Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Jesus Is God. See - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is God. See (10405 Views)

Jesus Is God! See Evidenced / God Is A Good Loving God. See Proof / Wearing Of Trouser As A Woman Is Unacceptable By God,see Proof. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is God. See by Shelumiel: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Janosky:

Still no proof for your spurious claims.... grin
Go & read all your posts, you have never brought any tangible evidence here.. grin
Shame no dey catch you to dey LIE LIE...
Make we see the results of your research on these topics:
Desiderus Erasmus,
Johanine comma
and textus receptus....
If you get "liver" , bring the results of the research you did..... grin grin
Oga pack. You choose to listen to trash online and you come here feeling you're smart... Oga pack well with you JW occultic lifestyle. cheesy
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Janosky: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
hupernikao:

Scripture and verse Sir? if you mean that relates to creating Jesus.

" The first born of every creature" col1:15 has nothing to do with fictitious claim of preeminence.

"The beginning of the creation by God" Rev3:14 has nothing to do with preeminence..

It's evil to lie that "in the beginning.." (John 1smiley or
"the beginning" (in Matt 19:4 and Rev3:14) means "the ruler"..

Make una Trinitarians dey fear God Almighty,Yahweh .....
Jesus Christ is God's first creature... grin
The screenshots speaks for itself..

Re: Jesus Is God. See by Janosky: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Shelumiel:
Oga pack. You choose to listen to trash online and you come here feeling you're smart... Oga pack well with you JW occultic lifestyle. cheesy
You are no better than the Jews who LIED that Jesus is God, the same scam called Trinity.
John 10:36. John 19:6-7.

You're just making USELESS noise here....
Still, Zero PROOF. grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Shelumiel: 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
Janosky:

You are no better than the Jews who LIED that Jesus is God, the same scam called Trinity.
John 10:36. John 19:6-7.

You're just making USELESS noise here....
Still, Zero PROOF. grin grin grin
You're a super olodo... Lol. The Jews said Jesus was God which was why they wanted to stone Him because they felt it was blasphemy (John 10:33). So what the f**k are you saying...? I never knew JWs keep twisting things all in the name of denying the divinity of Jesus. Shame on Charles Russell Tuze and his band of gay perverts grin
Re: Jesus Is God. See by thankgod460(m): 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
Janosky:

John 1:18 "no man has ever seen God at any time", do you understand that?
Why does your opinion contradict John 1:18?
God is a spirit or two spirits ? grin

I will like if you can complete the sentence in John 1:18b "which is in the bosom of the father " Did you know what is meant to be "in the bosom" I.e to be inside of one heart. Meaning that it can never be separated because they are one. Is not possible to separate yourself from your heart where your thoughts usually come from
From the same John 1:18c says he hath declare him (IE made him known) " . Let me explain this - Jesus as the word serve as power through which God created all things (John 1: 3). how can you separate the power you are using for your daily job from you? It Is impossibly.
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Janosky: 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
thankgod460:

I will like if you can complete the sentence in John 1:18b "which is in the bosom of the father " Did you know what is meant to be "in the bosom" I.e to be inside of one heart. Meaning that it can never be separated because they are one. Is not possible to separate yourself from your heart where your thoughts usually come from
From the same John 1:18c says he hath declare him (IE made him known) " . Let me explain this - Jesus as the word serve as power through which God created all things (John 1: 3). how can you separate the power you are using for your daily job from you? It Is impossibly.

You mean Lazarus lived inside the heart (bosom) of Father Abraham? Lazarus and Abraham are one.
Issoryt ! grin
Bros , Jesus Christ and his Father are different entities..
In John 20:17 and Revelation 3:5,11,12 listen to the voice of Jesus,the son of God speaks to you..
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Ladyvin(f): 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
OtemAtum:

Alive only in the enslaved minds of human beings. Non-existent in reality.

Matthew 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

I believe he lives and I pray he will open your eyes to the truth one day
Re: Jesus Is God. See by thankgod460(m): 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Janosky:

You mean Lazarus lived inside the heart (bosom) of Father Abraham? Lazarus and Abraham are one.
Issoryt ! grin
In John 20:17 and Revelation 3:5,11,12 listen to the voice of Jesus,the son of God speaks to you..
Sir, I once texted you that English words shows their meanings base on context. You cannot just read and be translating it has you desire.
Did you know one thing, If Jesus had present himself to his people has God, no one will follow him, even the apostles. The word son of God was revealed to Peter by the spirit of God. It was after his death that is more clearer to the apostles John that Jesus is beyond mere son of God via the revelation from Holy Spirit .
Even we have in some verses where Jesus present himself as the son of man (Matt 9:6), is God man? . Some people don't believe him to be messiah or Christ and he want people to believe him, that is why he present himself to the level by which people can believe him and followed him. In revelation that you are referring to is still the same things. He need to present himself to the level by which people will not be stumble by his word and his presentation.

When Lazarus died, bible says Jesus wept, why? this is just to show that he also sympathize with them so that they will not be looking at him as if he intentionally wait for Lazarus to be stinky before he will appear so as to showcase his authority or using him to perform miracle. Your level of relationship and interaction with others will be based on the caliber of people you are dealing with, isn't it? Same things is applicable
Thanks
Re: Jesus Is God. See by thankgod460(m): 12:03am On Apr 11, 2020
Janosky:

Issoryt ! grin

Another things sir, Matt. 28:18b says all power is given to me in heaven and in earth.
If all power in Nigeria has given to Osinbajo, then what is Buhari during on seat again.
Jesus said in John 14:20 that in that day yesterday shall know that I am in my father and my father is in me. (Mystery).
Question sir, is it possible for you to be in your father and your father will be in you, how?
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Janosky: 12:30am On Apr 11, 2020
Shelumiel:
You're a super olodo... Lol. The Jews said Jesus was God which was why they wanted to stone Him because they felt it was blasphemy (John 10:33). So what the f**k are you saying...? I never knew JWs keep twisting things all in the name of denying the divinity of Jesus. Shame on Charles Russell Tuze and his band of gay perverts grin

John 10:36. John19:6-7 & 3:16-17 your own Bible dey judge you.... Jesus said they LIED.. grin
The same LIE you base your Trinity...

Shelumiel has violated Nairaland Rule no8..
False information & defamation of character of an innocent man.. borne out of malicious intent..
Nairaland Religion mods take note...
Cc:
OAMAJ
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Janosky: 12:45am On Apr 11, 2020
thankgod460:

Another things sir, Matt. 28:18b says all power is given to me in heaven and in earth.
If all power in Nigeria has given to Osinbajo, then what is Buhari during on seat again.
Jesus said in John 14:20 that in that day yesterday shall know that I am in my father and my father is in me. (Mystery).
Question sir, is it possible for you to be in your father and your father will be in you, how?
When king Pharaoh gave power and authority to Joseph, what was the king doing on his seat ?

Is Osinbajo an incarnate of Buhari? grin
God is a spirit, Why would one hand over power to another if indeed they are one spirit being ? grin
Can one spirit being hand over power and authority to himself?

John14:20= John 17:21,22. Go& figure it out
Re: Jesus Is God. See by thankgod460(m): 4:31am On Apr 11, 2020
Janosky:

When king Pharaoh gave power and authority to Joseph, what was the king doing on his seat ?

God is a spirit, Why would one hand over power to another if indeed they are one spirit being ? grin

You are using Joseph as an example, don't you know that pharaoh gave Joseph limitation by telling him that he will be superior than him in throne. Anyway just using osinbajo as examples
Jesus in John 14: 13, make a distinct word to proof unto people that he is the power of God, because all he was doing is for God to be glorified "anything you ask in my name, I will do it". As I once asked you can you separate the power you use in your daily activities from yourself? No, because it comes out of you. If Jesus make it open to the people of the world that is God , no one will believe him as you are saying right now, when he told them that is greater than father Abraham, they said he blaspheme, how much more if I now present himself as God. Sir this is the mystery that mere man can't understand. If I want to win your soul, I will come down to the level of your understanding. So that people will give you audience. When Jesus called himself son of man, is God a man?
Please pray to God for clarification on his words than you contradicting the scriptures by what you seems it was true. It means you don't believe in Trinity.
Re: Jesus Is God. See by OtemAtum: 5:19am On Apr 11, 2020
Ladyvin:

Matthew 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

I believe he lives and I pray he will open your eyes to the truth one day
A fictitious character made to talk by Matthew grin

Common Era 4: 73. Now there was a very sharp disagreement between them. And Matthew went apart from Lucas in the days when the temple of Jerusalem was destroyed. Now Matthew, having many of the scrolls of Marcus with him, began to make up history for Iesus Kristus[Jesus Christ], working with the supposed lineage of one noble Saducees by the name Maathan.
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 11, 2020
hupernikao:

Scripture and verse Sir? if you mean that relates to creating Jesus.

Was God Almighty born? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is God. See by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 11, 2020
thankgod460:

Does this indicate that someone greater gave him?

And does this indicate that when all powers has been given to Jesus, it also includes the one who gave him?

Please explain what Apostle Paul meant in this Bible verse~ 1Corinthians 15:27

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is God. See by Shelumiel: 5:50am On Apr 11, 2020
Janosky:

John 10:36. John19:6-7 & 3:16-17 your own Bible dey judge you.... Jesus said they LIED.. grin
The same LIE you base your Trinity...

Shelumiel has violated Nairaland Rule no8..
False information & defamation of character of an innocent man.. borne out of malicious intent..
Nairaland Religion mods take note...
Cc:
OAMAJ
Oga, you're on cheap narcotics grin. When I gave textual proof of everything you shameless came out and said it was a forgery thereby bringing out the JW in your lying-ass.. .but its okay. JWs are pretty stupid, especially since they reject everything the bible says. So here is the truth. Read it and weep grin. Jesus says, "I and the Father are one" John 10:30
Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us." Jesus answered, Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?" John 14:8, 9
Why do Christians(except JWs grin.) claim that Jesus is God come in the flesh? Christians did not invent this idea, Jesus Himself is the one who makes this claim, over and over. Christians accept His Word. Those who disagree, disagree with Jesus and what He says. grin
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 11, 2020
Janosky:

Re: Jesus Is God. See by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 11, 2020
Shelumiel:
Oga, you're on cheap narcotics grin. When I gave textual proof of everything you shameless came out and said it was a forgery thereby bringing out the JW in your lying-ass.. .but its okay. JWs are pretty stupid, especially since they reject everything the bible says. So here is the truth. Read it and weep grin. Jesus says, "I and the Father are one" John 10:30
Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us." Jesus answered, Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?" John 14:8, 9
Why do Christians(except JWs grin.) claim that Jesus is God come in the flesh? Christians did not invent this idea, Jesus Himself is the one who makes this claim, over and over. Christians accept His Word. Those who disagree, disagree with Jesus and what He says. grin

God sent Jesus as a representative John 3:18!

A representative proves that the one he/she is representing is REAL, by trying to do exactly what he would have done if that one is to be here in person! John 8:28

Before the arrival of the Messiah, Israelites have been awaiting the PROPHET coming to represent JEHOVAH (their God).

Moses foretold that a prophet will rise in their midst to represent their God! {Deuteronomy 18:15-18} but instead of attacking whoever disobeys this coming representative of their God, God himself swear to come and eliminate whoever disobeys his representative! Deuteronomy 18:19

No prophet matched this description!

Apostle Peter (anointed by God's spirit) confirmed that Jesus is this long awaited representative! Act 3:20-23

So Jesus was telling Thomas that he need not ask of the father again when the representative who understands all that the father wants to tell them is here! smiley
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Shelumiel: 6:30am On Apr 11, 2020
Maximus69:

God sent Jesus as a representative John 3:18!

A representative proves that the one he/she is representing is REAL, by trying to do exactly what he would have done if that one is to be here in person! John 8:28

Before the arrival of the Messiah, Israelites have been awaiting the PROPHET coming to represent JEHOVAH (their God).

Moses foretold that a prophet will rise in their midst to represent their God! {Deuteronomy 18:15-18} but instead of attacking whoever disobeys this coming representative of their God, God himself swear to come and eliminate whoever disobeys his representative! Deuteronomy 18:19

No prophet matched this description!

Apostle Peter (anointed by God's spirit) confirmed that Jesus is this long awaited representative! Act 3:20-23

So Jesus was telling Thomas that he need not ask of the father again when the representative who understands all that the father wants to tell them is here! smiley

Have you read through the bible before? I seriously doubt. For if you had you'll not be adding and subtracting like you're doing. But let us study something here . Here are some questions and answers we would all agree on:
1. In whose name do people come together to pray? God
2. Who presence is actually there when people come
together to pray? God's.
3. Who sends angels? God
4. To whom belong the elect? God 5. Whose presence is eternally with God's followers? God 6. Who is in Heaven and comes from Heaven? God 7. Who comes from Heaven? God 8. In whom should we place faith in order to have eternal
life?God
9. Through whom is salvation? God 10. Who satisfies our spiritual hunger and thirst? God 11. Who will raise people on the Last Day? 12. Who is the bread of life? God 13. Whose words will never pass away? God 14. Who gives life? God
15. Who is the Life? God
16. Who will give life if we lose life for his sake? God 17. To whom shall we give our highest love? God 18. Who gives streams of living water (the Spirit)? God 19. Who is the light of the world? God 20. Who sets people free from sin? God 21. Who has the right to forgive sin? God 22. Who is eternal? God
23. Who is the resurrection and the life? God 24. Who is "Lord"? God
25. Who will prepare a place in Heaven for believers? God God 26. Who is the Way? God God 27. Who is the Truth? God God 28. Who gives power to bear fruit [good works]? God God 29. You can do nothing apart from whom? God God 30. Who holds the keys of death and Hades? God God 31. Who searches hearts and minds? God God 32. Who will repay each according to their deeds? God
33.Who will come on the clouds of Heaven to judge? God
34. Who is the Lord of the Sabbath? God 35. Who sits on his glorious throne at the renewal of all things? God
36. Who will judge the nations? God.
Now let us compared Jesus to these attributes
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Shelumiel: 6:45am On Apr 11, 2020
1. In whose name do people come together to pray? Jesus. Jesus says, "For where two or three come together in my name [to pray]" Matthew 18:19,20
2. Who presence is actually there when people gather to pray? Jesus. Jesus says, "For where two or three come together in my name [to pray], there am I with them" Matthew 18:19, 20
3. Who sends angels? Jesus. Jesus says, "The Son of Man will send out his angels" Matthew 13:41 Jesus says, "They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels" Matthew 24:30,31 [also Mt. 16:27, 25:31]
4. To whom belong the elect? Jesus. Jesus says, "they will gather his elect from the four winds" Matthew 24:30, 31
5. Whose presence is eternally with God's followers? Jesus' Jesus says, "I will be with you always, to the very end of the age" Matthew 28:20
6. Who is in Heaven and comes from Heaven? Jesus Jesus says, "No one has ever gone into Heaven except the one who came from Heaven - the Son of Man" John 3:13
7. Who comes from Heaven? Jesus Jesus says, "I am the living bread that came down from Heaven" John 6:51 Jesus says, "I am from above. ... I am not of this world" John 8:23 Jesus says, "I came from the Father and entered the world; now I am leaving the world and going back to the Father" John 16:28
8. In whom should we place faith in order to have eternal life? Jesus . Jesus says, "the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life" John 3:14, 15 Jesus says, "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish" John 10:28
9. Through whom is salvation? Jesus. Jesus says, "I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved." John 10:9
10. Who satisfies our spiritual hunger and thirst? Jesus. Jesus says, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty" John 6:35
11. Who will raise people on the Last Day? Jesus Jesus says, "everyone who looks to the Son and believe in Him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day" John 6:40-44
12. Who is the bread of life? Jesus. Jesus says, "I am the bread of life" John 6:48
13. Whose words will never pass away? Jesus Jesus says, "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away." Mark 13:31
14. Who giveive life? Jesus. Jesus says, "the one who feeds on me will live because of me" John 6:57 Jesus says, "if a man keeps my word, he will never see death." John 8:51
15. Who is the Life?Jesus. Jesus says, "I am the life." John 14:6
16. Who will give life if we lose life for his sake? Jesus. Jesus says, "Whoever loses his life for my sake will find it." Matthew 10:39
17. To whom shall we give our highest love? Jesus . Jesus says, "Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." Matthew 10:37, 38
18. Who gives streams of living water? Jesus Jesus says, "He who believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him" John 7:38, 39
19. Who is the light of the world? Jesus. Jesus says, "I am the light of the world" John 8:12, 9:5
20. Who sets people free from sin? Jesus . Jesus says, "Every one who sins is a slave to sin. If the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." John 8:34, 36
21. Who has the right to forgive sin? Jesus. Jesus says, "So that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins" Matthew 9:6
22. Who is eternal? Jesus . Jesus says, "before Abraham was born, I am" John 8.58
23. Who is the resurrection and the life?Jesus. Jesus says, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies." John 11:25
24. Who is "Lord"? Jesus. Jesus says, "You call me teacher and Lord, and rightly so, for that is what I am" John 13:13
25. Who will prepare a place in Heaven for believers? Jesus . Jesus says, "I am going there to prepare a place for you." John 14:2
26. Who is the Way? Jesus . Jesus says, "I am the way." John 14:6
27. Who is the Truth? Jesus . Jesus says, "I am the truth." John 14:6
28. Who gives power to bear fruit [good works]? Jesus. Jesus says, "I am the true vine. ... Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me." John 15:1-4
29. You can do nothing apart from whom? Jesus. Jesus says, "Apart from me you can do nothing" John 15:5
30. Who holds the keys of death and Hades? Jesus. Jesus says, "I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades." Revelation 1:17, 18
31. Who searches hearts and minds? Jesus. Jesus says, "I am he who searches hearts and minds" Revelation 2:23
32. Who will repay each according to their deeds? Jesus. Jesus says, "I will repay each of you according to your deeds." Revelation 2:23
33. Who will come on the clouds of Heaven to judge? Jesus . The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God." "Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied. But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven." Matthew 26:63,64 34.Who is the Lord of the Sabbath? Jesus. Jesus says, "the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath" Matthew 12:8
35. Who sits on his glorious throne at the renewal of all things? Jesus. Jesus says, "at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne" Matthew 19:28
36. Who will judge the nations? Jesus. Jesus says, "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats" Matthew 25:31, 32 Jesus says, "Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:36 Jesus says, "all judgment [is entrusted] to the Son, that all may honor the Son" John 5:22, 23
Jesus says, "I and the Father are one" John 10:3
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 11, 2020
Shelumiel:
Have you read through the bible before? I seriously doubt. For if you had you'll not be adding and subtracting like you're doing. But let us study something here . Here are some questions and answers we would all agree on:
1. In whose name do people come together to pray? God
2. Who presence is actually there when people come
together to pray? God's.
3. Who sends angels? God
4. To whom belong the elect? God 5. Whose presence is eternally with God's followers? God 6. Who is in Heaven and comes from Heaven? God 7. Who comes from Heaven? God 8. In whom should we place faith in order to have eternal
life?God
9. Through whom is salvation? God 10. Who satisfies our spiritual hunger and thirst? God 11. Who will raise people on the Last Day? 12. Who is the bread of life? God 13. Whose words will never pass away? God 14. Who gives life? God
15. Who is the Life? God
16. Who will give life if we lose life for his sake? God 17. To whom shall we give our highest love? God 18. Who gives streams of living water (the Spirit)? God 19. Who is the light of the world? God 20. Who sets people free from sin? God 21. Who has the right to forgive sin? God 22. Who is eternal? God
23. Who is the resurrection and the life? God 24. Who is "Lord"? God
25. Who will prepare a place in Heaven for believers? God God 26. Who is the Way? God God 27. Who is the Truth? God God 28. Who gives power to bear fruit [good works]? God God 29. You can do nothing apart from whom? God God 30. Who holds the keys of death and Hades? God God 31. Who searches hearts and minds? God God 32. Who will repay each according to their deeds? God
33.Who will come on the clouds of Heaven to judge? God
34. Who is the Lord of the Sabbath? God 35. Who sits on his glorious throne at the renewal of all things? God
36. Who will judge the nations? God.
Now let us compared Jesus to these attributes

Don't bother about reading through the Bible, each member of Jehovah's Witnesses is expected to read the Bible from cover to cover at least twice before he/she could claim being a preacher of God's word!

The reason is because a Christian must be confident to refute whatever is not in the scriptures. I never got baptized as one of Jehovah's Witnesses when i declared to a so called Pastor that his name "Raphael" is not in the Bible.

Pastor was shocked but after about a week later, he returned surprisingly to all those who heard him arguing profusely that his name can't be found in any Bible book but in the Catholic books, whereas he was condemning the Catholics as one of Chris Okotie's baby pastors!

Jesus himself answered all this questions of yours in just two comments!

John 3:16 here Jesus was quoted to have said "for God(the Almighty and Supreme Being) sent his only begotten son....

Definitely the greater sent the lesser making the one sent a messenger to the one who sent him! Act 3:13

John 17:3 here Jesus was quoted to have said "This means everlasting life, if people know you the one and only TRUE God and the one you [sent] Jesus Christ"

Haba, Jesus made it clear here that someone sent him!
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 11, 2020
Shelumiel:
1. In whose name do people come together to pray? Jesus. Jesus says, "For where two or three come together in my name [to pray]" Matthew 18:19,20
2. Who presence is actually there when people gather to pray? Jesus. Jesus says, "For where two or three come together in my name [to pray], there am I with them" Matthew 18:19, 20
3. Who sends angels? Jesus. Jesus says, "The Son of Man will send out his angels" Matthew 13:41 Jesus says, "They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels" Matthew 24:30,31 [also Mt. 16:27, 25:31]
4. To whom belong the elect? Jesus. Jesus says, "they will gather his elect from the four winds" Matthew 24:30, 31
5. Whose presence is eternally with God's followers? Jesus' Jesus says, "I will be with you always, to the very end of the age" Matthew 28:20
6. Who is in Heaven and comes from Heaven? Jesus Jesus says, "No one has ever gone into Heaven except the one who came from Heaven - the Son of Man" John 3:13
7. Who comes from Heaven? Jesus Jesus says, "I am the living bread that came down from Heaven" John 6:51 Jesus says, "I am from above. ... I am not of this world" John 8:23 Jesus says, "I came from the Father and entered the world; now I am leaving the world and going back to the Father" John 16:28
8. In whom should we place faith in order to have eternal life? Jesus . Jesus says, "the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life" John 3:14, 15 Jesus says, "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish" John 10:28
9. Through whom is salvation? Jesus. Jesus says, "I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved." John 10:9
10. Who satisfies our spiritual hunger and thirst? Jesus. Jesus says, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty" John 6:35
11. Who will raise people on the Last Day? Jesus Jesus says, "everyone who looks to the Son and believe in Him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day" John 6:40-44
12. Who is the bread of life? Jesus. Jesus says, "I am the bread of life" John 6:48
13. Whose words will never pass away? Jesus Jesus says, "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away." Mark 13:31
14. Who giveive life? Jesus. Jesus says, "the one who feeds on me will live because of me" John 6:57 Jesus says, "if a man keeps my word, he will never see death." John 8:51
15. Who is the Life?Jesus. Jesus says, "I am the life." John 14:6
16. Who will give life if we lose life for his sake? Jesus. Jesus says, "Whoever loses his life for my sake will find it." Matthew 10:39
17. To whom shall we give our highest love? Jesus . Jesus says, "Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." Matthew 10:37, 38
18. Who gives streams of living water? Jesus Jesus says, "He who believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him" John 7:38, 39
19. Who is the light of the world? Jesus. Jesus says, "I am the light of the world" John 8:12, 9:5
20. Who sets people free from sin? Jesus . Jesus says, "Every one who sins is a slave to sin. If the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." John 8:34, 36
21. Who has the right to forgive sin? Jesus. Jesus says, "So that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins" Matthew 9:6
22. Who is eternal? Jesus . Jesus says, "before Abraham was born, I am" John 8.58
23. Who is the resurrection and the life?Jesus. Jesus says, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies." John 11:25
24. Who is "Lord"? Jesus. Jesus says, "You call me teacher and Lord, and rightly so, for that is what I am" John 13:13
25. Who will prepare a place in Heaven for believers? Jesus . Jesus says, "I am going there to prepare a place for you." John 14:2
26. Who is the Way? Jesus . Jesus says, "I am the way." John 14:6
27. Who is the Truth? Jesus . Jesus says, "I am the truth." John 14:6
28. Who gives power to bear fruit [good works]? Jesus. Jesus says, "I am the true vine. ... Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me." John 15:1-4
29. You can do nothing apart from whom? Jesus. Jesus says, "Apart from me you can do nothing" John 15:5
30. Who holds the keys of death and Hades? Jesus. Jesus says, "I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades." Revelation 1:17, 18
31. Who searches hearts and minds? Jesus. Jesus says, "I am he who searches hearts and minds" Revelation 2:23
32. Who will repay each according to their deeds? Jesus. Jesus says, "I will repay each of you according to your deeds." Revelation 2:23
33. Who will come on the clouds of Heaven to judge? Jesus . The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God." "Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied. But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven." Matthew 26:63,64 34.Who is the Lord of the Sabbath? Jesus. Jesus says, "the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath" Matthew 12:8
35. Who sits on his glorious throne at the renewal of all things? Jesus. Jesus says, "at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne" Matthew 19:28
36. Who will judge the nations? Jesus. Jesus says, "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats" Matthew 25:31, 32 Jesus says, "Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:36 Jesus says, "all judgment [is entrusted] to the Son, that all may honor the Son" John 5:22, 23
Jesus says, "I and the Father are one" John 10:3

God created Adam who gave birth to all of us, if not that Adam sinned and transferred sickness and death to us all, we won't need Jesus at all! smiley

But Jesus came to replace Adam, so for this reason anyone who wants to keep living must depend on the teachings of Jesus for now and another 1000 years before we can be directly connected back to our heavenly father again!

Until then Jesus remains the most important personality in the lives of those who wants to live forever! John 3:16 smiley
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Shelumiel: 7:23am On Apr 11, 2020
Maximus69:

Don't bother about reading through the Bible, each member of Jehovah's Witnesses is expected to read the Bible from cover to cover at least twice before he/she could claim being a preacher of God's word!

The reason is because a Christian must be confident to refute whatever is not in the scriptures. I never got baptized as one of Jehovah's Witnesses when i declared to a so called Pastor that his name "Raphael" is not in the Bible.

Pastor was shocked but after about a week later, he returned surprisingly to all those who heard him arguing profusely that his name can't be found in any Bible book but in the Catholic books, whereas he was condemning the Catholics as one of Chris Okotie's baby pastors!

Jesus himself answered all this questions of yours in just two comments!

John 3:16 here Jesus was quoted to have said "for God(the Almighty and Supreme Being) sent his only begotten son....

Definitely the greater sent the lesser making the one sent a messenger to the one who sent him! Act 3:13

John 17:3 here Jesus was quoted to have said "This means everlasting life, if people know you the one and only TRUE God and the one you [sent] Jesus Christ"

Haba, Jesus made it clear here that someone sent him!
Get this straight :I'm not disputing the fact that Jesus is not the son of God. But I'm letting you know that He is also God(why do you people find it impossible to believe that God can manifest Himself in anyway He chooses?)!!! GOD is a triune being(remember the " We" when God was creating?); God exist simultaneously as three persons in One. Each distinct person is co-equal with God and co-eternal, one in essence, nature, power, action and will. Which was why in the creation, there was a " let Us " do things. And furthermore, the scriptures I posted earlier, reveal these attributes of Jesus as being that God who we claim to know. And Jesus showed us these attributes and they attributes which we cannot deny . This Jesus is our great God and Savior (Titus 2:13) smiley
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 11, 2020
Shelumiel:
Get this straight :I'm not disputing the fact that Jesus is not the son of God. But I'm letting you know that He is also God(why do you people find it impossible to believe that God can manifest Himself in anyway He chooses?)!!! GOD is a triune being(remember the " We" when God was creating?); God exist simultaneously as three persons in One. Each distinct person is co-equal with God and co-eternal, one in essence, nature, power, action and will. Which was why in the creation, there was a " let Us " do things. And furthermore, the scriptures I posted earlier, reveal these attributes of Jesus as being that God who we claim to know. And Jesus showed us these attributes and they attributes which we cannot deny . This Jesus is our great God and Savior (Titus 2:13) smiley

That's Where the argument is coming from! cheesy

Jesus himself said God is one just ONE Mark 12:29 , he was quoting Moses~ Deuteronomy 6:4

Moses added that the one and only TRUE God will send someone! Deuteronomy 18:18

So if your Pastors now teach you that God is triune go and collect your money back from them, they've been collecting tithe from you while teaching you nonsense! cheesy
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Shelumiel: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2020
Maximus69:

That's Where the argument is coming from! cheesy

Jesus himself said God is one just ONE Mark 12:29 , he was quoting Moses~ Deuteronomy 6:4

Moses added that the one and only TRUE God will send someone! Deuteronomy 18:18

So if your Pastors now teach you that God is triune go and collect your money back from them, they've been collecting tithe from you while teaching you nonsense! cheesy
A lie from the pit of Hell. Mark12:29 tells of Jesus being tested by the Scribes after He had refuted them publicly. So that's another lie you've told today. Now, it's a glaring fact that Jesus had a Father whom He always spoke of and His apostles out of curiosity wanted to know who this Father was. Now my question to you is this : did Jesus tell His disciples who His Father was? Did He reveal His Father's identity to them? Was Jesus lying in John14:9 of who His Father was? Is His statement in John 14:9 true or false?
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Shelumiel:
A lie from the pit of Hell. Mark12:29 tells of Jesus being tested by the Scribes after He had refuted them publicly. So that's another lie you've told today. Now, it's a glaring fact that Jesus had a Father whom He always spoke of and His apostles out of curiosity wanted to know who this Father was. Now my question to you is this : did tell His disciples who Jesus in who His Father was? Was Jesus lying in John14:9 of who His Father was? Is His statement in John 14:9 true or false?

Walahi Talahi you're a clown! cheesy

Just listen to yourself, Jesus spoke directly quoting Moses who said God will send another prophet.

But you're now arguing that Jesus doesn't know what he was saying.

Please was Jesus joking or lying at Mark 12:29? cheesy
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Shelumiel: 8:31am On Apr 11, 2020
Maximus69:

Just listen to yourself, Jesus spoke directly quoting Moses who said God will send another prophet.

You've still not answered question. Why? Are you afraid Charles is gonna dump you as being a minister to his occultic band of perverts? grin
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Shelumiel: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2020
Maximus69:

Did I deny Mark 12:29? Certainly not. Infact I'll quote from verse 28 down to 34 so that readers will get the full gist of what were are debating here. Let's go.
Mark12:28-34 says :"
28.One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”
29 The most important one,” answered Jesus,
“is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30.Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31. The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these. 32. "Well said, teacher,” the man replied. “You are right in saying that God is one and there is no other but him.33. To love him with all your heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices.”
34.When Jesus saw that he had answered wisely, he said to him, “You are not far from the kingdom of God.” And from then on no one dared ask him any more questions".

This is the dialogue that happened. In essence He was not teaching about Moses ; His audience(The Scribes and Pharisees) wanted to test Him , so used the scriptures to tell His audience He knew the truth. An irrefuatbale truth about the words of God . Which is why at verse 34, it said, "... no one dared question Him.". So cook up another lie. The Bible is here with me to counter it with truth. grin
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2020
Shelumiel:
You've still not answered question. Why? Are you afraid Charles is gonna dump you as being a minister to his occultic band of perverts? grin

Have you answered my own question? cheesy

Was Jesus joking or lying at Mark 12:29? cheesy
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Shelumiel: 9:09am On Apr 11, 2020
Maximus69:

Have you answered my own question? cheesy

Was Jesus joking or lying at Mark 12:29? cheesy
I've replied to the question. Infact I brought out previous verses before Mark12:29 so our audience can get the gist for themselves and see how you insert lies all in the name of helping Charles Russell Tuze grin
Re: Jesus Is God. See by thankgod460(m): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2020
Maximus69:

Does this indicate that someone greater gave him?

And does this indicate that when all powers has been given to Jesus, it also includes the one who gave him?

Please explain what Apostle Paul meant in this Bible verse~ 1Corinthians 15:27

Relate 1 Corinthians 15: 26-27-28, Apostle Paul was talking about death, that he is the last enemy that shall be destroyed, that all creatures have been put under him, even Jesus but expect God so that He can be glorified through Jesus his power that was sent to the world in human image.
Now move to verse 1 Corinthians 15:54-57, where the glory is being given to God via his power that he sent into the world (Jesus Christ).
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

On which day was Jesus created,I just read the whole of Genesis and could not find it..please can you educate me on this?..but Isaiah 45 says beside me there is no other..or was God lying?

On which days were the angels created? Cos I can't find this in Genesis either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia / 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins / Why God Didn't Help Leah Sharibu!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.