have his bath every evening. She should have displayed the arrogance and rudeness to such friend instead of asking for advice here.

They come here to mislead younger ones.
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by Lamanii22(f): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
jawalis:
You forget to Add some more points:
5. The Ugly ones: Stop telling me beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. This is 21st century. Some ladies are damn ugly that all they depend on are BeautyPlus and lots of other beauty enhancement means like Ariza and Nobody. Listen up, No man wants to be waking up everyday with a monkey right by him.
6. The Brokee: These Set of women see Relationships as a poverty alleviation scheme. They feel entitled to men’s income and are always demanding for every. (Baby my mother wants to make her hair, baby we don’t have foodstuffs at home, baby pls I need to change my phone etc). There are plenty of them here on Nairaland, some even said; it’s men responsibility to take care of their financial need meanwhile all they have gotten is just the endless hole between their legs.

Let me not talk much. Biggest Bothers here will complete it. iamD, Richard, DaddyRochie1642 what’s your take. Say something Ignis

Guy, you dey para ooo kilode
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by Allaboutkatiee(f): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ilal:
There are different habits that may hinder one from getting married early, late or not get married their entire lifetime. But we're not going to talk about “Habits” of a lady but rather about “Kinds” of Ladies that faces late marriage and most times, NO Marriage due to their “kinds”.
Below are the four kinds of ladies that faces late marriage and the answers that most certainly work:

1. The beautiful lady.
Beautiful ladies are always attractive to the eye. Though they’re victims of multiple relationships - Don’t get me wrong though. Most guys that date beautiful ladies date them for the sake of fun.

They just want the company of a pretty lady they can show off at club, etc. The attractiveness of most ladies makes it difficult for them to keep themselves for a man.

This is as a result of temptations from several men, knocking like there’s n tomorrow.

Their problem: The problem beautiful ladies faces is that most guys don’t really love them for who they are but their beauty and men doubt the ability of beautiful ladies to make a good home. This poses a threat for them to marry because most men consider beautiful ladies as flirts. Most men will rather consider a beautiful lady as side chic.

The solution: Have a picture of the kind of man you want to marry. You’re lucky you are beautiful because you will get lots of proposals from various men. But be ready to identify that man whom you truly like to marry.

Be loyal to him and don’t flirt with other guys cause that can make him feel insecure or jealous when he is not around. He will be proud to marry you if you could add some quality character to your beauty.

2. The perfect lady.
The perfect lady in this case does not imply that the Lady herself is perfect but their expectation of their dream man is too high that they kept being selective on the type of man that they want to settle down with.

Most times, the person they love may not like them and the person that likes them may not be their love. Those perfect ladies always want a “tall, rich, caring and handsome man and such lady might include color in their criteria. Any man that misses out on any of those qualities ends up being rejected like they’re less of a man.

Their problem: The problem such ladies face is that they end up loving the “Container” instead of the “Content”. A guy comes around with all of those quality but lacks character.

The Solution: Accommodate a man who posses at least 50% of the qualities you desire, the rest will develop with love.

3. The career woman.
For these ladies, marriage is not their headache but their career. Their career comes first. Nothing can take the place of their career. They’re hardworking, ambitious and they’re successful in life. They may be feminist. They love the saying “What a man can do, a woman can do better”.

Their problem: The problem of career women is time management. They run everything in life like business including their relationships. They always want to be the Boss in all things and this poses a threat to their man.

“The more masculine a lady behaves, the less attractive she is to a man”.

The solution: Career woman cry in their closet. Though they appear strong like there’s no tears in their dictionary. They silently wish for a man who will love and treat them like a real woman.

The best solution for any career woman is to simply be submissive to a man. Avoid unnecessary arguments with him, be more feminine in your outlook, dress casual, sensual and stop being the boss in the house.

Ask for his opinion on issues that relates to you (personal issues) and as it affects your relationship. You don’t have to always decide for your relationship – where to hangout, etc. let him lead too. These are what you need to make a man marry you if you are a career woman.

Meanwhile, it is important to love a man that understands the nature of your job.

4. The rich man’s daughter.
The rich man’s daughter takes pleasure on her father’s wealth. As far as she’s concern, her father is her hero and no man can replace her fathers’ love and care for her. She believes that every man that is approaching her is after her fathers’ wealth and not her love. Such ladies easily disrespect their man if they have any.

They talk rudely to him especially if he is not financially buoyant. So this makes them unattractive to men who genuinely love them. Men are naturally proud and will not like to mess their hard earned reputation on such cheap insult.

Their Problem: Most rich men’s daughter marry late or marry the wrong man because some men will do all they can including pretense just to get what they want.

The Solution: The Humility of a rich man’s daughter is her greatest weapon to attract the right man. Men will naturally be drawn to you, if you are humble no matter your financial status. Your beauty is secondary.

Have you not met ladies with beauty but no brains?

Source: http://www.juilal.com/2020/03/four-kinds-of-women-who-may-not-marry.html?m=1

Your right about the beautiful girls part@op
I find it hard to get into a serious relationship. sad
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by tiswell(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ladyjane5657:

When I came across ur comment.. Instinctively I knew u were something of a fool.. And a stroll to ur timeline confirmed it.. U need all the mental Rehabilitation u can get.

PS: Don't drag me/ this post because na uncircumcised thunder go greet u... angry
Easy Sis.easy

1 Like

Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by DaddyRochie1642: 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ladyjane5657:

When I came across ur comment.. Instinctively I knew u were something of a fool.. And a stroll to ur timeline confirmed it.. U need all the mental Rehabilitation u can get.

PS: Don't drag me/ this post because na uncircumcised thunder go greet u... angry

You're trying so Hard to get my attention,... Try Harder.

Spits In Disgust
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by DaddyRochie1642: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
jawalis:

You are superb bro. Do not mind that bitch above

The Malnourished Swine is trying so Hard to get my attention gringrin

How are you bro, ... Hope you're Safe and in good Health?, ... Your State On Lockdown?
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by jawalis(m): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lamanii22:

Guy, you dey para ooo kilode
Not really bossman. Our eyes are opened. Gone are those days where these bitches manipulate men all in the name of love. We got standards now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by jawalis(m): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

The Malnourished Swine is trying so Hard to get my attention gringrin

How are you bro, ... Hope you're Safe and in good Health?, ... Your State On Lockdown?
Am doing well bro. Though the lockdown is a hell
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by Sixfeetbelle: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ladyjane5657:

He sounds so full of himself. I never knew being egotistical looked something like this.

2 Likes

Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by Vulcanheph(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Marriage is not an achievement in life pls
Are you Tired of selling your audio Rotten Meat......or you think having a new moniker will make people not to recognise you.
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by maak400: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Meeyankee:

Who be this mumu what is my business is sending any nairaland girl pm?? Post the screen shot of the pm let us see . I never send pm to beautiful nairaland girls Na this ugly thing I wan send pm. For your information sense come nairaland here I never send any pm to any lady.
Don’t mind her joor, she’s just trying to get back at you. The way you yab am say she ugly pepper her body grin
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

He sounds so full of himself. I never knew being egotistical looked something like this.

He is a Lil inflated agege bread..and He is so lucky the people on this thread are cool

1 Like

Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by properties4sale: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Easybela:
y
If u are up to 20 and write this, I'll ne very surprised.
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

You're trying so Hard to get my attention,... Try Harder.

Spits In Disgust

hahaha in Sade's voice: U soooo wish! Heediot!
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by andrewtosin(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ladyjane5657:

Ladyjane... E don tey oh
cheesy
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
maak400:

Don’t mind her joor, she’s just trying to get back at you. The way you yab am say she ugly pepper her body grin
I tire for that ugly thing oo. If I ever send any nairaland girl pm make my grand papa turn for e grave .
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by bonnyhope: 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Easybela:

Liar

If you don't have good character, then I am sorry 4 u, stop encouraging ursef
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by bonnyhope: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Meeyankee:

You are not supposed to made such comments because you are
Very ugly.. with this your ugliness,bad character come
Still join again na oyo for you ooo.
Buhh she try small na for 4 face
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
bonnyhope:

Buhh she try small na for 4 face
Spit nothing try for there see face like nightmares
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by DaddyRochie1642: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ladyjane5657:

I know it's that "Thick Penis" picture that you saw in my Profile that's making you Delusional and Making you act this way.
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
andrewtosin:
Ladyjane... E don tey oh
cheesy

Loll.. Yea been a bit more than busy
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by duality(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Easybela:

Happily married indeed.

You know Tonto Dike right?

Search and read the threads about her before the marriage, when she got married, when the went to France to lock their Love key abi is it padlock? , Read about when she got a Jeep from her husband and how people felt she was lucky and happily married. Some Ladies felt dejected about themselves by just reading about Tonto.

Now, search and read the threads of the bad days and you'll know s lot of people are just enduring marriage.

1 Like

Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by KingZaddy(m): 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
How Did Come About This Illogical belief
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by andrewtosin(m): 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ladyjane5657:

Loll.. Yea been a bit more than busy
Your answers don prayer niyen

Sorry I mean God don answer your prayers... grin
How are you relative to the lock-down?
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by Malawian(m): 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
5. The Sadists.

1 Like

Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:14am On Apr 10, 2020
andrewtosin:

Your answers don prayer niyen

Sorry I mean God don answer your prayers... grin
How are you relative to the lock-downa?

grin grin Jus's pack for house o..still dey work join am..
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by bigpicture001: 9:49am On Apr 10, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Marriage is not an achievement in life pls

But its a means to achievement....

Ask Jeff bezos wife!
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by chuksme(m): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2020
op forget that thing,gone are the days when women get married because of character,things have changed,come and I will show you women whom are married without having an atom of respect or character,even with all these qualities ,they are happily married,they have maids who cook and do everything for them.

How old are you? your level of experience is low. please try and update.
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by frozen70(f): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2020
Ilal:
There are different habits that may hinder one from getting married early, late or not get married their entire lifetime. But we're not going to talk about “Habits” of a lady but rather about “Kinds” of Ladies that faces late marriage and most times, NO Marriage due to their “kinds”.
Below are the four kinds of ladies that faces late marriage and the answers that most certainly work:

1. The beautiful lady.
Beautiful ladies are always attractive to the eye. Though they’re victims of multiple relationships - Don’t get me wrong though. Most guys that date beautiful ladies date them for the sake of fun.

They just want the company of a pretty lady they can show off at club, etc. The attractiveness of most ladies makes it difficult for them to keep themselves for a man.

This is as a result of temptations from several men, knocking like there’s n tomorrow.

Their problem: The problem beautiful ladies faces is that most guys don’t really love them for who they are but their beauty and men doubt the ability of beautiful ladies to make a good home. This poses a threat for them to marry because most men consider beautiful ladies as flirts. Most men will rather consider a beautiful lady as side chic.

The solution: Have a picture of the kind of man you want to marry. You’re lucky you are beautiful because you will get lots of proposals from various men. But be ready to identify that man whom you truly like to marry.

Be loyal to him and don’t flirt with other guys cause that can make him feel insecure or jealous when he is not around. He will be proud to marry you if you could add some quality character to your beauty.

2. The perfect lady.
The perfect lady in this case does not imply that the Lady herself is perfect but their expectation of their dream man is too high that they kept being selective on the type of man that they want to settle down with.

Most times, the person they love may not like them and the person that likes them may not be their love. Those perfect ladies always want a “tall, rich, caring and handsome man and such lady might include color in their criteria. Any man that misses out on any of those qualities ends up being rejected like they’re less of a man.

Their problem: The problem such ladies face is that they end up loving the “Container” instead of the “Content”. A guy comes around with all of those quality but lacks character.

The Solution: Accommodate a man who posses at least 50% of the qualities you desire, the rest will develop with love.

3. The career woman.
For these ladies, marriage is not their headache but their career. Their career comes first. Nothing can take the place of their career. They’re hardworking, ambitious and they’re successful in life. They may be feminist. They love the saying “What a man can do, a woman can do better”.

Their problem: The problem of career women is time management. They run everything in life like business including their relationships. They always want to be the Boss in all things and this poses a threat to their man.

“The more masculine a lady behaves, the less attractive she is to a man”.

The solution: Career woman cry in their closet. Though they appear strong like there’s no tears in their dictionary. They silently wish for a man who will love and treat them like a real woman.

The best solution for any career woman is to simply be submissive to a man. Avoid unnecessary arguments with him, be more feminine in your outlook, dress casual, sensual and stop being the boss in the house.

Ask for his opinion on issues that relates to you (personal issues) and as it affects your relationship. You don’t have to always decide for your relationship – where to hangout, etc. let him lead too. These are what you need to make a man marry you if you are a career woman.

Meanwhile, it is important to love a man that understands the nature of your job.

4. The rich man’s daughter.
The rich man’s daughter takes pleasure on her father’s wealth. As far as she’s concern, her father is her hero and no man can replace her fathers’ love and care for her. She believes that every man that is approaching her is after her fathers’ wealth and not her love. Such ladies easily disrespect their man if they have any.

They talk rudely to him especially if he is not financially buoyant. So this makes them unattractive to men who genuinely love them. Men are naturally proud and will not like to mess their hard earned reputation on such cheap insult.

Their Problem: Most rich men’s daughter marry late or marry the wrong man because some men will do all they can including pretense just to get what they want.

The Solution: The Humility of a rich man’s daughter is her greatest weapon to attract the right man. Men will naturally be drawn to you, if you are humble no matter your financial status. Your beauty is secondary.

Have you not met ladies with beauty but no brains?

Source: http://www.juilal.com/2020/03/four-kinds-of-women-who-may-not-marry.html?m=1

Your statements centred on women must be submissive and don't argue with your man

You see, you can't be submissive to a beast or to some that have no regards for you

Yes, we have to argue especially when his sense of reasoning is just being selfish and self-centered

If you come across a rich woman or a rich man daughter, you don't brag or show your pride

Staying humble shows you respect her background and you will appreciate her for respecting who you are

You can't be jobless and next to a nuisance instead if you to look for your level, you scaled the fence to an all-made woman, then you want to show yourself and you expect her to respect your stupidity, it won't work

As a woman respects a well to fo man, a man should respect a well to do woman or well to do family, be humble and you will end up with the full control of your home

If you want respect from people, show respect to them

If you as a parent, you don't provide for your child and such child fends for himself through hard lines, what makes you think he will respect you as a parent

You lost it all because you goofed
Re: Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life by frozen70(f): 10:07am On Apr 10, 2020
jawalis:
You forget to Add some more points:
5. The Ugly ones: Stop telling me beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. This is 21st century. Some ladies are damn ugly that all they depend on are BeautyPlus and lots of other beauty enhancement means like Ariza and Nobody. Listen up, No man wants to be waking up everyday with a monkey right by him.
6. The Brokee: These Set of women see Relationships as a poverty alleviation scheme. They feel entitled to men’s income and are always demanding for every. (Baby my mother wants to make her hair, baby we don’t have foodstuffs at home, baby pls I need to change my phone etc). There are plenty of them here on Nairaland, some even said; it’s men responsibility to take care of their financial need meanwhile all they have gotten is just the endless hole between their legs.

Let me not talk much. Biggest Bothers here will complete it. iamD, Richard, DaddyRochie1642 what’s your take. Say something Ignis

There is nothing like ugly in human life

Every woman is beautifully made, well crafted by nature for a man's pleasure

That you regard as ugly, someone is eager to have her

Uglyen are not seen as ugly because he has what he needs to keep a woman spell bond

If you remove make up you will see the true beauty of a woman
So no matter how a woman is, a man must love or lust for her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Adult Film Actress Peace Olayemi Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram / I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling / 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.